Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️ [RSS Feed]
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️

liamdadude wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Shop Name The Hanging Dog Art Shop
Shop Link in siggy
Shop Banner (Please show the BBCode for it)

Why do you want to partner with us? To boost activity
How would this partnership benefit us? We have many services
Why won't it show bbcode?????
Partnership accepted!
To show the BBCode for any text simply put the [code] [/code] tags around it.
So, the BBCode for your banner would be,
[img]https://imageshack.us/i/pmXA4kPHg[/img]

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️

ajsya wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Shop Name The Hanging Dog Art Shop
Shop Link in siggy
Shop Banner (Please show the BBCode for it)

Why do you want to partner with us? To boost activity
How would this partnership benefit us? We have many services
Why won't it show bbcode?????
Partnership accepted!
To show the BBCode for any text simply put the [code] [/code] tags around it.
So, the BBCode for your banner would be,
[img]https://imageshack.us/i/pmXA4kPHg[/img]
Oh ok thx

Hi! Im liamdadude! check out my website
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Take some orders and get paid!

Username: @-DancerRJV-
What you're ordering?: A new profile pic.
Description: Like the one I have now, but with -DancerRJV- in blue on the bottom. Also, the pointe shoes bigger. And last but not least, not pixely please! It is so hard to get anyone to make it not pixely.
Deadline: By tomorrow. Hopefully someone pays attention to the “Deadline” line of this thing…
Are you following this discussion?: Yeah.
How should we contact you?: On my profile with a link.
Any more information?: Cold water. Other then that… No.
The_Imagerner_'s OrderI would like a better version of my logo please. Don't change the character just make it i dunno, a better quality image and a bit more professional?
Don't like completely replace the character, just give him a ‘makeover’ if you want.
smileycreations15's Order
What you're ordering?
A ripple effect
Description
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/317201760/
Deadline
1 week
Are you following this discussion?
yes
How should we contact you?
on here
Did you read The Terms of Use?
yes
Any more information?
You can make a better one that is better than mine.

adriadadude wrote:

Username adriadadude
What you're ordering? One brown cat sprite, and one grey cat sprite
Description
Deadline ASAP
Are you following this discussion? Yes
How should we contact you? Via profile
Did you read The Terms of Use? Yep
Any more information? Nope

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Mershmerrlow
Scratcher
100+ posts

adriadadude wrote:

Username adriadadude
Description
Deadline ASAP
Claimed!

i quote vines and dead memes
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

How active is this? I'm considering buying a stock

Hi! Im liamdadude! check out my website
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mershmerrlow wrote:

adriadadude wrote:

Username adriadadude
Description
Deadline ASAP
Claimed!
Thanks

liamdadude wrote:

How active is this? I'm considering buying a stock
We're fairly active, but you are NOT going to own any bit of this. The people who do the work here are the people who own it.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump ~ I'm going to re-formate this a little

Hi, I'm ajsya!

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

I resign (Look at “ABOUT ME” on profile)

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

I heard, sad to see you go, do you even work here?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, I finished most of the reformatting, also page 70!

Hi, I'm ajsya!

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

ajsya wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Yes.

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Yes.
What did you do?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username
@EZ-Games
What you're ordering?
Studio Thumbnail
Description
The art I want is a studio thumbnail that has a giant text saying, “Scratch Battles”. It would be cool to see armies in the background of the drawing, one army holding an orange flag with Scratch Cat on it, another holding a red flag with Pico on it.
Deadline
By the end of this week would be fantastic.
No.
Commenting on my profile would be great.
Yes
Any more information?
None that I can think of.

Thanks!

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Username
@EZ-Games
What you're ordering?
Studio Thumbnail
Description
The art I want is a studio thumbnail that has a giant text saying, “Scratch Battles”. It would be cool to see armies in the background of the drawing, one army holding an orange flag with Scratch Cat on it, another holding a red flag with Pico on it.
Deadline
No.
Yes
Any more information?

Thanks!
Claimed, This is going to be a really fun order to do!

Hi, I'm ajsya!

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Username
@EZ-Games
What you're ordering?
Studio Thumbnail
Description
Deadline
No.
Yes
Any more information?

Thanks!

Thanks!

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

ajsya wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Username
@EZ-Games
What you're ordering?
Studio Thumbnail
Description
Deadline
No.
Yes
Any more information?

Thanks!

Thanks!
You're welcome

Hi, I'm ajsya!

bananasgs
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_Imagineer_'s Order

i just sprused it up a little bit with a ribon thinggy
link

Known as EpicCandleHolder on Minecraft, not very active on scratch though.
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi guys, so sorry that I have been inactive, however, I DO know that if you need me, I will ask Scratch-Coding- my friend in real life, to keep me updated on wht scratch is doing. Thank you! And P.S. I will try to be on everyday so I can have updates, I am sorry, please do not invite me to anymore studios, bc Im having trouble searching for ONE. ! lol

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Does the frost shop sponsor?

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

Hi guys, so sorry that I have been inactive, however, I DO know that if you need me, I will ask Scratch-Coding- my friend in real life, to keep me updated on wht scratch is doing. Thank you! And P.S. I will try to be on everyday so I can have updates, I am sorry, please do not invite me to anymore studios, bc Im having trouble searching for ONE. ! lol
Okay, thanks for the update!

Fronztess123 wrote:

Does the frost shop sponsor?
Sponsor what?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️ [RSS Feed]