Special Containment Procedures

Siren head gang where you at?

100th page!

KingxDylan
Scratcher
100+ posts

likewe wrote:

What happened? Why did you make a fuss? I just wrote a smiley face! The forum for quarantine is crazy! Didn't like how I wrote the smiley? or what? Just wrote and you have already “fixed” said that spam
when green flag clicked
forever
say [We hate likewe!]
end
You spammed and you didn't contribute to the conversation at all

uh oh they came for my nectar ctrl shift down to see all of my siggy
Just a cringe kid on the internet who likes cringe things. Check out my MAP. Or not. It doesn't matter. certified morber, I like Neil Cicieriga's stuff. I also make music and art sometimes. My reaction to that information:

SONIC WHO INVENTED TRAP MUSIC

JANUARY 1984
KingxDylan
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheMagicalMrMoo wrote:

Siren head gang where you at?
Siren Head isn't an official SCP. Someone proposed it, but the people who run the wiki said no cuz Siren Boi is a licensed character

uh oh they came for my nectar ctrl shift down to see all of my siggy
Just a cringe kid on the internet who likes cringe things. Check out my MAP. Or not. It doesn't matter. certified morber, I like Neil Cicieriga's stuff. I also make music and art sometimes. My reaction to that information:

SONIC WHO INVENTED TRAP MUSIC

JANUARY 1984
I_Me_Mine70
Scratcher
100+ posts

likewe wrote:

What happened? Why did you make a fuss? I just wrote a smiley face! The forum for quarantine is crazy! Didn't like how I wrote the smiley? or what? Just wrote and you have already “fixed” said that spam
when green flag clicked
forever
say [We hate likewe!]
end

This is an SCP forum, and you are not adding anything to the discussion, next time you comment on here, you have to have something SCP related, instead of spamming smiley faces, and no, it wasn’t just a smiley face, it was a whole bunch of them. Also, this isn’t a forum for quarantine, it is an SCP forum
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You have no idea what I just saw on the MC Marketplace today…

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Mineral Fish, Rain World, Rhythm Doctor|American|ISTP-A / ISTP-D|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

kylegamerlol
Scratcher
32 posts

yo, can we just make up scp's here, as that's what scp is anyways.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LandonHarter wrote:

You have no idea what I just saw on the MC Marketplace today…
we have been noticed

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kylegamerlol wrote:

yo, can we just make up scp's here, as that's what scp is anyways.
yes
oh no a double post the world is ending

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
likewe
Scratcher
38 posts

ugh
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

likewe wrote:

ugh
What's wrong?

justin_the_tutor
New to Scratch
4 posts

ResExsention wrote:

14152cool wrote:

Easiest way to end the world: peanut with a picture of the shy boi taped to it.

Yep. The peanut you can't actually look at.

Well, I suppose you could look at peanut, then you'd have about a minute while SP-096 cries and hollers.

CatsUnited wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

SCP-˥

The Waluigi disease

Never heard of it. I generally don't mess with the SCP-001 proposals because of the Berryman-Langford cognitohazard that I have not been innocolated against.

Lol. The only SCP-001 proposal I'm familiar with is the apollyon “When Day Breaks”. It is definitely one of my favorite SCPs. Basically, it's as if the sun went rogue and turned anyone in the sun into giant blobs. These giant blobs then look for other people, and then bring them out into the sun, turning them into more blobs. XK-Class End-of-the-World.
That's not a number one. That's an upside-down L

What kind of joke is this?

Funny, though. Thanks.
Waluigi's hat has L like Luigi but is backwards x
d

Hm. I think I'll take a look at that.

Hello, everyone!

Also, the upside-down L is that you mean “Γ”?

Last edited by justin_the_tutor (May 31, 2020 19:14:09)

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What would happen if SCP-5522 activated in a concrete room with no exit with nothing but the food to be delivered? Backward long jump, I think.

EDIT: Actually, I know the answer. The deliverer would crouch and hop in a circle really fast until they phase out of the room. What if we made the room very small?

Last edited by sowut123 (May 31, 2020 19:57:07)

StrixCattus
Scratcher
100+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

What would happen if SCP-5522 activated in a concrete room with no exit with nothing but the food to be delivered? Backward long jump, I think.

EDIT: Actually, I know the answer. The deliverer would crouch and hop in a circle really fast until they phase out of the room. What if we made the room very small?
What does SCP-5522 do?

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

W A L L F I S H
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StrixCattus wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

What does SCP-5522 do?
Basically like a “speedrun” of food delivery. It makes someone do things that would only be possible in a game to deliver food really fast.

oliver_northern
Scratcher
72 posts

no you can't just make an scp and put no efert into it. haha scp go brrr
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Oh hello.

@sowut123, thanks for keeping this alive. I've been busy, XD.

I've been reading a couple for scips for fun – 420 (not -J) and 352 are actually pretty cool.

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
kylegamerlol
Scratcher
32 posts

oliver_northern wrote:

literally 40% of the scp fandom (I made the number up)
StrixCattus
Scratcher
100+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

StrixCattus wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

What does SCP-5522 do?
Basically like a “speedrun” of food delivery. It makes someone do things that would only be possible in a game to deliver food really fast.
Ohhhhhh.

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

W A L L F I S H
oliver_northern
Scratcher
72 posts

kylegamerlol wrote:

oliver_northern wrote:

facts
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

oliver_northern wrote:

kylegamerlol wrote:

oliver_northern wrote:

facts

Agreed. Series I (001-999) is definitely the best, and I guess about half of Series II (1000-1999), and a quarter of Series III (2000-2999).

But the multiples of 1000 (SCPs 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000) are absolutely beautiful regardless.

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!