Discuss Scratch

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Forex Market - Open up your currency to new opportunities! Get rich quick!

smileycreations15 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Currency you want converted to: ShopCoin
Currency you want converted from:ScratchBux
Amount of currency (in currency you want converted from):1 SCB
Other:
Why nobody responded?

bye
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Forex Market - Open up your currency to new opportunities! Get rich quick!

smileycreations15 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Currency you want converted to: ShopCoin
Currency you want converted from:ScratchBux
Amount of currency (in currency you want converted from):1 SCB
Other:
Why nobody responded?
I need Glitterspring to change it. I actually have no power over ShopCoin itself.

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

I compose music. If you want to see some of what I have made, go here

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your converting was approved for SC

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

Now can the transaction be done?
I am going to transact 1 SCB to your account after the conversion rate is given. (22.62857142857143 or 23 (rounded up) or (amount to convert / value of scratchbux) * value of shopcoin)
And you will transact 23 SC to my account. Is it ok?

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 4, 2019 07:22:39)

bye
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

I am going to transact 1 SCB to your account after the conversion rate is given. (22.62857142857143 or 23 (rounded up) or (amount to convert / value of scratchbux) * value of shopcoin)
yes

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

yes
Ok. I transacted it. Now create a account for me in shopcoin and transact 23 SC to my account at shopcoin

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 4, 2019 11:22:55)

bye
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 5, 2019 09:42:45)

bye
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: smileycreations15
The currency you want to be converted to: ScratchBux
The currency you want to be converted from: ShopCoin
Amount of currency (in the currency you want converted from): 200
Other: The converted amount (rounded up) should be 9.

bye
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is the converted amount is given from the bank and the amount that is converted from is put to the bank?

bye
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Is the converted amount is given from the bank and the amount that is converted from is put to the bank?
What?

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
Like when you convert from a currency the amount converted goes to the bank? And when you convert to a currency does the amount come from the bank?

bye
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
Like when you convert from a currency the amount converted goes to the bank? And when you convert to a currency does the amount come from the bank?
When you convert from ShopCoin, the money goes out of circulation. When you convert to ScratchCoin, the money goes into your own pocket. Nothing goes into the bank.

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
When you convert from ShopCoin, the money goes out of circulation. When you convert to ScratchCoin, the money goes into your own pocket. Nothing goes into the bank.
When you convert to does it come from the bank?

bye
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
No, it comes from your own pocket.

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
I mean does the resulting amount does come from the bank to yours?

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 5, 2019 13:42:16)

bye
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
No. The bank does not pay for anything. It comes from the person, in this case you.

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
No. The bank does not pay for anything. It comes from the person, in this case you.
I mean does the amount that is the result of the conversion does come from the bank to yours?

bye
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
I mean does the amount that is the result of the conversion does come from the bank to yours?
I believe it gets converted to this bank and then goes to the other currency

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
No. It goes to the person that is doing the conversion. Forex trades have absolutely nothing to do with banks unless you put the money in the bank after the trade is made.

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What?
No. It goes to the person that is doing the conversion. Forex trades have absolutely nothing to do with banks unless you put the money in the bank after the trade is made.
Does it mean the conversion happens between the converting user and the user that filled the form?

bye