Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️ [RSS Feed]
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️

Hey everyone, sorry if i have been inactive for the past few days… I have alot of hw to do so I wont be on here for a few days. I will also not be on Saturday night due to Sunday being my bday and the party being Saturday so i will be very busy. Thanks!

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️

Bump

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
DarthGummyBear
Scratcher
40 posts

DarthGummyBear wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

DarthGummyBear wrote:

DarthGummyBear wrote:

Banner/Thumbnail Order Form
What are you ordering?: A studio thumbnail for my studio The Star Wars Cartoons Studio
Text: The Star Wars Cartoons Studio
Background: I'm not sure exactly what I want, but I some of the main characters from the different Star Wars animated series on it, like maybe a sort of collage. Also, I kinda like the blockshade style, but I'm not sure what's possible.
Any other details that we should include?: I want the text to be easily readable, and an actual Star Wars logo if possible. For the background, I'm not really sure, maybe like split the screen in parts and have each part be something different???
Deadline: March 1, 2020 (or earlier if possible, I want it to be high-quality. If it's not enough time, though, I understand.)
How should we contact you?: You can just comment on my profile page.
Did you read our Terms of Use?: Yes, I did.
Any more information: Some of the animated series are Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars: Rebels, and Star Wars: Resistance. You can go to the studio for more information on the studio. Also, if possible, I want original artwork for the characters, not just pictures from the internet. Thanks!
So, has my thumbnail order been taken?
I could take it via TIPS partnerships
Sure, I don't think anyone else is going to take it. Are you up to it?
Alright, taken!
oh, you know what, i actually don't think i can do it if i can't just take pictures from the web sorry
If you can take pictures of the web and make it look fine, then it'll be fine. If you don't want to do it still, then that's okay too.
Has my order been taken? I wanted it by March 1, but it hasn't come yet.

DarthGummyBear; the one sith with a gummy lightsaberDelicious
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DarthGummyBear wrote:

DarthGummyBear wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

DarthGummyBear wrote:

DarthGummyBear wrote:

Banner/Thumbnail Order Form
What are you ordering?: A studio thumbnail for my studio The Star Wars Cartoons Studio
Text: The Star Wars Cartoons Studio
Background: I'm not sure exactly what I want, but I some of the main characters from the different Star Wars animated series on it, like maybe a sort of collage. Also, I kinda like the blockshade style, but I'm not sure what's possible.
Any other details that we should include?: I want the text to be easily readable, and an actual Star Wars logo if possible. For the background, I'm not really sure, maybe like split the screen in parts and have each part be something different???
Deadline: March 1, 2020 (or earlier if possible, I want it to be high-quality. If it's not enough time, though, I understand.)
How should we contact you?: You can just comment on my profile page.
Did you read our Terms of Use?: Yes, I did.
Any more information: Some of the animated series are Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars: Rebels, and Star Wars: Resistance. You can go to the studio for more information on the studio. Also, if possible, I want original artwork for the characters, not just pictures from the internet. Thanks!
So, has my thumbnail order been taken?
I could take it via TIPS partnerships
Sure, I don't think anyone else is going to take it. Are you up to it?
Alright, taken!
oh, you know what, i actually don't think i can do it if i can't just take pictures from the web sorry
If you can take pictures of the web and make it look fine, then it'll be fine. If you don't want to do it still, then that's okay too.
Has my order been taken? I wanted it by March 1, but it hasn't come yet.
i did but had to cancel; same with @OurPrincess

this shop is kinda dead

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
DancingCatLives
Scratcher
100 posts

~Username: DancingCatLives
~What are you ordering?: A banner
~Text: (Large text): Scratch Writing Camp (small text): Where we create amazing stories, build scratch friendships, and help each other in our writing!
~Background: Notebook and pen
~Any other details that we should include?: My pfp to show who it is by (and include my username) Also this is going to be in my signature and I want when you click on it it goes to the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25948756/
~Deadline: April 1st - April 6th
~How should we contact you?: My profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/DancingCatLives/
~Did you read our Terms of Use?: Yes
~Any more information?: Nope

DancingCatLives
they/she || musician and theater kid || she-ra fan || trying to learn a bunch of languages lol || activist
The Raffle!
delorian1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username delorian1
What are you ordering? middle school hallway
Description needs to be with a light brown wall with light blue lockers on it and a black and white checkered floor and half a dark brown door on the left side of screen
Colors? light brown, light blue, black and white checkers, dark brown
Deadline 3/24/2020
How should we contact you? via profile
Did you read our Terms of Use? yes
Any more information? door must be halfway off screen

Hello
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welp, we're active again I guess.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
DancingCatLives
Scratcher
100 posts

Username: DancingCatLives
What are you ordering?: A fruit basket art
Description: A basket that has a handle with fruit in it, vector drawing. Fruit in the basket: an assortment of apples, grapes, oranges, bananas, and any other fruits that you want to include
Colors?: Basket colors? and fruit colors
Deadline: April 2nd (but please try to give it to me sooner)
How should we contact you?: My profile @DancingCatLives
Did you read our Terms of Use?: Yes
Any more information?: No

DancingCatLives
they/she || musician and theater kid || she-ra fan || trying to learn a bunch of languages lol || activist
The Raffle!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm sorry, this shop is dead.

I am closing the thread, I may re-open later. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️ [RSS Feed]