Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more! [RSS Feed]
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more!

ACTIVITY CHECK
Any board of directors members who don't respond in 2 days will be moved to a lower rank (Groups and Jobs). Any Group Leaders who don't respond will be moved to a helper of that category. Any-one else will get a strike. If you loose your position, you can ask me about it.
RESPONDED
@CaptainRatlex
@MClovers
@Riddle_Man
@Vcooney
@Sqperdoo
@lolmander
@FollowCherryBlossom*

NEEDS TO RESPOND
@Epic_Tutorials101
@Dragonlord767*
@TNTsquirrelJR*
@HannahPitts2016
@ItsDaBeans*,
@FarmhouseHen
@1132262
@GeneralTikiman2553*

Last edited by CaptainRatlex (Jan. 17, 2019 10:29:27)

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more!

I am active!

President of Scratch ShopBux
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Active!

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sqperdoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Active

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, I think we should give a warning to these users, because they haven't been active in the past week.
Epic_Tutorials101
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Dragonlord767
@TNTsquirrelJR
@ItsDaBeans
@lolmander,
@FarmhouseHen
@GeneralTikiman2553

by @athenenocturna
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

So, I think we should give a warning to these users, because they haven't been active in the past week.
Epic_Tutorials101
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Dragonlord767
@TNTsquirrelJR
@ItsDaBeans
@lolmander,
@FarmhouseHen
@GeneralTikiman2553
Can you do that? I'm a bit busy

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
Lolmander
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Any board of directors members who don't respond in 2 days will be moved to a lower rank (Groups and Jobs). Any Group Leaders who don't respond will be moved to a helper of that category. Any-one else will get a strike. If you loose your position, you can ask me about it.
RESPONDED
@CaptainRatlex
@MClovers
@Riddle_Man
@Vcooney
@Sqperdoo

NEEDS TO RESPOND
@Epic_Tutorials101
@FollowCherryBlossom*
@Dragonlord767*
@TNTsquirrelJR*
@HannahPitts2016
@ItsDaBeans*,
@lolmander,
@FarmhouseHen
@1132262
@GeneralTikiman2553*
Active

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Epic_Tutorials101
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Dragonlord767
@TNTsquirrelJR
@ItsDaBeans
@lolmander,
@FarmhouseHen
@GeneralTikiman2553
OK yeah sure.

by @athenenocturna
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Epic_Tutorials101
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Dragonlord767
@TNTsquirrelJR
@ItsDaBeans
@lolmander,
@FarmhouseHen
@GeneralTikiman2553
OK yeah sure.
Thank you!

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Epic_Tutorials101
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Dragonlord767
@TNTsquirrelJR
@ItsDaBeans
@lolmander,
@FarmhouseHen
@GeneralTikiman2553
OK yeah sure.
Thank you!
Just finished.

by @athenenocturna
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Epic_Tutorials101
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Dragonlord767
@TNTsquirrelJR
@ItsDaBeans
@lolmander,
@FarmhouseHen
@GeneralTikiman2553
OK yeah sure.
Thank you!
Just finished.
Thanking you!!

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Epic_Tutorials101
@FollowCherryBlossom
@Dragonlord767
@TNTsquirrelJR
@ItsDaBeans
@lolmander,
@FarmhouseHen
@GeneralTikiman2553
OK yeah sure.
Thank you!
Just finished.
Thanking you!!
Anything (else) you want me to do?

by @athenenocturna
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Bump!
What happened to the custom bump?

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Bump!
What happened to the custom bump?

Don't forget your speech!

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

The-Shrub-Fox
Scratcher
12 posts

ORDER FORM
Username- The-Shrub-Fox
Work You would like done - A profile picture (logo)
Description- A brown-orange fox standing up, tail up in the air (behind head), ears perked and curious expression. A small green wreath fashioned from small, light yellow flowers and light green stems that wither slightly at the edge. The fox has black eyes. Can be drawn semi-realistically.
Deadline- I honestly don't mind, maybe a few weeks from now?
Preferred Staff- I don't mind, just whoever wants to do it!

Hi, I'm The-Shrub-Fox!
Join my Wings of Fire MAP as well! But only if you've read Wings of Fire
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The-Shrub-Fox wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- The-Shrub-Fox
Description- A brown-orange fox standing up, tail up in the air (behind head), ears perked and curious expression. A small green wreath fashioned from small, light yellow flowers and light green stems that wither slightly at the edge. The fox has black eyes. Can be drawn semi-realistically.
Added to the unclaimed orders stuido

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

The-Shrub-Fox wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- The-Shrub-Fox
Awww, just beat me to it.

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

The-Shrub-Fox wrote:

ORDER FORM
Username- The-Shrub-Fox
Awww, just beat me to it.
You want to claim it?

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more! [RSS Feed]