Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

Costumer sign up:
Username: dhess27
Other, just wondering when I add my shop to this program, (once it’s been running for a week), when I split the money in it up with my employees, does the money that goes to me get added to my costumer ShopBux amount? And also, frying pan

Last edited by dhess27 (April 18, 2019 11:04:41)

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

-sunset wrote:

Ok. I can’t be bothered switching. I’m CaptainRatlex. I’m back. I couldn’t just leave. Sorry.

I just replaced you in ShopBux…. Oh well, I guess we can have 3 founders.
demote riddle_man it's going to get out of control
ugh you're only vice president sorry to be rude but you're like commanding everyone around rudely and you're not being nice and you're just like “Oh demote this guy” and “Oh, hire this guy” and “oh, i have full authority, everyone obey me now”

by @athenenocturna
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Costumer sign up:
Other, just wondering when I add my shop to this program, (once it’s been running for a week), when I split the money in it up with my employees, does the money that goes to me get added to my costumer ShopBux amount? And also, frying pan

Did you see this

I have had to leave scratch because of personal reasons. I may be back one day. Goodbye
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

dhess27 wrote:

Costumer sign up:

Did you see this
you gotta give us more tan 10 min lol

by @athenenocturna
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

-sunset wrote:

Ok. I can’t be bothered switching. I’m CaptainRatlex. I’m back. I couldn’t just leave. Sorry.

ugh you're only vice president sorry to be rude but you're like commanding everyone around rudely and you're not being nice and you're just like “Oh demote this guy” and “Oh, hire this guy” and “oh, i have full authority, everyone obey me now”
then fire him you're now a founder
Edit: he already has two strikes so… Yeah

Last edited by openPoll (April 18, 2019 11:26:59)

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
dhess27
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

dhess27 wrote:

dhess27 wrote:

Costumer sign up:

Did you see this

Okay

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

-sunset wrote:

Well.. I mean i just got hired so I don't want to you know take control

but I would like to fire him but I don't care do what you want

by @athenenocturna
dt20000
Scratcher
69 posts

I have been hired as a janitor, so I’m here to clear this whole mess up. Like I said before, burn it all down
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

-sunset wrote:

Don't…… sorry about that. (what do i do to get a strike removed)

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
dt20000
Scratcher
69 posts

I feel like everyone is ignoring me.

I vote we destroy it all and begin fresh
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dt20000 wrote:

They've made a bunch of threads already.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

dt20000 wrote:

They've made a bunch of threads already.
2 = bunch
okay…

Last edited by openPoll (April 18, 2019 20:04:44)

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

-sunset wrote:

Don't…… sorry about that. (what do i do to get a strike removed)
Ugh, I use my founder power to give you a last chance. It has to be a false strike to get it removed like when you didn't respond to an activity check on a weekend.

President of Scratch ShopBux
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhess27 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

dhess27 wrote:

dhess27 wrote:

Costumer sign up:

Did you see this

Okay
Has this been accepted? If so yes.
Anyways, to answer your question it depends if you wanna pay yourself.

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PAYMENT FORM
To: openPoll
Amount: 94
Other: lol plz don't fire me

——

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

PAYMENT FORM
what lol

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

PAYMENT FORM
lolololol

there aren't enough lols to describe this

by @athenenocturna
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

openPoll wrote:

PAYMENT FORM
lolololol

there aren't enough lols to describe this
I'm confused?
Am I missing a joke?

Last edited by MClovers (April 18, 2019 22:19:55)

-sunset
New to Scratch
13 posts

Sorry if I don’t reply. Getting on my flight to UK
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-sunset wrote:

Sorry if I don’t reply. Getting on my flight to UK
kewl

by @athenenocturna
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]