Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

ajsya wrote:

CAN YOU GUYS EVER STOP FIGHTING???
agree

bye
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

This is happening again?

Good way to start the year, guys.
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok. FIRE. FIRE. BAN. UNBAN. BAN.
WHAT THE-
Go to KekBux for a peaceful discussion

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

MClovers wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

~snip~
I agree with all of that, and it hasn't been long since I've been here. We need a community or SSB means nothing. Although, everyone is acting like I don't even exist, probably because I'm new to ShopBux.
You and CountourLines are really good to have in this situation because you don't really have a bias.

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

This is just stupid.
I have to say that you just made an executive decision.
Alpha's Input Act
1. Executive decisions are prohibited- every decision must be voted on
2. If a high-ranking member of ShopBux makes an executive decision, they will be striked
3. Decisions must be made with the ShopBux Voting System or strawpoll.com
4. Alpha apologises for all executive decision he has made
It never broke the laws. It used voting for the purpose of law removal. and voting was made with strawpoll.com.
Just stop being angry at me.
BTW, that law replaced the firing system with the suspension sytem (it's a good system without firing the person), so the firing is invalid.
Too bad, I know that you're slowly trying to take over ShopBux. I read that bill closely, you tried.
You still haven't told me what executive decision I made so…
I know we aren't fond of each other yet you still came back.
You saw I responded to that messsage that @1132262 made and chose to ignore it.
I just want what's best for the community. I own ShopBux. I can be criticised. I can be hated. I can be debated. I can't be striked, it's not how this works.

Everyone else might be on your side (or neutral) but I've known you for too long. You've been fired, striked, fired, striked so many times and I've given you so many chances. I just can't deal with this cycle anymore. So I'm putting an end to it by banning you from the staff team.
It was actually quite clear that he was trying to get a higher position on the team. I only agree with people if their claim is presented in a reliable way or I already trust them.
1. Didn't. The strike system was for the purpose of the MC strike problem, and the other was equality for employees / customers.
2. Oops.
You've done it so many times before so why should we believe you now?
oh right the strike vote is over
MC gets a strike.
sure mate, sure
{disrespectful comment removed by moderator. Please be more respectful in the Scratch Discussion Boards}

Last edited by cheddargirl (Jan. 29, 2020 02:56:32)

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's start planning for the year anniversary! Let's have some ideas.

President of Scratch ShopBux
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello everybody!

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wait why did they…

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

wait why did they…
It got reopened

AFN!

HELLO
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

wait why did they…
well, its reopened. isn't that what you were so mad about?

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

wait why did they…
It got reopened
ye…

RedGuy7 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

wait why did they…
ig

I was expecting a big fight, but thanks ST!!!
But why did they send me an email saying it wouldn't be reopened?

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

wait why did they…
It got reopened
ye…

RedGuy7 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

wait why did they…
ig

Maybe for a suprise…?
the 60 sec demon is evil

FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

wait why did they…
It got reopened
ye…

RedGuy7 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

wait why did they…
ig

maybe they changed their minds

AFN!

HELLO
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
As you all know, the 1 year anniversary is coming up! Please submit ideas and they will be decided on! Go crazy! It is the 1 year anniversary after all!

PENDING IDEAS
None yet, be the first one!

APPROVED IDEAS

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
As you all know, the 1 year anniversary is coming up! Please submit ideas and they will be decided on! Go crazy! It is the 1 year anniversary after all!

PENDING IDEAS

APPROVED IDEAS
Giveaways, such as art, shops, ShopBux, or whatever

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

MClovers wrote:

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

PENDING IDEAS

APPROVED IDEAS
Giveaways, such as art, shops, ShopBux, or whatever
100 ShopBux giveaway

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

In the cow MC called me a muffin lol

AFN!

HELLO
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

PENDING IDEAS
None

APPROVED IDEAS
  • 100 SSB giveaway

Last edited by MClovers (Feb. 5, 2020 23:04:55)

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

PENDING IDEAS
None

APPROVED IDEAS
100 SSB giveaway
A digital party but also,
20 SSB FOR EVERYONE!

AFN!

HELLO
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
As you all know, the 1 year anniversary is coming up! Please submit ideas and they will be decided on! Go crazy! It is the 1 year anniversary after all! Pending ideas will be either approved by me later or voted on.

PENDING IDEAS
  • 20 ShopBux for all! (1040 SSB)

APPROVED IDEAS
  • 100 SSB giveaway
  • PARTY!!!!!

Last edited by MClovers (Feb. 5, 2020 23:09:22)

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
As you all know, the 1 year anniversary is coming up! Please submit ideas and they will be decided on! Go crazy! It is the 1 year anniversary after all! Pending ideas will be either approved by me later or voted on.

PENDING IDEAS
  • 20 ShopBux for all! (1040 SSB)

APPROVED IDEAS
  • 100 SSB giveaway
  • PARTY!!!!!
Note, TIPS got a warning for posting ‘party’ over and over again.

Last edited by RedGuy7 (Feb. 6, 2020 01:02:20)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]