Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

-sunset wrote:

Oh god, this is a mess. What’s going on?
Everyone's leaving

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
-sunset
New to Scratch
13 posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

Ok. I can’t be bothered switching. I’m CaptainRatlex. I’m back. I couldn’t just leave. Sorry.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-sunset wrote:

Ok. I can’t be bothered switching. I’m CaptainRatlex. I’m back. I couldn’t just leave. Sorry.
I wondered why the acount was just created.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-sunset wrote:

I just replaced you in ShopBux…. Oh well, I guess we can have 3 founders.

President of Scratch ShopBux
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

-sunset wrote:

I just replaced you in ShopBux…. Oh well, I guess we can have 3 founders.
demote riddle_man it's going to get out of control

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

He hasn't done anything wrong!

Last edited by ajsya (April 18, 2019 01:32:10)

Hi, I'm ajsya!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

He hasn't done anything wrong!
3 founders is too much, we don't need that much

AFN!

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I would like to be the new secretary, please.

STAFF SIGN UP
Username: ajsya
Job You Want: Secretary
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very active and I would like to help out more with the growing organization.
Other: Deep Frying in a Frying Pan

Last edited by ajsya (April 18, 2019 01:51:24)

Hi, I'm ajsya!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very active and would like to help out more with the growing organization.
Other: I'm following the discussion as you've probably noticed.
Add more information + codeword

AFN!

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very active and would like to help out more with the growing organization.
Other: I'm following the discussion as you've probably noticed.
Add more information + codeword
I almost forgot

Hi, I'm ajsya!

-sunset
New to Scratch
13 posts

Ugh. We need to rethink this.
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-sunset wrote:

hey did you delete your other account

AFN!

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

STAFF SIGN UP
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very active and I would like to help out more with the growing organization.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
accepted

AFN!

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
accepted
Thank you!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

-sunset
New to Scratch
13 posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

-sunset wrote:

hey did you delete your other account
No. I’m thinking of moving accounts tho
dt20000
Scratcher
69 posts

STAFF SIGN UP
Username: dt20000
Job You Want: Janitor (I would have the power of a co-manager until the thread isn't a mess)
Why We Should Choose You: Because this thread needs some cleaning
Other: Out of the frying pan, into the fire

Last edited by dt20000 (April 18, 2019 02:41:10)

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dt20000 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Job You Want: Janitor (I would have the power of a co-manager until the thread isn't a mess)
accepted as vc (vice chairman) and has the power to clean up stuff

AFN!

HELLO
dt20000
Scratcher
69 posts

Time to do the dirty work and clean up this mess.

Janitor Overdrive Mode, activate!

*trumpet fanfare plays as massive Pikachu appears*

I vote we destroy it all! Fire is the ultimate cleanser!
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dt20000 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
lol did u realise you missed an activity check awhile ago.
edit: and got fired…

Last edited by MClovers (April 18, 2019 04:58:50)

President of Scratch ShopBux
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]