Discuss Scratch

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Shop Support Union (SSSU) - Join Today!

BookTV wrote:

BookTV wrote:

i tried saying hello and joining, but you forced me to say bye.
It means i said the codeword…….

Oh sorry accepted Yeah we need a new codeword I'm changing it.

Touchou-N64 wrote:

Username: touchou-n64
What are you doing good: fast game creation
Do you want a position of power: no
Store experience: At
how often do you take orders: 3 times a week minimum
Preferred store size: large
preferred tolerance of spam:
Have you read the conditions of use: yes
Miscellaneous: nothing
I will recommend you to the Emerald Shop. It is a large shop with frequent orders and will definitely be a good place for you. I would write more except I have to move onto the things below.

OwenRich wrote:

Read the terms and conditions, ALL of it. Then fix the mistake in the application
That wasn't an application it was a form for a shop recommendation.

DefeattheHuns wrote:

I need a banner for Evolution Store I'll use my own form:

USERNAME: @DefeattheHuns
WORK: Banner
DESCRIPTION: Use this image as background, https://static.pressfrom.info/upload/images/real/2019/01/29/nasa-releases-new-high-quality-new-horizons-image-of-the-ultima-thule-snowman-asteroid__642553_.png?content=1
TEXT: Ultima Thule sale
Hurry before this stellar sale melts!
TEXT COLOR: red
DUE BY: 2/25/19
Taken.

Coder_Annika wrote:

I Want To Join A Shop
Username: Coder_Annika
What Are You Good At: Aesthetics, but I prefer other people to do my own banners/profile pics for some reason. Like doing it for others, though. I might be able to do a little bit of human art (faces or outfits)
Do You Want a Position of Power: No, thank you!
Experience in Shops: Lots, but most didn't get many orders
How Often Will You Take Orders: Whenever there's one in my department that I can complete
Preferred Size Of Shop: On the smaller side, as long as there are some orders I can help with. Size doesn't matter too much.
Preferred Tolerance of Spam: Please. I once read 40 pages of spam. 800 spam posts. I don't really care. However, too much might make a shop look unprofessional.
Have you read the Terms of Use: Yes
Miscellaneous: Hi, BlackWolfee! Been a while since I've seen you…Also, is this considered a member app or not? I'm confused

A reminder that you must follow the thread until you have received your recommendation.
Done!
No that is not a member application for SSSU as you are not actually joining any organisation, just recieving a recommendation for what to join.
Try the Elemental Shop. It is on the larger side of shops on average but not large, but they do receive regular orders. From a scroll through the thread it seems they get plenty of logo and banner orders, you said you liked doing those? Once again would write more but I have to move on, sorry.

OwenRich wrote:

May I run for vice head?
Okay.

kingoclams wrote:

Would you insure my shop if I join?
Depends on what you mean by insure. You will definitely be guaranteed whatever support we can give you whenever you need it.

Just a note: I am on for a little while each day so I am active, however I go on different times each day so it may sometimes be more than 24 hours before I next check Scratch. Usually though I will be on in the afternoons or evenings of an Australian school day.

Also everyone who said they are active has been marked active (well atleast by the time you see this)(i hope)

Last edited by BlackWolfee (Feb. 26, 2019 08:21:21)

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

I need a banner for Evolution Store I'll use my own form:

USERNAME: @DefeattheHuns
WORK: Banner
DESCRIPTION: Use this image as background, https://static.pressfrom.info/upload/images/real/2019/01/29/nasa-releases-new-high-quality-new-horizons-image-of-the-ultima-thule-snowman-asteroid__642553_.png?content=1
TEXT: Ultima Thule sale
Hurry before this stellar sale melts!
TEXT COLOR: red
DUE BY: 2/25/19

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/BlackWolfee/nasareleasesnewhighq.jpeg[/img]
I'm sorry if the quality is poor I did it in a rush on my phone. If you like I can remake it, just ask.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

Activity Check
This is also a reminder that you must always be following the thread even when it's just full of applications and bumps.
Please respond by the 3rd of March or you will have 1 credit deducted from you.
Representatives or owners must respond on behalf of their shop.
Members may not be represented by anyone else and must respond themself.
Shops to Respond:
  • clove's design shop
  • The Observatory
  • Custom Script Shop
  • The PC Shop
  • Hedgehog Corner
  • Evolution Store
  • The Shop of Scratch
  • Hanging Dog Art Shop
  • The Emerald Shop 3.0
  • Elemental Shop
  • Shop Efficient
  • costumes to scripts
BlackWolfee's store, MLG Store, Animal Gaming, DSA and the Ninja Shop are already accounted for since their representatives have posted recently.

Members to Respond:
  • None.
BlackWolfee and OwenRich are already accounted for since they have posted recently.

Other notes:
  • As some of you may be aware, CaptainRatlex has temporarily left, and as such we have no Vice-Head. I would like to appoint an acting Vice-Head who will take Captain R's place. You may nominate yourself or someone else you think will be good in that position. (Nominees: OwenRich)
  • OwenRich has been spontaneously given one credit as they have been very helpful around the SSSU, always doing more than they need to.

Last edited by BlackWolfee (Feb. 28, 2019 04:44:12)

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thanks, BlackWolfee!

cs98574
Scratcher
82 posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

Activity Check
This is also a reminder that you must always be following the thread even when it's just full of applications and bumps.
Shops to Respond:
  • clove's design shop
  • The Observatory
  • Custom Script Shop
  • The PC Shop
  • Hedgehog Corner
  • Evolution Store
  • The Shop of Scratch
  • Hanging Dog Art Shop
  • The Emerald Shop 3.0
  • Elemental Shop
  • Shop Efficient
  • costumes to scripts
BlackWolfee's store, MLG Store, DSA and the Ninja Shop are already accounted for since their representatives have posted recently.

Members to Respond:
  • None.
BlackWolfee and OwenRich are already accounted for since they have posted recently.

Other notes:
  • As some of you may be aware, CaptainRatlex has temporarily left, and as such we have no Vice-Head. I would like to appoint an acting Vice-Head who will take Captain R's place. You may nominate yourself or someone else you think will be good in that position. (Nominees: OwenRich)
  • OwenRich has been spontaneously given one credit as they have been very helpful around the SSSU, always doing more than they need to.
Hi! I am responding to the activity check on behalf of costumes to scripts: everything you need .

Last edited by cs98574 (Feb. 26, 2019 16:22:09)

meep
Come on over to The Fiery Tuna Shop! I own it! I make art! Please apply! I have no employees!
Gurvan72
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

Activity Check
Shops to Respond:
  • clove's design shop
  • The Observatory
  • Custom Script Shop
  • The PC Shop
  • Hedgehog Corner
  • Evolution Store
  • The Shop of Scratch
  • Hanging Dog Art Shop
  • The Emerald Shop 3.0
  • Elemental Shop
  • Shop Efficient
  • costumes to scripts
BlackWolfee's store, MLG Store, DSA and the Ninja Shop are already accounted for since their representatives have posted recently.

Members to Respond:
  • None.

Other notes:
Hi, I'm responding for the activity check of the Custom Script Shop!

My custom script shop (english / français)

Define Gurvan72 ::hat custom
Happy ::operators
Helper ::sensing
Make projects ::variables
Want more scratch blocks ::looks
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

Thanks, BlackWolfee!
You're welcome!

cs98574 wrote:

Hi! I am responding to the activity check on behalf of costumes to scripts: everything you need .

Gurvan72 wrote:

Hi, I'm responding for the activity check of the Custom Script Shop!
Both noted.

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!

ScratchTLC18
Scratcher
25 posts

can i get hired ????
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Name: Animal Gaming
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/342008/?page=1
Shop Owner: @Panda_Gamer1212
Shop Representative: Me intill I get someone to accepted the role
Shop Banner:
Shop Description: This store will Hide in the shades from the Golden Sun, Howl in the Snowy Sky, and Sleep in the Jungles of Green.
Hiring?: Yes
Other Information: BONJOUR
Shop Category(s): Ideas, Coding, Art, and Sometimes Banners (we have a special event with banners).
Have you read the Terms of Use: YEE
Miscellaneous: YEE

Last edited by Panda_Gamer1212 (Feb. 27, 2019 22:32:49)

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchTLC18 wrote:

can i get hired ????
fill out the form

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Shop Name: Animal Gaming
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/342008/?page=1
Shop Owner: @Panda_Gamer1212
Shop Representative: Me intill I get someone to accepted the role
Shop Banner:
Shop Description: This store will Hide in the shades from the Golden Sun, Howl in the Snowy Sky, and Sleep in the Jungles of Green.
Hiring?: Yes
Other Information: BONJOUR
Shop Category(s): Ideas, Coding, Art, and Sometimes Banners (we have a special event with banners).
Have you read the Terms of Use: YEE
Miscellaneous: YEE
Accepted!

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Since no one else has nominated their self or anyone else, I have decided to appoint OwenRich as acting Vice-Head.

DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

Since no one else has nominated their self or anyone else, I have decided to appoint OwenRich as acting Vice-Head.
I am pleased to announce that I am the new Vice-head, I hope to work and make friends with you all!

stop fuming and start loving :p
ScratchTLC18
Scratcher
25 posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

ScratchTLC18 wrote:

can i get hired ????
fill out the form
what form???
1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop Name: Swift Pixel
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/341417/
Shop Owner: @1O1Andrew
Shop Representative: @1O1Andrew
Shop Banner:
Shop Description: We are a shop that are dedicated to customer service and do it fast at the same time. And no art except, pixel art.
Hiring? Yes
Other Information: We want to succeed and fairly.
Shop Category(s): Art and coding
Miscellaneous: Bounjour.

Don't do SAND. SAND has four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam means posting something unrelated. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1O1Andrew wrote:

Shop Banner:
Shop Description: We are a shop that are dedicated to customer service and do it fast at the same time. And no art except, pixel art.
Hiring? Yes
Hey, I recognize that banner! It's almost like… Like I made it! lol
cs98574
Scratcher
82 posts

Just gonna remind everyone we have two days to respond to the activity check!

meep
Come on over to The Fiery Tuna Shop! I own it! I make art! Please apply! I have no employees!
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchTLC18 wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

ScratchTLC18 wrote:

can i get hired ????
fill out the form
what form???
Please specify as to what you want to be hired as, and I can direct you to the appropriate form.

1O1Andrew wrote:

Shop Banner:
Hiring? Yes
Accepted, thanks for joining!

cs98574 wrote:

Just gonna remind everyone we have two days to respond to the activity check!
Thanks. In fact if anyone has missed it, here it is below.

BlackWolfee wrote:

Activity Check

Shops to Respond:
  • clove's design shop
  • The Observatory
  • The PC Shop
  • The Shop of Scratch
  • Shop Efficient

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

~snip~
YES YOU JOINED THE CHAIRS WE WILL DOMINATE AHHAHAHA
*ahem* sorry got a little carried away there. thank for joining the chair of republic.