Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

ALSO I GOT STICKY ON ONE POST

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

Put this link in one of the front page posts:
https://trello.com/invite/b/aa7MuoVH/80fa02bf0be711d8eeeb4d272a65bc1f/shopbux-project
Also:
Should we rename the shopbux bank to the shopbux vault?
Also:
Should we add the a job called shop reviewer?
(MORE INFORMATION ON TRELLO)

AFN!

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

https://trello.com/invite/b/aa7MuoVH/80fa02bf0be711d8eeeb4d272a65bc1f/shopbux-project
Also:
Also:
I thought they already made a Trello over the weekend

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

MClovers wrote:

FEATURED NEWS
COURT REMOVED
The court has been removed due to the concern of our secretary Jacey. As mentioned before in a previous article, she gave many concerns and is a great help. The court has been replaced with a report form.
By @MClovers
wai since when am I secretary lol
since now

President of Scratch ShopBux
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Also:
Also:
I thought they already made a Trello over the weekend
… it's the same trello.

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShopBux News
SHOPBUX'S 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY
Just today, shopbux turned 2 months old, and now we will celebrate how we have got to be the biggest currency on scratch in 2 months! We will start the party soon and will do stuff that is currently only know by shopbux staff.

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (April 15, 2019 21:46:11)

AFN!

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I would like to join

CUSTOMER SIGN UP
Username: ajsya

Last edited by ajsya (April 15, 2019 21:58:28)

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

I would like to join

CUSTOMER SIGN UP
will do soon

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hiya!

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE FIRST USEFUL RULE:
You do not need to be a costumer of shopbux to be a staff member.

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShopBux News
SHOPBUX'S 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY
Just today, shopbux turned 2 months old, and now we will celebrate how we have got to be the biggest currency on scratch in 2 months! We will start the party soon and will do stuff that is currently only know by shopbux staff.
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
DARN YOU

AFN!

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

ajsya wrote:

I would like to join

CUSTOMER SIGN UP
will do soon
Also adding my shop,

SHOP SIGN UP
Shop Owner: ajsya/Fronztess123

Banner:

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/ajsya/Screenshot20190403at.png[/img]

Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/346473/

Shop Description: At The Frost Shop, we have a wide range of products and are happy to help you! We Do Banners, Thumbnails, Debugging, and more! Use our products in your projects, studios, profile, forum, and more!

Services: (A lot)
Thumbnails
Banners
Vector Art
Backdrops
Scripts
Script Debugging
Animations
Animated Scrolling Text LED Sign
Animated Text Typing
Animated Words
Voice Acting
Creative Game Ideas
Forum Formatting
BBC Code

Other: Currently Making New Banner For The Shop

Hi, I'm ajsya!

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE FIRST USEFUL RULE:
You do not need to be a costumer of shopbux to be a staff member.
How do you get salary then? Declined.

ajsya wrote:

MClovers wrote:

ajsya wrote:

I would like to join

CUSTOMER SIGN UP
will do soon
Also adding my shop,

SHOP SIGN UP
Shop Owner: ajsya/Fronztess123

Banner:

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/ajsya/Screenshot20190403at.png[/img]

Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/346473/

Shop Description: At The Frost Shop, we have a wide range of products and are happy to help you! We Do Banners, Thumbnails, Debugging, and more! Use our products in your projects, studios, profile, forum, and more!

Services: (A lot)
Thumbnails
Banners
Vector Art
Backdrops
Scripts
Script Debugging
Animations
Animated Scrolling Text LED Sign
Animated Text Typing
Animated Words
Voice Acting
Creative Game Ideas
Forum Formatting
BBC Code

Other: Currently Making New Banner For The Shop
will do

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

At first, I thought that you declined my application. I was scared.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

MClovers wrote:

FEATURED NEWS
COURT REMOVED
The court has been removed due to the concern of our secretary Jacey. As mentioned before in a previous article, she gave many concerns and is a great help. The court has been replaced with a report form.
By @MClovers
wai since when am I secretary lol
since now
ok wow I accept your totally-not-offer

by @athenenocturna
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

MClovers wrote:

At first, I thought that you declined my application. I was scared.
LOL

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FEATURED NEWS
Junior ShopBux?
The founders of ShopBux have decided to create ‘Junior ShopBux’ or ‘JSB’. Users whom feel intimidated by the large ShopBux, can now visit ‘JSB’, to get there Shop Boosting there instead. It’s easier and less complicated.
By @CaptainRatlex

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
New to Scratch
12 posts

Could someone tell me, if I’m now a backend worker? I applied in the Collaboration Thread.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2243373 wrote:

Could someone tell me, if I’m now a backend worker? I applied in the Collaboration Thread.
You're vice secretary.

Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

FEATURED NEWS
Junior ShopBux?
The founders of ShopBux have decided to create ‘Junior ShopBux’ or ‘JSB’. Users whom feel intimidated by the large ShopBux, can now visit ‘JSB’, to get there Shop Boosting there instead. It’s easier and less complicated.
By @CaptainRatlex
Wasn't the whole idea to make things simpler?

!!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]