Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon) [RSS Feed]
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon)

I AM ON LEAVE UNTIL APRIL

Hi! Im liamdadude! check out my website
Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon)

liamdadude wrote:

I AM ON LEAVE UNTIL APRIL
see you <3
figure2206
Scratcher
34 posts

figure2206 wrote:

Username: figure2206
What you want: outro
Description: i want a minimalistic, simple outro with the follow, favorite, and like logos and on the bottom and below that a text that says “like, follow & fave!” and in the middle, a text that has my username and the song i want it to be happier by marshmallow and the colors i want it a black fading to white
Deadline: as long as needed
Preferred Staff: staff that can make high-quality things
Other: N/A

um, im still waiting for my order and can i get an update on progress

Last edited by figure2206 (March 1, 2019 14:11:41)

KatGamesandGacha
Scratcher
11 posts

Username: KatGamesandGacha
Job you wanted done: IceBlitz OC
Who did it: Dawn-Reaper
Quality:100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.99
Other: She did an awesome magical job. I was gonna pay 50. NO SHREW IT 150 DOLLARS!!!!!!! she added my Deep Freeze OC and I love it

KatGamesandGacha
Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

KatGamesandGacha wrote:

Username: KatGamesandGacha
Job you wanted done: IceBlitz OC
Who did it: Dawn-Reaper
Quality:100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.99
Other: She did an awesome magical job. I was gonna pay 50. NO SHREW IT 150 DOLLARS!!!!!!! she added my Deep Freeze OC and I love it
hahaha the quality number though haha thanks >.<
KatGamesandGacha
Scratcher
11 posts

figure2206 wrote:

figure2206 wrote:

Username: figure2206
What you want: outro
Description: i want a minimalistic, simple outro with the follow, favorite, and like logos and on the bottom and below that a text that says “like, follow & fave!” and in the middle, a text that has my username and the song i want it to be happier by marshmallow and the colors i want it a black fading to white
Deadline: as long as needed
Preferred Staff: staff that can make high-quality things
Other: N/A

um, im still waiting for my order and can i get an update on progress

I don't work here. I can't even if I really wanted to cuz I suck. But since liamdadude left scratch till April here is the link to it
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/289534220/

KatGamesandGacha
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username: @Panda_Gamer1212
What you want: 3 Sprites
Description: 1st Sprite: I want a girl with brown hair and teal eyes, wearing a blue sweatshirt and black leggings. With a costume that looks like she is walking. 2nd Sprite: Same thng with sprite 1 and keep that costume that's with sprite 1. Add a sword in her right hand and with an extra costume that looks like she is about to slash something with her sword. 3rd Sprite: I want a blue dragon with light blue eyes. And an costume is looks like she is walking and the other costume it looks like she is flying.
Deadline: ASAP
Preferred Staff: A staff that's quick and high qaulity
Other: nah
Okie dokie
Can I have this by tommorow at 4:00 pm CST time
This order is canceled

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

KatGamesandGacha
Scratcher
11 posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
Description: 1st Sprite: I want a girl with brown hair and teal eyes, wearing a blue sweatshirt and black leggings. With a costume that looks like she is walking. 2nd Sprite: Same thng with sprite 1 and keep that costume that's with sprite 1. Add a sword in her right hand and with an extra costume that looks like she is about to slash something with her sword. 3rd Sprite: I want a blue dragon with light blue eyes. And an costume is looks like she is walking and the other costume it looks like she is flying.
This order is canceled

Liamdadude is absent untill April

KatGamesandGacha
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KatGamesandGacha wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
This order is canceled

Ya i know but other people can take it have you thought of that.

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

KatGamesandGacha
Scratcher
11 posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

KatGamesandGacha wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ORDER FORM
This order is canceled

Ya i know but other people can take it have you thought of that.
i'm sorry Meme ;-;

KatGamesandGacha
dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:dogsrule6610
What you want:can you try to re o all of my art the sprites in this
Description:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/165528207/
Deadline: asap i dont want to pressure you but one to four days would be great
Preferred Staff:
Other:

Last edited by dogsrule6610 (March 1, 2019 23:06:19)

KatGamesandGacha
Scratcher
11 posts

dogsrule6610 wrote:

Username:dogsrule6610
What you want:can you try to re o all of my art the sprites in this
Description:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/165528207/
Deadline: asap i dont want to pressure you but one to four days would be great
Preferred Staff:
Other:
hey it's me the one who plays as Aria. Liamdadude the owner is abset till April

KatGamesandGacha
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

im now on leave till june

Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

liamdadude wrote:

R.I.P. Laim
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

liamdadude wrote:

Okay.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

R.I.P. Laim
Ok. Sorry for the confusion. I will not be on leave but I will not be on as often. At least not for a while

Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

liamdadude wrote:

Dawn-Reaper wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

R.I.P. Laim
Ok. Sorry for the confusion. I will not be on leave but I will not be on as often. At least not for a while
hey u think u can really quick update the bank? someone payed me
liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'M BAAAAAAACK

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

liamdadude wrote:

I'M BAAAAAAACK
Oh good, I thought this shop was dead.

President of Scratch ShopBux
Dawn-Reaper
Scratcher
51 posts

liamdadude wrote:

I'M BAAAAAAACK
we are open for new things now?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Hanging Dog Art Shop 2.0✅Order Your Art Today✅ NOW SUPPORTS SCRATCHBUX✅Under renovation(New cool stuff coming soon) [RSS Feed]