Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon) [RSS Feed]
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon)

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

I'M BAAAAAAACK
we are open for new things now?
YASSSS

Hi! Im liamdadude! check out my website
Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon)

liamdadude wrote:

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

I'M BAAAAAAACK
YASSSS
cool beans
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

I'M BAAAAAAACK
YASSSS
cool beans
Lol

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ORDER FORM
Username: @Panda_Gamer1212
What you want: Sprite (Art)
Description: I want a girl with blondish brownish natural curly hair. With crystal blue eyes. She wears a blue sweatshirt with black leggings. Make her have two poses (costumes) A standing one and a walking one.
Deadline: ASAP (AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)
Preferred Staff: Whoever has good art.
Other: I know I ordered it but, this just what I need now. (I got the dragon)

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Description: I want a girl with blondish brownish natural curly hair. With crystal blue eyes. She wears a blue sweatshirt with black leggings. Make her have two poses (costumes) A standing one and a walking one.
Im the only artiest on right now And I can do It but I am not a fast drawer and two different drawing will take more time and cost more I can do a standing one fairly quickly but the walking will take a long time I am also doing many other projects right now so Please under stand this order in on the bottom of my list but I am doing it now for you Because of your Deadline Request yet again this will make it cost more but other than that I am starting it now
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Im the only artiest on right now And I can do It but I am not a fast drawer and two different drawing will take more time and cost more I can do a standing one fairly quickly but the walking will take a long time I am also doing many other projects right now so Please under stand this order in on the bottom of my list but I am doing it now for you Because of your Deadline Request yet again this will make it cost more but other than that I am starting it now
Ok. I mostly need the standing one right now. This is for a huge project But, the beginning will juust need the standing and It will take a long time. So I will be fine.

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Ok. I mostly need the standing one right now. This is for a huge project But, the beginning will juust need the standing and It will take a long time. So I will be fine.
Alright then
Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Type of shoes? and how long is her hair?
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Shoes - White sneakers. Hair - Little bit below the shoulders.

Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Ok. I mostly need the standing one right now. This is for a huge project But, the beginning will just need the standing and It will take a long time. So I will be fine.
Shoes - White sneakers. Hair - Little bit below the shoulders.
Alright then off to draw I go then lol
adriadadude
Scratcher
100 posts

I need order tomorrow!

click meh banna
Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

adriadadude wrote:

I need order tomorrow!
what do you mean?
EarthlinkGaming
New to Scratch
1 post

Mega Oof.
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does this shop want to join my currency? You can add items with a small amount of currency. Link in siggy if this shop is interested.

bye
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Join the LT-JT
The LT-JT is an organization that aquires shops into a union in order to make them stronger, and we were wondering if you were interested. You can sign your shop up for it athttps://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3560994/ . See you there!

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Join the LT-JT
The LT-JT is an organization that aquires shops into a union in order to make them stronger, and we were wondering if you were interested. You can sign your shop up for it athttps://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3560994/ . See you there!
Thank you I will check it out

adriadadude
Scratcher
100 posts

I would like a sprite actually three.
Sandstorm and firestar playing and running
Deadline:a week

click meh banna
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

adriadadude wrote:

Ummmm

Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

liamdadude wrote:

adriadadude wrote:

Ummmm
Ummmmmmmm indeed
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

adriadadude wrote:

Ummmm
Ummmmmmmm indeed
Dawn…. Reaper?
my sister is a weirdo. (I use this small text so she can't see and to protect me from Lord Voldemort)

Last edited by liamdadude (June 5, 2019 13:44:12)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon) [RSS Feed]