Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

I would like to give the first fragments to @ContourLines and @OurPrincess.
They have both grown into very good workers of ShopBux and have both been very helpful.
@ContourLines gets C4
@OurPrincess gets B1

President of Scratch ShopBux
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

MClovers wrote:

They have both grown into very good workers of ShopBux and have both been very helpful.
@ContourLines gets C4
@OurPrincess gets B1
Thanks!

idk anymore
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't know why I added Pie (probably because I think we 3 are most important people in this forum, not to brag)

ooh you're using our fragments system too…

could you change it like somewhat different, make the system a little bit different please, not identical

it's easier for you to dish out rewards since… you can just give somebody 20SSB or something

but it's harder for you to dish out fragments, we are like ‘do an order, get a fragment, order something, get a fragment’

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 9, 2020 07:28:41)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

wait. could my shopbux value on theflightshow be transferred to my new account contourlines?

idk anymore
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

wait. could my shopbux value on theflightshow be transferred to my new account contourlines?
wait ur tfs
im dumb
sure ok

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

I don't know why I added Pie (probably because I think we 3 are most important people in this forum, not to brag)

ooh you're using our fragments system too…

could you change it like somewhat different, make the system a little bit different please, not identical

it's easier for you to dish out rewards since… you can just give somebody 20SSB or something

but it's harder for you to dish out fragments, we are like ‘do an order, get a fragment, order something, get a fragment’
What could I change?

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

wait ur tfs
im dumb
sure ok
me too I had sudden realization…

we u all no reply to me beutifal post

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

~snip~
What could I change?
I think that C2, A3 etc. are stupid names, and they should be called something other than fragments…

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

How many shops are actually using shopbux actively?

idk anymore
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

ContourLines wrote:

lol

idk anymore
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

@ContourLines gets C4
@OurPrincess gets B1
Thank you very much. Or as they say in Ireland, go raibh míle maith agat.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Did my account ever get approved? I applied before the flame war and it got closed, and my application was forgotten. I’m not on the customers list, so can you accept it?

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have a ShopBux account and I'm not sure if it's on there.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

when was the last time a staff member other than MC got paid

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

when was the last time a staff member other than MC got paid
You're saying that like I only pay myself. I'm doing the payments today.

OurPrincess wrote:

I have a ShopBux account and I'm not sure if it's on there.
It is.

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Did my account ever get approved? I applied before the flame war and it got closed, and my application was forgotten. I’m not on the customers list, so can you accept it?
Sorry! I'll add it later today.

congyingzhou wrote:

MClovers wrote:

~snip~
What could I change?
I think that C2, A3 etc. are stupid names, and they should be called something other than fragments…
I was gonna call them something else but I couldn't find a name that sounded right. I don't really know what I could change. I have an idea to make up for it though. There could be a code that people put in a worker application at T.I.P.S. and if accepted, they would be rewarded with 20 SSB and a ShopBux Fragment. If you want to keep talking about ideas, that's fine but that's just something I thought of.

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am proud to say we are introducing the fragment system from T.I.P.S.! This will be used as a rewards system and will be replacing ShopBux Rox. Assistant President to Governor are allowed to give the founders fragments. The founders are allowed to give each other fragments.More more info read this post.
I am confusion

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am proud to say we are introducing the fragment system from T.I.P.S.! This will be used as a rewards system and will be replacing ShopBux Rox. Assistant President to Governor are allowed to give the founders fragments. The founders are allowed to give each other fragments.More more info read this post.
I am confusion
this

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

Could I be added as a founder?

*yawn* well that was a nice break right?

Sorry about my return, I was getting bored of MInecraft and I just logged in to this.

Nerd, Computer Geek, Wikian, Frequent Forumer
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Epic_TV wrote:

Could I be added as a founder?

*yawn* well that was a nice break right?

Sorry about my return, I was getting bored of MInecraft and I just logged in to this.
No sorry.
But hey! How have you been?

ajsya wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am confusion
it'll make sense once you read it 15 times

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]