Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
I_AM_ROBOT_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Username: I_AM_ROBOT_08

Work you want done: voice acting

Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):6/9/2020

Description: I need a voice like a male teen. Here is the line : What is this? (asking), Umm… Lol? (thinking and guessing), Okay boomer. (you know how to read it!), Oh! Is that me? (surprised and asking), Never mind. (ignoring) and Why is he not comment anything?! (angry)

Project link (if needed): nope

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both is yes

Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/I_AM_ROBOT_08/

Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food
Anybody?
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Description: I need a voice like a male teen. Here is the line : What is this? (asking), Umm… Lol? (thinking and guessing), Okay boomer. (you know how to read it!), Oh! Is that me? (surprised and asking), Never mind. (ignoring) and Why is he not comment anything?! (angry)

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both is yes

Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/I_AM_ROBOT_08/

Anybody?
please be patient, we are not robots.
I_AM_ROBOT_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Anybody?
please be patient, we are not robots.
okay.
I_AM_ROBOT_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

I’d like an Idea Box please. I'm sorry if I'm too rush.
Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

Wow. Haven't been here for a while. I'm compiling a team of Scratchers to make an ambitious project together. Reply if you are interested.

Hello, I am @Suchomimus_Scratch
Please follow me and like this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/225250879/
I am a fan of mythology, Roblox and Maths.
I am part of the TIPS company: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=1
Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

How do I edit my signature again? It's really out of date.

Hello, I am @Suchomimus_Scratch
Please follow me and like this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/225250879/
I am a fan of mythology, Roblox and Maths.
I am part of the TIPS company: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=1
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Taken

Suchomimus_Scratch wrote:

Wow. Haven't been here for a while. I'm compiling a team of Scratchers to make an ambitious project together. Reply if you are interested.
Don't advertise

Suchomimus_Scratch wrote:

How do I edit my signature again? It's really out of date.
Scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/Suchomimus_Scratch

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
CamilleLP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

Hi, I'm part of a French Scratch store : →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER← I wonder if you would like to become one of our partners ???

Thank you in advance,

@CamilleLP2009
Yeah, so…
1. We recently received 2 partnership requests and aren't accepting any for the meanwhile.
2. Is there an English branch to this shop? Thanks.
3. Have you received permission from the President for this? If not, then please do ask for permission.
2. Yes, he is here.
3. Yes.

Last edited by CamilleLP2009 (June 5, 2020 15:21:51)

La vie c'est comme une boite de chocolat, faut pas laisser les autres te la bouffer !!!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Anybody?
No, not yet. (Actually yes lol) You just posted it. Be patient.

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

Hi, I'm part of a French Scratch store : →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER← I wonder if you would like to become one of our partners?
Thank you in advance,
@CamilleLP2009
Yeah, so…
1. We recently received 2 partnership requests and aren't accepting any for the meanwhile.
3. Have you received permission from the President for this? If not, then please do ask for permission.
2. Yes, he is here.
3. Yes.
Okay then. I'll consider it.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner by @cubbywindowspc
Check up on the status of your order

There are currently 5 qualified orders, and 0 unqualified orders.
Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: An intro/animation
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description: My oc running, and at the end, her clawing the screen. Have the words Angrybella: Artist, scratcher and Warriors fan. Also, at the end, ‘Hope you enjoy’ should be on the screen! Also, if I like the intro, I’ll get an Outro later on.
Project link (if needed): here is da ref: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/361920706
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yepity yep
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Hamsters love food
Qualified, Overdue
Username: Crossme72
Work you want done: Profile Pic
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 19/04/20
Description: I would like a profile pic with an element of these things - field hockey, ballet, drama, music, netball, tennis, computers
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yeh they are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes and I know that hamsters love food
Qualified, Overdue
Username: kitten769
Work you want done: Sprite
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Like a thumbnail but says To be Continued… and has a short animation. Dark colours, black orange and purple. Not made with Scratch editor please
Project link (if needed)
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments are on.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): kitten769
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food so I did
Qualified, Before Deadline
Work you want done: coding
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):31/5/2020
Description:I need to fix my game but i dunno how. It is about the music doesnt appear. If you wanna more information, plz talk in my profile.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/399536360
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yup
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes, and my hamsters love food.
Username: Gandalf_Wise_Guy
Work you want done: Banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): July 1st
Description: dark green backdrop with gold four-leaf clovers, and a leprechaun leaning on the yellow words “The Lucky Leprechaun”
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): profile comments are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Gandalf_Wise_Guy/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:hamsters love food
  • new page
Bumping Stuff:
TES 4.0 Orders Section:
Ordered on: 4/27/20
Username: Matjam02
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): They
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: A nice ‘pop music’ tune
Deadline: ASAP (As Soon As Possible)
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Any more information: you can put singing in it if you like, but I don’t want a song that’s already been made I want an original tune & lyrics (if u wanna add lyrics)
Ordered on 5/5/20
Username: Arwen_of_Rivendell
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Text
Description of work: Meme text (Letters usually used for memes)
Colors (if art): None
Deadline: 5/10/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): please comment on profile. I prefer not having cluttered messages.
Any more information: no thank you
Ordered on 5/15/20
Username: weikefei
Preferred Pronouns: Him
Work you want done: Advertising by someone who can ACTUALLY DO IT
Description of work: Can you advertise my RPG Collab?
Colors (if art): Not art
Deadline: 5/19
Are you following this discussion (optional): No, tired of spam messages
Any more information: I am giving away 5 free followers to anyone who joins

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Taken and done! Here:
Idea box project
Your project can be a game where a hedgehog runs around while not moving on the y axis to catch the little bowls of salad falling from the sky and avoiding the rocks. The sound provided can be the music and the script provided is the hedgehog's basic run script.

Small TIP for you: You can order our coding services if you need any help in coding the project!

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

~Cong

I_AM_ROBOT_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Taken and done! Here:
Idea box project
Your project can be a game where a hedgehog runs around while not moving on the y axis to catch the little bowls of salad falling from the sky and avoiding the rocks. The sound provided can be the music and the script provided is the hedgehog's basic run script.

Small TIP for you: You can order our coding services if you need any help in coding the project!

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

~Cong
Thanks! That help me so much to make a new game!
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Help! Order overload!
the spritesmasher shop is having an overload of orders!!!

quote=Spritesmasher]orderhub

this is where all the orders go. to claim one,
quote this post and say which order you want to take.

Username: delorian1
Work you want done: studio banner
Deadline: whenever
Description: night fury in crimson background with words in How to train your dragon font “HTYD RP” centered above night fury
Other: thanks in advance

Username:LRTroiano15
Work you want done:give me oc or outro
Deadline:May 6th, 2020
Description:any good oc or outro
Other:none

iyouwethey_girl wrote:

Username: iyouwethey_girl
Work you want done: logo
Deadline: as soon as possible
Description: stuff about harry potter, hogwarts, or brooms, wand, owl, the deathl y hallows. but i want a big cartoon of hermione at the front.
Other: notify me on profile
thanks. i will follow the maker and like all of his / her projets

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

Username: @Hermione_Granger-Fan
Work you want done: Owl Sprites, Rat Sprites, Toad Sprite and Pygmy Puff Sprites (From Harry Potter)
Deadline: 6 may
Description: You decide but like in Harry Potter
Other: They Have To Be Like Harry Potter Pets smasHer

Username: iheartcoding21
Work you want done: can you draw me a halo jetpack?
Deadline: within 2 days
Description: i need a halo jetpack with front, side and back views,
Other: will credit you guys if i use it

Username: GamernameAnonymous
Work you want done: A banner.
Deadline: Depends, take as long as you like.
Description: It has to say this, T.I.P.S
Other: smasHer

Username: GamernameAnonymous
To: Mostly cs4813308
Work you want done: Change a little bit of the studio cover
Deadline: ASAP
Description: Put the Legemdary quote somewhere at least

-RedGuy7
-Advertise
-ASAP
-https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/396557298 I'm not trying to get famous I just want to raise awareness of this and get rid of this problem!
-No

Username: benjaminj0
Work you want done: Can I have an intro?
Deadline: Take as long as you like.
Description: Any intro.

Order Form
Username:Jienxiii/Jinxy
Work you want done:OC
Deadline:June 5, 2020
Description:I want an OC with a purple sleeveless hoodie and sweatpants. The hair should be purple as well, as the sweatpants should be black.
Other:The OC should have earrings, and it's a male, the height should be as big as you want.

Order Form
Username: Moonlight0619
Work you want done: Cat Sprite
Deadline: June 14th
Description: You can make it how ever you want!
Other: this is for a contest go here for more info https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/409790/?page=1#post-4077569
Please add your shop to the contest!
BTW smasHer
(i Don't know whether he wants us to make a cat sprite or enter our shop.)

Order Form
Username: starpro89
Deadline: today
Description: heres the lines: recording one: first up we got a big issue on scratch! and it is the mass reporting issue!
people get annoyed when they get mass reported. next we got a issue with scratch and it is that the scratch team is overwhelmed with all the reports and mail. it is all a big issue! (recording two): also chainmail and spam are still a big issue some projects and are getting messages like "please send this to 10 other people!
Other: can you have it in a girls voice smasHer

Username: @Smart_Hermione222
Work you want done: GIF
Description: Hermione (from Harry Potter) reading a book, then looking up with a look of realization on her face and a lightbulb above her head.
Other: I'm @Roast_Flower.

New updates:
i can't keep track of all the new stuff anymore!!!
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: cubbywindowsdpc
Work you want done: Signature Imagery
Description: I am going to update my signature soon, and I would like miniature banners for all the shops I work in. Could you make me a 16x16 version of yours? (it doesn't need to include the full text)
Project link: N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Both true
Link to profile: Click here to be timewarped to a page of Scratch known as my profile.
Have you read the Terms of Service: Hmm… hamsters… yes… they love food. I am proud to say that hamsters love food!

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Um, I didn't get a response on time, but can we expand our partnership with SUCS so we can do any orders here and not just coding?

(Because I can take two)

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (June 6, 2020 16:40:07)

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Um, I didn't get a response on time, but can we expand our partnership with SUCS so we can do any orders here and not just coding?

(Because I can take two)
Take as much as you can

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Description: I am going to update my signature soon, and I would like miniature banners for all the shops I work in. Could you make me a 16x16 version of yours? (it doesn't need to include the full text)
Link to profile: Click here to be timewarped to a page of Scratch known as my profile.
Have you read the Terms of Service: Hmm… hamsters… yes… they love food. I am proud to say that hamsters love food!
Taken! I'll just write TIPS 2.0 with the banner bkground
will be done tmw

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Take as much as you can

Thanks!

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
CamilleLP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

CamilleLP2009 wrote:

Hi, I'm part of a French Scratch store : →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER← I wonder if you would like to become one of our partners?
Thank you in advance,
@CamilleLP2009
Yeah, so…
2. Yes, he is here.
3. Yes.
Okay then. I'll consider it.
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at our partnership request form !!!

Last edited by CamilleLP2009 (June 8, 2020 10:13:21)

La vie c'est comme une boite de chocolat, faut pas laisser les autres te la bouffer !!!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Wait… Canva limits everything to 40x40px least… And in my opinion, it's WAY too small
are you talking about inch or something else? Thanks!

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Wait… Canva limits everything to 40x40px least… And in my opinion, it's WAY too small
are you talking about inch or something else? Thanks!

I am talking about pixels. You can try zooming out on the image on Canva, screenshooting it with the snipping tool, and then resizing that in Paint or something to make it 16x16. I plan to have the 4 micro-shop-banners in a row at the bottom of the signature, with enough room for a header, some project advertisements, a shop URL and some sort of micro-bio on top of them, which is why I need it 16x16 (to stop people needing to scroll down to view the whole signature)

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]