Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Username: Flawpaw
Work you want done: Thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: A creepy woods with a raven and an Oriole with some mist
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Scratch.mit.edu/Users/Flawpaw
Have you read the Terms of Service?: No I was feeding my hamsters because Hamsters love food

Last edited by Flawpaw (May 29, 2020 12:21:35)

mlcreater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

congyingzhou wrote:

mlcreater wrote:

This shop advertises itself as the “Biggest open/active shop on Scratch!”

How is this measured?

By post count, that statement might be true (3397 wow!), but I can name 3 shops that have gotten many more orders recently than Team Intelligent Projects Shop has.
We're lacking on activity now , but we also added in the former 1.0, which closed due to its massive size and slow load speed. The fact about the biggest open shop may be wrong (some shops may have not been found), but it is definitely the biggest active one.
T.I.P.S. is the #1 biggest active shop, but only the #3 biggest overall. What are the top two biggest (non-active) shops?

← there are 3 sig figs and 0 kumquats

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mlcreater wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

mlcreater wrote:

How is this measured?

By post count, that statement might be true (3397 wow!), but I can name 3 shops that have gotten many more orders recently than Team Intelligent Projects Shop has.
We're lacking on activity now , but we also added in the former 1.0, which closed due to its massive size and slow load speed. The fact about the biggest open shop may be wrong (some shops may have not been found), but it is definitely the biggest active one.
T.I.P.S. is the #1 biggest active shop, but only the #3 biggest overall. What are the top two biggest (non-active) shops?
Sigton's Shop and makethebrainhappy's shop. Both are closed.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Scratch.mit.edu/Users/Flawpaw
Have you read the Terms of Service?: No I was feeding my hamsters because Hamsters love food
Taken

What's an oriole

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
Taken
What's an oriole
Probably they mean Oracle, but I'm not sure

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

mlcreater wrote:

How is this measured?

but if you add up all 4 tes threads are we still bigger
Yes, we are. About 70 pages more.

the best troll in life -> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 30, 2020 12:51:28)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner by @cubbywindowspc
Check up on the status of your order

There are currently 4 qualified orders, and 0 unqualified orders.
Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: An intro/animation
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description: My oc running, and at the end, her clawing the screen. Have the words Angrybella: Artist, scratcher and Warriors fan. Also, at the end, ‘Hope you enjoy’ should be on the screen! Also, if I like the intro, I’ll get an Outro later on.
Project link (if needed): here is da ref: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/361920706
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yepity yep
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Hamsters love food
Qualified, Overdue
Username: Crossme72
Work you want done: Profile Pic
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 19/04/20
Description: I would like a profile pic with an element of these things - field hockey, ballet, drama, music, netball, tennis, computers
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yeh they are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes and I know that hamsters love food
Qualified, Overdue
Username: kitten769
Work you want done: Sprite
Description: Like a thumbnail but says To be Continued… and has a short animation. Dark colours, black orange and purple. Not made with Scratch editor please
Project link (if needed)
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments are on.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): kitten769
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food so I did
Qualified, Before Deadline
Username: I_AM_ROBOT_08
Work you want done: coding
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):31/5/2020
Description:I need to fix my game but i dunno how. It is about the music doesnt appear. If you wanna more information, plz talk in my profile.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/399536360
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yup
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/I_AM_ROBOT_08/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes, and my hamsters love food.
Qualified, Before Deadline
  • new page
Bumping Stuff:
TES 4.0 Orders Section:
Ordered on: 4/27/20
Username: Matjam02
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): They
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: A nice ‘pop music’ tune
Deadline: ASAP (As Soon As Possible)
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Any more information: you can put singing in it if you like, but I don’t want a song that’s already been made I want an original tune & lyrics (if u wanna add lyrics)
Ordered on 5/5/20
Username: Arwen_of_Rivendell
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Text
Description of work: Meme text (Letters usually used for memes)
Colors (if art): None
Deadline: 5/10/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): please comment on profile. I prefer not having cluttered messages.
Any more information: no thank you
Ordered on 5/15/20
Username: weikefei
Preferred Pronouns: Him
Work you want done: Advertising by someone who can ACTUALLY DO IT
Description of work: Can you advertise my RPG Collab?
Colors (if art): Not art
Deadline: 5/19
Are you following this discussion (optional): No, tired of spam messages
Any more information: I am giving away 5 free followers to anyone who joins

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Taken

What's an oriole
An orange bird

mlcreater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

You feed your hamsters so much you hadn't time to read the Terms of Service?!
My first pet hamster became so fat it got stuck in its plastic tubes and died.
Hamsters might love food, but just like people, hamsters shouldn't eat too much.

Edit: Please tell me to edit out the story if it is too sad

Last edited by mlcreater (May 31, 2020 01:29:02)

← there are 3 sig figs and 0 kumquats

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mlcreater wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Hamsters might love food, but just like people, hamsters shouldn't eat too much.

It is sad but no need to edit out
fun fact: it's best to have two hamsters at a time since they are sociable creatures
having only one hamster at a time is illegal in some countries

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

mlcreater wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

fun fact: it's best to have two hamsters at a time since they are sociable creatures
Wait what

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~
Wait what
Really, search it up

Moonlight0619
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Moonlight0619
Work you want done: Cat Sprite
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 14/6/2020
Description: You can choose
Project link (if needed): Not needed
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Moonlight0619/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food

This is for a contest! You can join if you want go here for more info https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/409790/?page=1#post-4077569 thanks!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moonlight0619 wrote:

Username: Moonlight0619
Work you want done: Cat Sprite
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 14/6/2020
Description: You can choose
Project link (if needed): Not needed
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Moonlight0619/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food

This is for a contest! You can join if you want go here for more info https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/409790/?page=1#post-4077569 thanks!
Is this optional? Thanks!

hey guys I say we join; this will help our activity, wha d'ya all think

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm starting an awards program called Oriole Awards! ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Biggest open/active shop on Scratch! Quality banners! ⚡✅ won the award for Shop with the Most Posts on the First 5 Pages. Here is the Award!
Raw link: http://u.cubeupload.com/Fernpool/OrioleAwards.png
Image:

CraftGirl-HAS
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can we partner? The Craft Shop. We have 28 pages!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

I'm starting an awards program called Oriole Awards! ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Biggest open/active shop on Scratch! Quality banners! ⚡✅ won the award for Shop with the Most Posts on the First 5 Pages. Here is the Award!
Raw link: http://u.cubeupload.com/Fernpool/OrioleAwards.png
Image: ~snip~
Thanks!

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Can we partner? The Craft Shop. We have 28 pages!
Hmm… well how about this, I'll give you a few orders and see how fast you can do them.
Username: Crossme72
Work you want done: Profile Pic
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 19/04/20
Description: I would like a profile pic with an element of these things - field hockey, ballet, drama, music, netball, tennis, computers
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yeh they are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes and I know that hamsters love food
Username: kitten769
Work you want done: Sprite
Description: Like a thumbnail but says To be Continued… and has a short animation. Dark colours, black orange and purple. Not made with Scratch editor please
Project link (if needed)
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments are on.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): kitten769
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food so I did

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
Taken
What's an oriole
An oriole is a bird I am also wondering if there’s a partnering form? My shop’s just got 20 pages and I’m the owner, here is the link.

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm back! And you won a second award for Largest Shop on the first 5 pages!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

~snip~
I'm back! And you won a second award for Largest Shop on the first 5 pages!
lol thx

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

~snip~
~snip~
Taken
What's an oriole
An oriole is a bird I am also wondering if there’s a partnering form? My shop’s just got 20 pages and I’m the owner, here is the link.
No partnership form, and I'll consider the partnership

The_H_Towers
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

mlcreater wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Wait what
Depends on what kind of hamster if it is syrian it needs to be kept alone or they will kill each other

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]