Discuss Scratch

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Forex Market - Open up your currency to new opportunities! Get rich quick!

Scratch-Coding wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Username: Scratch-Coding
Currency you want converted to: RAS Scrollar
Currency you want converted from: ScratchBux
Amount of currency (in currency you want converted from): 32
Other:
Approved.
How many RAS Scrollars does that make?
No idea

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

I compose music. If you want to see some of what I have made, go here

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Scratch Forex Market - Open up your currency to new opportunities! Get rich quick!

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Other:
Approved.
No idea
O.M.G. I think I should increse the price for a follow

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Other:
Approved.
No idea
Yeah, that is… advisable.

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Other:
Approved.
No idea
I updated the rates. Though the value will fall, I think the currency will become more stable.
Click Here
Also, could you recalculate the conversion you made and this one with the current rates & update the value of 1RS$ = ?FEB ?

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Other:
Approved.
No idea
I updated the rates. Though the value will fall, I think the currency will become more stable.
Click Here
Also, could you recalculate the conversion you made and this one with the current rates & update the value of 1RS$ = ?FEB ?
I updated the value. You can just reset my account to 20 Scrollars, I was converting to make a point rather than for profit.

Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Other:
Approved.
No idea
Click Here
I updated the value. You can just reset my account to 20 Scrollars, I was converting to make a point rather than for profit.
Can you convert it again?

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Other:
approved

bye
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/357041/

Username: why do you ask this?
Currency: Electrobux
Symbol (Like how ForexBux is known as FEB): ELB
Other: 5 ELB/follow and a conversion barrier of 75 FEB

inactive :​)
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/357041/

Username: why do you ask this?
Currency: Electrobux
Symbol (Like how ForexBux is known as FEB): ELB
Other: 5 ELB/follow and a conversion barrier of 75 FEB
Accepted! (We ask it because if we didn't the form would be uncomfortably small)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

Accepted! (We ask it because if we didn't the form would be uncomfortably small)
You should add the price per follow and conversion barrier to the form so it is bigger

Also I might sign to be a inflation forecaster but I would need you to tell me how to work it out bc I would be completely clueless.

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

You should add the price per follow and conversion barrier to the form so it is bigger

Also I might sign to be a inflation forecaster but I would need you to tell me how to work it out bc I would be completely clueless.
1. That's a good idea! I'll do that.
2. Sorry, you're roughly 60 seconds too late. It occurs to me that the forex market isn't big enough that I need inflation forecasters yet. I'll keep you on hold if we ever need some, though.

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

I applied on electrobux.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

2. Sorry, you're roughly 60 seconds too late. It occurs to me that the forex market isn't big enough that I need inflation forecasters yet. I'll keep you on hold if we ever need some, though.
1. Ok!
2. Ok, I don’t mind. If over time you could teach me more about inflation works I would be interested as I never get taught that kind of thing at school.

jbrow78 wrote:

I applied on electrobux.
Thanks! No need to tell me here though, I read everything on the thread anyways.

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

1. Ok!
2. Ok, I don’t mind. If over time you could teach me more about inflation works I would be interested as I never get taught that kind of thing at school.

jbrow78 wrote:

I applied on electrobux.
Thanks! No need to tell me here though, I read everything on the thread anyways.
Sadly, I can't tell you today. However, as soon as I get on tomorrow I'll make a big post explaining the process of inflation on Scratch.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

Sadly, I can't tell you today. However, as soon as I get on tomorrow I'll make a big post explaining the process of inflation on Scratch.
Ok, thanks so much!

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Ok, thanks so much!
Alright, it's tomorrow so I'll tell you now. Inflation in real life happens when the price of all commodities goes up because everybody is rich. This is why governments don't just print more money to pay people. It causes everybody to be rich, and that makes inflation happen. Now, Scratch currencies have a much less dynamic economy so the system works differently based on what would happen roughly in real life. Therefore, inflation is calculated by the amount of money pumped into the economy. Suppose there is $10 in an economy (I'm using dollars because I'm too lazy to think of a real name) and $5 is added per week. 10 divided by 5 is 2, so it takes 2 weeks for the currency's value to halve, which is the same as increasing by 100%. 100 divided by 2 (100 divided by the amount of weeks it takes to reach 100% inflation) is 50%, so the inflation rate is 50% per week. I hope this made sense, tell me if it didn't.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

Alright, it's tomorrow so I'll tell you now. Inflation in real life happens when the price of all commodities goes up because everybody is rich. This is why governments don't just print more money to pay people. It causes everybody to be rich, and that makes inflation happen. Now, Scratch currencies have a much less dynamic economy so the system works differently based on what would happen roughly in real life. Therefore, inflation is calculated by the amount of money pumped into the economy. Suppose there is $10 in an economy (I'm using dollars because I'm too lazy to think of a real name) and $5 is added per week. 10 divided by 5 is 2, so it takes 2 weeks for the currency's value to halve, which is the same as increasing by 100%. 100 divided by 2 (100 divided by the amount of weeks it takes to reach 100% inflation) is 50%, so the inflation rate is 50% per week. I hope this made sense, tell me if it didn't.
That makes sense, thanks for explaining it! I was always curious.

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

That makes sense, thanks for explaining it! I was always curious.
You're welcome!

Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Other:
Approved.
No idea
Click Here

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Other:
Approved.
No idea
Click Here
Sorry for the late reply. May I ask why you want to convert it? Just to be sure.