Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more! [RSS Feed]
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more!

Riddle_Man wrote:

where are you keeping track of customer service points, Captain R?
That's part of my staff member of the week points tally. I'm using ClassDojo

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more!

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

If I were to download a banner, but didn't have access to things like imageshack or tinypic, how would I put it into the forum?
You can't. But why can't you use cubeupload?
Don't have access to that either.
why? You can unblock sites unless your parents are doing it. Go to your google account settings, and look for the blocked sites list. You should be ble to unblock sites.
Yeah, well its a school chromebook… so…
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

My teacher used ClassDojo in 4th grade *lol*
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

If I were to download a banner, but didn't have access to things like imageshack or tinypic, how would I put it into the forum?
why? You can unblock sites unless your parents are doing it. Go to your google account settings, and look for the blocked sites list. You should be ble to unblock sites.
Sheesh. Do you want me to download to upload something?

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

yeah, lol. @Vcooney, I don't have a chromebook, but still, if you have google account settings, you might be able to. I'd just try to look for them.

by @athenenocturna
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

My teacher used ClassDojo in 4th grade *lol*
You can select the ‘I don’t teach in a school' and then you can use it!

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We should advertise the shop in the show and tell forum.

President of Scratch ShopBux
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

We should advertise the shop in the show and tell forum.
If you want to you can

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

yeah, lol. @Vcooney, I don't have a chromebook, but still, if you have google account settings, you might be able to. I'd just try to look for them.
Hm… I'll try and get back to you. Probably not though, they use GoGuardian
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Hm… I'll try and get back to you. Probably not though, they use GoGuardian
Yea, no they don't have that. It was removed from account settings
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

What do you mean by that?
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

What do you mean by that?
nevermind

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

THIS IS THE 100th POST! Do you know how LONG it takes other shops to reach this? Wow, we must be seriously off topic!
lol

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump bump bump. I'm getting partners so that's bumping us down! Back to the top we go!!

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

ExoticAnimations
Scratcher
17 posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Bump bump bump. I'm getting partners so that's bumping us down! Back to the top we go!!
I'm going to make the shop a custom bump.
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ExoticAnimations wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

And voila. When life gives you lemons, bump this shop. Altho you should bump it even if you don't have any lemons.

by @athenenocturna
HannahPitts2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORDER FORM
Username-HannahPitts2016
Work You would like done -Intro/Outro
Description-any way the maker likes
Deadline-14/2/19
Preferred Staff-none

Last edited by HannahPitts2016 (Jan. 14, 2019 19:12:02)

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

ExoticAnimations wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

And voila. When life gives you lemons, bump this shop. Altho you should bump it even if you don't have any lemons.
The amount of freedom you have with canva

President of Scratch ShopBux
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HannahPitts2016 wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Hello Everybody! I'm the founder of ~The Scratch Shop 3.0 ~
Banner by- @CaptaiRatlex
So you came here to get a logo or art or audio or help with a project or other things! You came to the right place! ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ can help you <snip>

Please remove any excess text here, and if you're going to quote any post you should at least say something :p

by @athenenocturna
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more! [RSS Feed]