Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️ [RSS Feed]
FB49
Scratcher
44 posts

❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️

Fronztess123 wrote:

First there were NO ORDERS, Now there is a LOT. business is BOOMING. (Quote from book)
oof ikr
Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️

Fronztess123 wrote:

First there were NO ORDERS, Now there is a LOT. business is BOOMING. (Quote from book)

I placed one of those orders.

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Woah! Welcome to page 34! P.S. I THINK THE FROST SHOPS ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP!!!!!!!

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
maisiecutie
Scratcher
100+ posts

studio thumbnail with a picture of a cat

STOP AND READ THIS
HI people of the world! I am maisiecutie and my favourite colour is cheese
I like creating funny animations and extra cool games
I make some animations very strategically by thinking of three random things and putting them together
if you don't understand here is a quick equation
mind = blown!
I hope I am even slightly funny but I doubt that
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maisiecutie wrote:

Can you be more descriptive? Like, colors, text, other things?

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Um guys.. I completed an order

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Staff Tokens
Home

ajsya | 12 Tokens
Fronztess123 | 3 Tokens
FrenchBread49 | 1 Token
AFNNetworkK12 | 1 Token
Tokens can be traded in for SSB, or Loves!

I completed an order so I changed it

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username FrenchBread49
What you're ordering? pfp and studio pic
Description Something about Potato Tokens and potatoes for both (ajsya would know)
Deadline idc
Are you following this discussion? ye
How should we contact you? Profile or Potato Tokens
Are you enrolled in ShopBux? That's a stupid question. I work there.
Any more information? I made a Potato Tokens account. @PotatoTokens

FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Username FrenchBread49
What you're ordering? pfp and studio pic
Description Something about Potato Tokens and potatoes for both (ajsya would know)
Deadline idc
Are you following this discussion? ye
How should we contact you? Profile or Potato Tokens
Are you enrolled in ShopBux? That's a stupid question. I work there.
Any more information? I made a Potato Tokens account. @PotatoTokens

uh ok

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 please update the order watch with the new formate and the orders. I can't be back on until June.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Why did the Frost Shop forfeit from the Scratch Cup?

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch-Coding wrote:

Because I'm leaving for vacation, and no one will do anything for me.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Agile-fra
Scratcher
26 posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Agile-fra wrote:

What are shopbux?
ShopBux is a currency that adds more of a actual shop feel.
Thanks!
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

maisiecutie wrote:

Can you be more descriptive? Like, colors, text, other things?

Also plz fill out form

Tallented-Code-bot
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

I spend a lot of time here and don’t have anything to do, I can do things for you!.
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tallented-Code-bot wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

I spend a lot of time here and don’t have anything to do, I can do things for you!.

Good idea! im always busy

Tallented-Code-bot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

What can I do?
Edit: I hate the 60 second rule.
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Scratch-Coding wrote:

What can I do?
Edit: I hate the 60 second rule.

You can do whatever you want but i can stil come on

Tallented-Code-bot
Scratcher
100+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Temporary Order Center
Home

Check here to see the status of your order!
Order | Due | Status

This will be updated soon!
You should copy all the orders from the original order watch to the temporary order watch. It is empty now.
NOTE: this is meant for @FrenchBread49.
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Temporary Order Center
Home

Check here to see the status of your order!
Order | Due | Status

This will be updated soon!
You should copy all the orders from the original order watch to the temporary order watch. It is empty now.
NOTE: this is meant for @FrenchBread49.
I didn't start it yet! I will now

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️ [RSS Feed]