Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more! [RSS Feed]
kmarino
Scratcher
4 posts

❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more!

kmarino wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainR, can you add HannahPitts2016's Intro / Outro to the portfolio?
Yup!
I can advertise the Scratch Shop in my advertise / chatroom studio, although a lot of my followers haven't accepted the invitations yet.
Thank you!
For some reason I'm not getting forum notifications…
Sorry, this is @Vcooney on a friend's account…
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more!

kmarino wrote:

kmarino wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Yup!
I can advertise the Scratch Shop in my advertise / chatroom studio, although a lot of my followers haven't accepted the invitations yet.
Thank you!
oooh. Ok that makes sense. Are you following the forum?

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

kmarino wrote:

kmarino wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Yup!
Thank you!
Yup.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

kmarino wrote:

kmarino wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Yup!
Thank you!
Yup.
In the Shop Directory, we are still listed as Scratch Shop 2.0…
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think that to maybe get more people to visit the shop is to advertise more in the topic, like this : The Scratch Shop 3.0- We do MAP Intros/Outros! Profile pics! Sprite art, background art, and more! (if they'res enough room. You already are kinda doing this, but it's not quite ‘catchy’. And you need a catchy catch-phrase. 3 Whispers Writing Shoppe makes great mottos.

by @athenenocturna
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

I think that to maybe get more people to visit the shop is to advertise more in the topic, like this : The Scratch Shop 3.0- We do MAP Intros/Outros! Profile pics! Sprite art, background art, and more! (if they'res enough room. You already are kinda doing this, but it's not quite ‘catchy’. And you need a catchy catch-phrase. 3 Whispers Writing Shoppe makes great mottos.
Ill use the one one you sent

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Do we do thumbnails? If not, I think we should, because a lot of people want good thumbnails.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Do we do thumbnails? If not, I think we should, because a lot of people want good thumbnails.
NVM, I just saw that we do thumbnails.
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

NVM, I just saw that we do thumbnails.
lol

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OK, so a couple things:
1, so I'm going to be basically president of this shop for the next year, and I'm going to need to have like a second vice president. In case I need a break or something. I was thinking that instead of just letting someone apply for this job, Captain R and I could nominate two people and then the two people could make like speeches, and then the other people would vote.
2, I can't come to staff meetings. At all. Ever. So, I'll read thru it all and post what I think about it in this thread.

by @athenenocturna
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

OK, so a couple things:
1, so I'm going to be basically president of this shop for the next year, and I'm going to need to have like a second vice president. In case I need a break or something. I was thinking that instead of just letting someone apply for this job, Captain R and I could nominate two people and then the two people could make like speeches, and then the other people would vote.
2, I can't come to staff meetings. At all. Ever. So, I'll read thru it all and post what I think about it in this thread.
Oh, ok. Good to know.
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

OK, so a couple things:
Oh, ok. Good to know.
Yeah, and if Captain R agrees with my idea, I nominate you

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, Captain R, sorry I keep changing my shops, but I closed the Sword Shop and the Olde School, but now there's my new shop.
Riddle's Bump, Sprite and Banner Shop

by @athenenocturna
LovelyOtter
Scratcher
100+ posts

How do you make it so when you click the pictures (or text), it jumps to a certain part in the post.

ExoticAnimations
Scratcher
17 posts

LovelyOtter wrote:

How do you make it so when you click the pictures (or text), it jumps to a certain part in the post.
It's actually not a certain part in the post. It's a different post. You click on the date and time and then copy the address in the search bar. Then you you know link the image to that url.
LovelyOtter
Scratcher
100+ posts

ExoticAnimations wrote:

LovelyOtter wrote:

It's actually not a certain part in the post. It's a different post. You click on the date and time and then copy the address in the search bar. Then you you know link the image to that url.
Okay, thanks!

Test: Staff

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

OK, so a couple things:
That's fine. I'll chat with you on your profile about it.

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Hey, Captain R, sorry I keep changing my shops, but I closed the Sword Shop and the Olde School, but now there's my new shop.
Riddle's Bump, Sprite and Banner Shop
Ok, I'll remove sword and olde and replace with Riddle's Bump, Sprite and Banner Shop in the partnership section.

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤ ✔️ ~The Scratch Shop 3.0~ ✔️ ❤ | We do MAP Intros/Outros | Profile Pics | Sprite Art | Background Art, and more! [RSS Feed]