Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

-Iimitless- wrote:

Can you please replace all of the @Dragonlord767 stuff with my new main, this one? I will verify soon.

Edit: The first “l” is a capital “i”.
Cool, I like that new account name name. I really like the logo too.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

ajsya wrote:

-Iimitless- wrote:

Can you please replace all of the @Dragonlord767 stuff with my new main, this one? I will verify soon.

Cool, I like that new account name name. I really like the logo too.
Thanks.

no signature plz
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi.

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Hi.
Hi

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, I was going to release the new ShopBux Rewards program this weekend, but then we needed to get the hard drive replaced on my mac. Now I don't have access to CubeUpload. So it will be a few more days until it.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

So, I was going to release the new ShopBux Rewards program this weekend, but then we needed to get the hard drive replaced on my mac. Now I don't have access to CubeUpload. So it will be a few more days until it.
Oof.

no signature plz
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

@MClovers what happened to the logan paul
will do lol

MClovers wrote:

-Iimitless- wrote:

Okay, will do soon-
Should we still call you “Dragon”?
Or is there another nickname?
yep gonna do

President of Scratch ShopBux
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

no signature plz
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check!

Please quote the title and (optional, suggest a new feature for ShopBux) to respond to this activity check so that we will know if you are active.
Only employees have to respond. If employees don't respond they will get a strike. Three strikes and you're fired.

Active Employees

@ajsya
@MClovers
@Dragonlord767

Employees that have not responded

Everybody else…

Hi, I'm ajsya!

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Activity Check!
hi

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Activity Check!

Please quote the title and (optional, suggest a new feature for ShopBux) to respond to this activity check so that we will know if you are active.
Only employees have to respond. If employees don't respond they will get a strike. Three strikes and you're fired.

Active Employees

@ajsya
@MClovers
@Dragonlord767

Everybody else…
Just… SCRAP THE IDEA OF ACTIVITY CHECKS.
The 3 Strike system has now been used as a warning system, not an activity system.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

snip
The 3 Strike system has now been used as a warning system, not an activity system.
Only because we forget to hold them.

no signature plz
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

snip
Well, say bye bye to half your employees, 99% are inactive

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check!

Active Employees

@ajsya
@MClovers
@Dragonlord767
@openPoll
@AFNNetworkK12

Everybody else…
Updated 12/2/19

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

snip
Well, say bye bye to half your employees, 99% are inactive
Math.

!!
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

BubblesTeas wrote:

MClovers wrote:

OwenRich wrote:

openPoll wrote:

This is basically dying now…
Welp, the day is upon us, the death of ShopBux.

maybe

idk anymore
We shall keep ShopBux open for at least one year. This is all I ask.

But is ShopBux still going to close if it's active again in that one year?
That's the thing…

I think it should only close if it falls out of activity after that one year.
good idea

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Activity Check!

Active Employees

@ajsya
@MClovers
@Dragonlord767
@openPoll
@AFNNetworkK12

Everybody else…
Updated 12/2/19

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
LokiBlaster
Scratcher
100+ posts

God stop doing this it is filling up the requests… it is not in the right place
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

LokiBlaster wrote:

God stop doing this it is filling up the requests… it is not in the right place
It is meant for the requests forum, the st will sort it out themselves if they think it is in the wrong forum. Shopbux has been around for most of 2019.

idk anymore
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Activity Check!

Active Employees

@ajsya
@MClovers
@Dragonlord767

Everybody else…
Patrick has responded

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]