Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~~~ |⏩✔️Nuts and Bolts✔️⏩| Speedy Orders Delivered by Friendly, Reliable Staff! | [ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ] | Runs Shopbux! | ~~~ [RSS Feed]
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

~~~ |⏩✔️Nuts and Bolts✔️⏩| Speedy Orders Delivered by Friendly, Reliable Staff! | [ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ] | Runs Shopbux! | ~~~

smileycreations15 wrote:

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

~~~ |⏩✔️Nuts and Bolts✔️⏩| Speedy Orders Delivered by Friendly, Reliable Staff! | [ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ] | Runs Shopbux! | ~~~

bump
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

DogBee
Scratcher
25 posts

Username: Dogbee
What position are you applying for: Secretary
How active are you: 9/10
Link to work(if applying for department head):
Why should we hire you:I am on scratch several times a day.
Are you following this thread: Yes

-Dogbee
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

DogBee wrote:

Username: Dogbee
What position are you applying for: Secretary
Link to work(if applying for department head):
Why should we hire you:I am on scratch several times a day.
please read the terms and conditions

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm LotusLavender from SPA.
We recently set up the SPA help hub to help SPA shops just like you reach their full potential. First of all, we'd like to invite you to curate if you haven't already. Second, we'd like to let you know that if you ever have a struggle in your shop, all of SPA is behind you - and the help hub is a place to show that. If you ever need help in any way, shape or form, ask in the hub and SPA will come to the rescue!
Good luck in the future!
LotusLavender
SPA President

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm GrahamSH, your shop ranker at the SRP, who are ranking your shop through a recent partnership with the SPA of which you are a member of. Please wait a moment while I grade your shop.

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This shop gets an amazing 25/30! Everything is good but there can be small improvements such as more staff, profile notifications, and a banner for people to put into their signatures. But overall a great shop! I look forward to ranking you next week!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

This shop gets an amazing 25/30! Everything is good but there can be small improvements such as more staff, profile notifications, and a banner for people to put into their signatures. But overall a great shop! I look forward to ranking you next week!
Thanks!

-cinnamonbunn-
Scratcher
75 posts

Username: -cinnamonbunn-
What position are you applying for: banners
Why should we hire you: i really dont know but i really enjoy making banners
Are you following this thread: yes

when green flag clicked
forever
if <hired> then
say [YES TYSM]

else
say [NOOOOOO]

Last edited by -cinnamonbunn- (Oct. 12, 2019 00:05:01)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ profile - sister - deviantart - alt account - aesthetic account - buzzy bee banners
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

-cinnamonbunn- wrote:

Username: -cinnamonbunn-
What position are you applying for: banners
Why should we hire you: i really dont know but i really enjoy making banners
Are you following this thread: yes

when green flag clicked
forever
if <hired> then
say [YES TYSM]

else
say [NOOOOOO]
Read the terms

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To thank you for your efforts in TIPS, TIPS would like to partner with you. Do you accept?

accept or you are fired

that was a joke don't take it seriously

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
vkpatil
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @vkpatil
Description of work: Banner
Colour and font?(if needed): Harry potter font, plz write on it Hermione Granger is a Warrior
Deadline: 20 hours
Are you following this thread?(You Must until you fill out the survey): yea
link(if needed): zilch
Other info?: Is this free?

hi im vee and i exist
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

a

Last edited by samuelbenoit (April 19, 2020 16:04:35)

samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: samuelbenoit
Description of work: Draw enemy spaceship(s) for my space shooter game (the game is in development)
Colour and font?(if needed): grey and other color(s)
Deadline: as soon as possible
Are you following this thread?(You Must until you fill out the survey): yes
link(if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/386249177/
Other info?:

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Application Form :

Username: -LostJourney-
What position are you applying for: Banners and Reviews ( Staff )
How active are you: 9 / 10
Link to work(if applying for department head): -
Why should we hire you: I have experience in a lot of other shops and I am very active !

Hello World !
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~~~ |⏩✔️Nuts and Bolts✔️⏩| Speedy Orders Delivered by Friendly, Reliable Staff! | [ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ] | Runs Shopbux! | ~~~ [RSS Feed]