Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~~~ |⏩✔️Nuts and Bolts✔️⏩| Speedy Orders Delivered by Friendly, Reliable Staff! | [ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ] | Runs Shopbux! | ~~~ [RSS Feed]
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

~~~ |⏩✔️Nuts and Bolts✔️⏩| Speedy Orders Delivered by Friendly, Reliable Staff! | [ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ] | Runs Shopbux! | ~~~

smileycreations15 wrote:

Do you this shop to join my currency?
sure! I can go to your post to apply

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

~~~ |⏩✔️Nuts and Bolts✔️⏩| Speedy Orders Delivered by Friendly, Reliable Staff! | [ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ] | Runs Shopbux! | ~~~

Bump

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Jbrow78
What position are you applying for: vice president
How active are you: 10/10
Link to work(if applying for department head): all the shops I work at.
Why should we hire you: I want to help the shop grow and grow and grow…. And you should add a codeword!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Application
Username: AFNNetworkK12.
What position are you applying for: Vice President (VP).
How active are you: 9.9/10.
Link to work(if applying for department head): All my shops and currencies, including I can make banners and code, and all the things I work at.
Why should we hire you: Because I work in a professional manner, and I would like to make many things possible. I suggest you to maybe do training for the employees so they know what to do.
I hope I get accepted.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Why should we hire you: I want to help the shop grow and grow and grow…. And you should add a codeword!
Yeah, I did.

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

My Application
Link to work(if applying for department head): All my shops and currencies, including I can make banners and code, and all the things I work at.
Why should we hire you: Because I work in a professional manner, and I would like to make many things possible. I suggest you to maybe do training for the employees so they know what to do.
I hope I get accepted.
read the Ts&Cs and try again
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Yeah, I did.
one of my favorite onommonopias is Kaboom! Kaboom is the sound that dynamite makes!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

My Application
I hope I get accepted.
kaboom.

AFN!

HELLO
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Hi also add prices in my currrency

bye
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Hi also add prices in my currrency
I'll get to it

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Yeah, I did.
one of my favorite onommonopias is Kaboom! Kaboom is the sound that dynamite makes!

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

My Application
I hope I get accepted.
kaboom.
Here is a problem, as you two can see, there are two people who want the same position. So just in case I don't pick you for that spot, are there any other spots you want?

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Yeah, I did.

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

My Application
I hope I get accepted.
kaboom.
Here is a problem, as you two can see, there are two people who want the same position. So just in case I don't pick you for that spot, are there any other spots you want?
Chairman

AFN!

HELLO
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Yeah, I did.
You are now vp

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

My Application
I hope I get accepted.
kaboom.
Accepted as chairman

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

bring up my post?

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bye
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~~~ |⏩✔️Nuts and Bolts✔️⏩| Speedy Orders Delivered by Friendly, Reliable Staff! | [ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ] | Runs Shopbux! | ~~~ [RSS Feed]