Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

ANNOUNCEMENT
We have worked with T.I.P.S. to create a LIMITED TIME OFFER!!! If you sign up to be a staff member at T.I.P.S. with the code “ALPHACONG2020”, you will earn 20 SSB and a SHOPBUX FRAGMENT!!! This offer only lasts for a week so sign up now!

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/

President of Scratch ShopBux
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
We have worked with T.I.P.S. to create a LIMITED TIME OFFER!!! If you sign up to be a staff member at T.I.P.S. with the code “ALPHACONG2020”, you will earn 20 SSB and a SHOPBUX FRAGMENT!!! This offer only lasts for a week so sign up now!

huh? okay

no offense but uh… don't say we worked with you, just say there is a thank you for T.I.P.S. or something like that

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 10, 2020 05:15:13)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

Could I be added as a founder?

*yawn* well that was a nice break right?

Sorry about my return, I was getting bored of MInecraft and I just logged in to this.
No sorry.
But hey! How have you been?

breh exact problem with roblox groups that are cafes, hotels etc. They rank people as founder when they haven't even founded the thing.

stop fuming and start loving :p
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DipLeChip wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

Sorry about my return, I was getting bored of MInecraft and I just logged in to this.
No sorry.

breh exact problem with roblox groups that are cafes, hotels etc. They rank people as founder when they haven't even founded the thing.
I've never heard of that happening anywhere

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

No sorry.

ajsya wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am proud to say we are introducing the fragment system from T.I.P.S.! This will be used as a rewards system and will be replacing ShopBux Rox. Assistant President to Governor are allowed to give the founders fragments. The founders are allowed to give each other fragments.More more info read this post.
I am confusion
it'll make sense once you read it 15 times
Ah fine, but you should make a new topic before it gets out of hand.

Nerd, Computer Geek, Wikian, Frequent Forumer
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Epic_TV wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

No sorry.

ajsya wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am proud to say we are introducing the fragment system from T.I.P.S.! This will be used as a rewards system and will be replacing ShopBux Rox. Assistant President to Governor are allowed to give the founders fragments. The founders are allowed to give each other fragments.More more info read this post.
I am confusion
it'll make sense once you read it 15 times
Ah fine, but you should make a new topic before it gets out of hand.
?

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Assistant President to Governor are allowed to give the founders fragments. The founders are allowed to give each other fragments.More more info
So… only the founders can get fragments. So only you. So just another way for you to get quick cash..?

also why did you right more twice xD

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Assistant President to Governor are allowed to give the founders fragments. The founders are allowed to give each other fragments.More more info
So… only the founders can get fragments. So only you. So just another way for you to get quick cash..?

also why did you right more twice xD
I didn't even say that. You're putting words in my mouth. Stop looking for a fight. And what do you mean ‘just another way’.

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
That's unfair… only the founders get fragments! (What happened to my fragment… also, I am a worker!)

Last edited by OurPrincess (Feb. 13, 2020 15:56:05)

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
That's unfair… only the founders get fragments! (What happened to my fragment… also, I am a worker!)
Yeah! That just means in the end you'll end up with all the fragments; instead make it so that founders own fragments and give them to empolyees?

idk anymore
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
Yeah! That just means in the end you'll end up with all the fragments; instead make it so that founders own fragments and give them to empolyees?
I think what Alpha means is that anyone can get fragments, Assistant Pres to Governor and Founder can give them out.

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Feb. 13, 2020 17:42:27)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

~snip~
I think what Alpha means is that anyone can git fragments, Assistant Pres to Governor and Founder can give them out.
Ahhh! That makes sense now!

idk anymore
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~snip~
I think what Alpha means is that anyone can git fragments, Assistant Pres to Governor and Founder can give them out.
I hope so, and he just wrote a sentence badly, otherwise,

——

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~snip~
I hope so, and he just wrote a sentence badly, otherwise,
That would make more sense.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
I think what Alpha means is that anyone can get fragments, Assistant Pres to Governor and Founder can give them out.
Ohhh, I forgot to say that others can get fragments.
Sorry for the confusion!

OurPrincess wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
What role are you? I don't think dragon added you when I moved everything over.

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS

1 YEAR SHOPBUX PARTY
SHOPBUX WILL BECOME A YEAR OLD TOMORROW!!! ALL DRAWS WILL BE DRAWN WHEN IT'S THE EXACT MOMENT!!!
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25766623/comments/

ASSISTANT PRESIDENT OPEN
@berryjam3506 has resigned as Assistant President after a discussion I had with them on their profile. Applications are open!

SORRY FOR THE MISCOMMUNICATION
Everyone involved in the miscommunication about fragments will get a fragment due to being concerned about ShopBux. Involving: @openPoll, @OurPrincess, @ContourLines, @RedGuy7, @ajsya, @MClovers
I am once again sorry for the miscommunication and will try to word my posts better in the future.

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS

1 YEAR SHOPBUX PARTY
SHOPBUX WILL BECOME A YEAR OLD TOMORROW!!! ALL DRAWS WILL BE DRAWN WHEN IT'S THE EXACT MOMENT!!!

ASSISTANT PRESIDENT OPEN
@berryjam3506 has resigned as Assistant President after a discussion I had with them on their profile. Applications are open!

SORRY FOR THE MISCOMMUNICATION
Everyone involved in the miscommunication about fragments will get a fragment due to being concerned about ShopBux. Involving: @openPoll, @OurPrincess, @ContourLines, @RedGuy7, @ajsya, @MClovers
I am once again sorry for the miscommunication and will try to word my posts better in the future.
You got one yourself? Seems weird but ok

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

~snip~
I know this isn't really a flame war yet but lets forget about the post and move on now!

idk anymore
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

~snip~
I know this isn't really a flame war yet but lets forget about the post and move on now!
I wasn't arguing, I just wanted to mention it.

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

~snip~
I wasn't arguing, I just wanted to mention it.
ik, it just because like this is shopbux! sooner or later it will turn into a massive flame war and the thread will be closed and people will leave…

idk anymore
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]