Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

CaptainRatlex wrote:

-snip-
She’s not lying. BOOOOOOOWWWWW!!

*insert creep emoji*
thought u left XD

President of Scratch ShopBux
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread

What should we have for the Scratch Rewards part of the shop?
SRP Services
20 SR/page - Every new page we get to, you get a shoutout!
10 SR - Priority order
10 SR - Custom watermark
maybe?

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Wait, I just realised something… CaptainRatlex is on leave and Vcooney is on leave… CR also runs ShopScratch.. Those are all the people who have a higher rank than me… so…. YOU ALL HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO ME! I AM YOUR NEW LORD AND SAVIOUR
*bows down* wait, captain asked me to take over on my profile. *stands up and walks out of temple to check comments to see if he read it right*
wait he did??? kinda strange, I would've thought he'd ask me or Mclovers.
Yeah he did. He asked you but you all had other things to do
Well… Mclovers is currently boss, I guess you and I are second-boss
I guess
Can you link the comment?
It got deleted while cleaning. maybe I have a screenshot.
Agh, No I don't. But I wouldn't lie.
She’s not lying. BOOOOOOOWWWWW!!

*insert creep emoji*
By the way, I'm a he. just so y'all know in the future.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

-snippity snip-
By the way, I'm a he. just so y'all know in the future.
Yeah, people tend to be she's in this shop…

FlyFree-
Scratcher
7 posts

ORDER FORM
Username- @FlyFree-
Work You would like done - Intro
Description - The letter F with a wing sticking out of its flat side.
Deadline- March 1, 2019
Preferred Staff- @Diamond-girl
Do you want to be notified on your profile - Yes
Other- A logo accociated with it would be nice.

FlyFree - Unlocking the door to imagination

Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

oooooooooooof that voting system

Activity Check

Yes. We just had one. But we just moved threads.

Respond within 3 days or you will get a strike/be demoted.

Also whoever is the job-finder can you try and find an assistant secratary?

People who have responded:
Myself (duh)
HannahPitts2016
Mclovers
Dragonlord767
Defeatthehuns (hasn't responded to the activity check but keeps posting, so I'll count it

People who still need to respond:
Everyone else

People who don't have to respond:
Captain Ratlex
Vcooney
Active.

!!
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is it possible to like half-close until we get done the orders? Especially since they all seem to be the ones the active people aren't in the department…

Well anyways I need to put all these orders on the unclaimed orders center and re-post the unclaimed orders center. Try not to do off-topic, please. Oh also, do you know if diamond-girl is on leave? I remember she did a leave form… but I didn't know it started today… I guess I'll go find the other thread and try to do that…

I'm gonna forget to do everything and I'm not even actually supposed to be staff anymore lol but I'll make myself a to-do list
Re-post the unclaimed orders center and add the orders to it
Dig for the old thread and find out if diamond-girl is on leave (actually, I can probably just check the list on this thread)
If diamond-girl is on leave, tell the person who ordered above the diamond-girl cannot do that and that they can wait like a long time or just somebody else can do it, if diamond-girl is not on leave, tell her she has an order
Figure out what happened to that MAP that I joined like three months ago
Figure out where on earth the OTHER MAP was that I joined like two months ago… haven't been able to find it because I don't remember the name…
Practice in Clip-studio paint because the trial is only so long
Do the orders in my own shop at some point
ugh I just realized I have like two in the Emerald shop
AAAAGH I NEED VCOONEY OR A VICE SECRETARY OR SOMETHING
Create a pizza republic
Beg to eat pizza for dinner tomorrow
Get un-sick
Stop making so many to-do lists when you know you never get all this stuff done because you're lazy and you procrastinate a lot

Last edited by Riddle_Man (Feb. 24, 2019 12:01:11)

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here I'm gonna make an unclaimed orders center and keep reposting it so that it's easier.
Unclaimed Orders Center
Username- Volix-
Work You would like done - Animation
Description- Walk animation of the VECTOR version of this sprite
Deadline- none
Preferred Staff- none
Do you want to be notified on your profile- yes
Other- this is a re-post from the old thread
Username- @FlyFree-
Deadline- March 1, 2019
Username- EchoNoahGaming
Work You would like done - I need some sprites (2)
Description- I want both sprites to be stick people. I want the 1st one to have hair similar to this, and the 2nd one to have smooth brown hair.
Deadline- Very soon
Preferred Staff- The best spriters
Do you want to be notified on your profile- PLEASE
Other- If the stick people could have sort of rounded sticks and their heads to be filled in with grey dot eyes, that'd be helpful

it would be helpful if you would re-post your order

Aaagh I just realized I also have to do like 4 sprites for these two people… and one of them is a BOY ugh I guess I'll add that to the to-do list…

by @athenenocturna
Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center
Username- Volix-
Deadline- none
Preferred Staff- none
-snip-

Aaagh I just realized I also have to do like 4 sprites for these two people… and one of them is a BOY ugh I guess I'll add that to the to-do list…
You can cancel my order, it's fine I see you're really busy soooooo….
yeah

Last edited by Volix- (Feb. 24, 2019 16:32:14)

n
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Volix- wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Here I'm gonna make an unclaimed orders center and keep reposting it so that it's easier.
Unclaimed Orders Center
Username- Volix-
Deadline- none
Preferred Staff- none
Username- @FlyFree-
Deadline- March 1, 2019
Username- EchoNoahGaming
Description- I want both sprites to be stick people. I want the 1st one to have hair similar to this, and the 2nd one to have smooth brown hair.
Deadline- Very soon
Other- If the stick people could have sort of rounded sticks and their heads to be filled in with grey dot eyes, that'd be helpful

yeah
Oh, I'm sure someone can do it, I am really busy, obviously, if you've seen my to-do list, but someone else can probably do it.

Can somebody PLEASE do it? Even if you're not in that department? Walk cycles aren't hard, I've done them before, I'm just really busy.

by @athenenocturna
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey! Who is the rep for SSSU? We haven't responded to newest the activity check yet over there.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Hey! Who is the rep for SSSU? We haven't responded to newest the activity check yet over there.
SSSU is closed, I thought.

Let's talk about reps and stuff once we do the orders. Could you do any of them?

by @athenenocturna
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Let's talk about reps and stuff once we do the orders. Could you do any of them?
No, I can't. also, I sent an order here because of low staffing and the customer is seeming annoyed. Is that claimed yet. (the one about the MLG shop)

Last edited by DefeattheHuns (Feb. 24, 2019 15:17:02)

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

No, I can't. also, I sent an order here because of low staffing and the customer is seeming annoyed. Is that claimed yet. (the one about the MLG shop)
here's the MLG Shop one

by @athenenocturna
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

here's the MLG Shop one
Ok! thanks.

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

REVIEW FORM
Username- BookTV
Who delivered your order? @Riddle-Man
How fast was your order (1/10) 9
How was your customer support (1/10) 10
What is the quality of your product and why did you give it that number: (1/10) 3, because the banner is a sports banner.
Quote: wat

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BookTV wrote:

REVIEW FORM
Username- BookTV
What is the quality of your product and why did you give it that number: (1/10) 3, because the banner is a sports banner.

oh whoops sorry I don't play video games so i didn't know it was a VIDEO GAME company hold on I can fix that

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

BookTV wrote:

REVIEW FORM
Username- BookTV

oh whoops sorry I don't play video games so i didn't know it was a VIDEO GAME company hold on I can fix that
is this better?

by @athenenocturna
HannahPitts2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Volix- wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center
Username- Volix-
Deadline- none
Preferred Staff- none
Username- @FlyFree-
Deadline- March 1, 2019
Username- EchoNoahGaming
Deadline- Very soon

yeah
Oh, I'm sure someone can do it, I am really busy, obviously, if you've seen my to-do list, but someone else can probably do it.

Can somebody PLEASE do it? Even if you're not in that department? Walk cycles aren't hard, I've done them before, I'm just really busy.
If you don't mind I have tried it here.

Last edited by HannahPitts2016 (Feb. 24, 2019 18:38:35)

Scratcher
100+ posts

HannahPitts2016 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Volix- wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center
Username- Volix-
Deadline- none
Preferred Staff- none
Username- @FlyFree-
Deadline- March 1, 2019
Username- EchoNoahGaming
Deadline- Very soon

yeah

If you don't mind I have tried it here.
I'll do @Volix- order

I'm a coder!
~998930
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔️ ~The Shop Of Scratch ~ ✔️ By CaptainRatlex | FASTEST SHOP As Of 1/1/19 | We do Shop Formatting | Profile Pics | Banners | Art | And More! | New Thread [RSS Feed]