Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon) [RSS Feed]
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon)

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username: @Panda_Gamer1212
What you want: 3 Sprites
Description: 1st Sprite: I want a girl with brown hair and teal eyes, wearing a blue sweatshirt and black leggings. With a costume that looks like she is walking. 2nd Sprite: Same thng with sprite 1 and keep that costume that's with sprite 1. Add a sword in her right hand and with an extra costume that looks like she is about to slash something with her sword. 3rd Sprite: I want a blue dragon with light blue eyes. And an costume is looks like she is walking and the other costume it looks like she is flying.
Deadline: ASAP
Preferred Staff: A staff that's quick and high qaulity
Other: nah
Okie dokie

Hi! Im liamdadude! check out my website
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon)

>^>^> S N I P P E D <^<^<

Last edited by DefeattheHuns (Feb. 23, 2019 16:06:45)

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

Snipped

Last edited by liamdadude (Feb. 25, 2019 16:51:38)

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

Bump!
Thx

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

defeathehuns wrote:

Snipped

Sure

Wolf_Runner12
Scratcher
4 posts

Username: Wolf_Runner
Job you want: Anything
Why we should hire you: Because I am online all the time. I make sure things are done right. Also I love helping people
Activity Rate: Online all the time
Other:
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wolf_Runner12 wrote:

Username: Wolf_Runner
Job you want: Anything
Why we should hire you: Because I am online all the time. I make sure things are done right. Also I love helping people
Activity Rate: Online all the time
Other:
Accepted as a artist

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM
Username: @BookTV
What you want: Easter Package
Description: the easter themed banner i want is the banner for my shop:
Deadline: I prefer tomorrow, please
Preferred Staff: N/A
Other: N/A

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Ok.

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM
I want everything else in the package, too.

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

liamdadude wrote:

Accepted as an artist
Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood grammar nazi.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Accepted as an artist
Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood grammar nazi.
Lol

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

BookTV wrote:

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Um could you give me till Thursday?

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

liamdadude wrote:

BookTV wrote:

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Ok will this work?

figure2206
Scratcher
34 posts

Username: figure2206
What you want: outro
Description: i want a minimalistic, simple outro with the follow, favorite, and like logos and on the bottom and below that a text that says “like, follow & fave!” and in the middle, a text that has my username and the song i want it to be happier by marshmallow and the colors i want it a black fading to white
Deadline: as long as needed
Preferred Staff: staff that can make high-quality things

Last edited by figure2206 (Feb. 26, 2019 14:12:53)

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

liamdadude wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username: @Panda_Gamer1212
What you want: 3 Sprites
Description: 1st Sprite: I want a girl with brown hair and teal eyes, wearing a blue sweatshirt and black leggings. With a costume that looks like she is walking. 2nd Sprite: Same thng with sprite 1 and keep that costume that's with sprite 1. Add a sword in her right hand and with an extra costume that looks like she is about to slash something with her sword. 3rd Sprite: I want a blue dragon with light blue eyes. And an costume is looks like she is walking and the other costume it looks like she is flying.
Deadline: ASAP
Preferred Staff: A staff that's quick and high qaulity
Other: nah
Okie dokie
Can I have this by tommorow at 4:00 pm CST time

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

liamdadude wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

BookTV wrote:

BookTV wrote:

ORDER FORM
Ok will this work?
um…

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

figure2206 wrote:

Description: i want a minimalistic, simple outro with the follow, favorite, and like logos and on the bottom and below that a text that says “like, follow & fave!” and in the middle, a text that has my username and the song i want it to be happier by marshmallow and the colors i want it a black fading to white
Done!

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

liamdadude wrote:

figure2206 wrote:

Done!
Wait, no I gotta go edit it

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon) [RSS Feed]