Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Username: Oscile
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?:yes
How active are you (1-10): 9 (going to Alabama for 4 days on Friday)
Why should we choose you?: I am cool headed
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT (we have ways of knowing if you have read it)
Also please look at the ‘worker stuff’ page hamsters love food

danielthebanana4
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Username: Danielthebanana4
Work you want done: Shop Banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Text The Banana Store 2.0. backdrop bananas.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): please comment on profile
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): it is in my signature or here @danielthebanana4
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes

Hamsters love food

~ Danielthebanana4
I don't need a fancy signature :~)

my website
github

//note: I'm barely active on the forums now days

my past signatures

Thanks to @ XxAstraDewdropxX for this epic signature! Get your own in Flash works!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ConvexPolygon wrote:

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ
Rᴇsᴘᴏɴᴅ Bʏ Mᴀʏ 22ɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʀᴇᴄɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ
SPACING
SPACING
HAVE RESPONDED
@–Velocity– (@ConvexPolygon)
@b1048546
@Spritesmasher
@congyingzhou
@crossme72
@cubbywindowsdpc
@Waffle_Iron_Studios
Could you tally up the results on who responded and who didn't? Thanks!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner by @cubbywindowspc
Check up on the status of your order

There are currently 3 qualified orders, and 0 unqualified orders.
Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: An intro/animation
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description: My oc running, and at the end, her clawing the screen. Have the words Angrybella: Artist, scratcher and Warriors fan. Also, at the end, ‘Hope you enjoy’ should be on the screen! Also, if I like the intro, I’ll get an Outro later on.
Project link (if needed): here is da ref: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/361920706
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yepity yep
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Hamsters love food
Qualified, Overdue
Username: Crossme72
Work you want done: Profile Pic
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 19/04/20
Description: I would like a profile pic with an element of these things - field hockey, ballet, drama, music, netball, tennis, computers
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yeh they are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes and I know that hamsters love food
Qualified, Overdue
Username: kitten769
Work you want done: Sprite
Description: Like a thumbnail but says To be Continued… and has a short animation. Dark colours, black orange and purple. Not made with Scratch editor please
Project link (if needed)
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments are on.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): kitten769
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food so I did
Qualified, Before Deadline
  • 1 TES order taken.
  • 1 order taken by -LostJourney- of TES
Bumping Stuff:
TES 4.0 Orders Section:
Ordered on: 4/27/20
Username: Matjam02
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): They
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Music
Description of work: A nice ‘pop music’ tune
Deadline: ASAP (As Soon As Possible)
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Any more information: you can put singing in it if you like, but I don’t want a song that’s already been made I want an original tune & lyrics (if u wanna add lyrics)
Ordered on 5/5/20
Username: Arwen_of_Rivendell
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Text
Description of work: Meme text (Letters usually used for memes)
Colors (if art): None
Deadline: 5/10/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): please comment on profile. I prefer not having cluttered messages.
Any more information: no thank you
Ordered on 5/15/20
Username: weikefei
Preferred Pronouns: Him
Work you want done: Advertising by someone who can ACTUALLY DO IT
Description of work: Can you advertise my RPG Collab?
Colors (if art): Not art
Deadline: 5/19
Are you following this discussion (optional): No, tired of spam messages
Any more information: I am giving away 5 free followers to anyone who joins

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
MathSnail
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

MathSnail wrote:

Username: MathSnail
~snip~
I'll try this. Do you want custom text and BBcode to go with the advertisement?
Put this text if you can: “Join ESCARGOT, where snails will be tested on their smarts, cleverness, and creativity, to battle to win loves, favorites, follows, and bragging rights, but most importantly… knowledge!” No BBCode needed.

ahh i had to fix the quotes again

Last edited by MathSnail (May 25, 2020 04:11:51)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oscile wrote:

Username: Oscile
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?:yes
How active are you (1-10): 9 (going to Alabama for 4 days on Friday)
Why should we choose you?: I am cool headed
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT (we have ways of knowing if you have read it)
Also please look at the ‘worker stuff’ page hamsters love food
Rejected due to wrong code word.

danielthebanana4 wrote:

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): please comment on profile
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): it is in my signature or here @danielthebanana4
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes Hamsters love food
This one taken

Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

Snip

Ill feed your hamsters

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MathSnail wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

MathSnail wrote:

Username: MathSnail
~snip~
I'll try this. Do you want custom text and BBcode to go with the advertisement?
Put this text if you can: “Join ESCARGOT, where snails will be tested on their smarts, cleverness, and creativity, to battle to win loves, favorites, follows, and bragging rights, but most importantly… knowledge!” No BBCode needed.
Okay, thanks! Done here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353432/

Small TIP for you: You can use our idea services to come up with ideas for your competition

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

~ Cong from TIPS

Oscile wrote:

Snip
Ill feed your hamsters

WDYM

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

danielthebanana4 wrote:

This one taken
Done! Here:

You don't need to give extra credit to us since it's already included in the bottom right corner of the banner.

Small TIP for you: Once you reach a certain amount of activity and workers, you can partner with us to ensure faster service and order trading!

danielthebanana4
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~

danielthebanana4 wrote:

This one taken
Done! Here:

You don't need to give extra credit to us since it's already included in the bottom right corner of the banner.

Small TIP for you: Once you reach a certain amount of activity and workers, you can partner with us to ensure faster service and order trading!

Thank you!! Btw that was very fast!

~ Danielthebanana4

my website
github

my past signatures

Thanks to @ XxAstraDewdropxX for this epic signature! Get your own in Flash works!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

danielthebanana4 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~
Done! Here:
~snip~
Thank you!! Btw that was very fast!
Your welcome! Could you fill out the survey too? Thanks!

danielthebanana4
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who did the work for you: congyingzhou
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image):
Score out of ten: 8/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): y
Was it on time? (y/n): y
Will you come again? (y/n): y
Remarks (mandatory): WDYM?

~ Danielthebanana4

my website
github

my past signatures

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

danielthebanana4 wrote:

Thanks! Remarks are your comments on the banner and how to improve it.

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

yay!
all the orders are getting completed!
Yeah, that's very good lol

danielthebanana4
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

danielthebanana4 wrote:

My Remark is maybe not a plain background colour, try something like gradient. UwU it was really good tho

~ Danielthebanana4

my website
github

my past signatures

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

danielthebanana4 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

danielthebanana4 wrote:

~survey snipped~
My Remark is maybe not a plain background colour, try something like gradient. UwU it was really good tho
Okay, I'll try!

Edit: Here!

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 26, 2020 02:51:16)

danielthebanana4
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

danielthebanana4 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

danielthebanana4 wrote:

~survey snipped~
Okay, I'll try!
Btw did you use canva?

~ Danielthebanana4

my website
github

my past signatures

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

danielthebanana4 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

danielthebanana4 wrote:

~snip again~

Okay, I'll try!
Btw did you use canva?
Yep, always use it for banners and logos and posters and even sometimes for school

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 26, 2020 02:52:23)

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Flawpaw
Work you want done: BBCode
Description: I need a directory that will be on every page and the page you are on will be black.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/407737/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes!
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Flawpaw/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yup! And my hamsters love food

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]