Discuss Scratch

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Shop Support Union (SSSU) - Join Today!

pinkiepie710 wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

~snip~
YES YOU JOINED THE CHAIRS WE WILL DOMINATE AHHAHAHA
*ahem* sorry got a little carried away there. thank for joining the chair of republic.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

~snip~
YES YOU JOINED THE CHAIRS WE WILL DOMINATE AHHAHAHA
*ahem* sorry got a little carried away there. thank for joining the chair of republic.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I will go remind the shop of scratch..
(I work there)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no signature plz
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

I will go remind the shop of scratch..
(I work there)
Thanks!

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Name: The Signature Shop
Shop Link: Link
Shop Owner: BookTV
Shop Representative: 1
Shop Banner:
Shop Description: Welcome to the Signature Shop! Here, you can get signatures!
The Signature Shop is a place for all your signature needs!
Hiring? Yes - urgently
Other Information: We are hiring in positions of power
Shop Category(s): Signatures
Have you read the Terms of Use: Yes
Miscellaneous: BONJOUR!

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

openPoll wrote:

Shop Name: The Signature Shop
Shop Link: Link
Shop Owner: BookTV
Shop Representative: 1
Shop Banner:
Shop Description: Welcome to the Signature Shop! Here, you can get signatures!
The Signature Shop is a place for all your signature needs!
Hiring? Yes - urgently
Other Information: We are hiring in positions of power
Shop Category(s): Signatures
Have you read the Terms of Use: Yes
Miscellaneous: BONJOUR!
Accepted!

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

誰が私の店にサインアップしましたか?

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Just letting everyone know I am promoting the Signature Shop on the ‘I Want To Join A Shop’ post, so they can (hopefully) gain more members. I will rotate this and give every shop that needs it a chance.

Last edited by BlackWolfee (March 2, 2019 11:05:56)

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

SAULT means HEALTH and is Catalan

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

uuuuummmmmmmm ok

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

BookTV wrote:

*SALUT
I didn't know that, because in French it means HI. So… i dunno
Though I suppose I do owe you an extra credit cause technically it does mean that and does exist in that language.

Last edited by BlackWolfee (March 2, 2019 11:14:08)

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

BookTV wrote:

*SALUT
Though I suppose I do owe you an extra credit cause technically it does mean that and does exist in that language.
Boujour means hi in french!

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BookTV wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

BookTV wrote:

*SALUT
I never knew you were so linguistic

——

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

BookTV wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

BookTV wrote:

*SALUT
Actually to be exact bonjour means Good Day
Bon = good
jour / journée = day

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

BookTV wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

BookTV wrote:

*SALUT
Bon = good
jour / journée = day
It means hello

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We're going offtopic, I think

——

BookTV
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

About Us
We are a union of shops to the purpose of supporting each other and making each other stronger. We also help new shop owners or new request takers to find their way into the wide world of the requests forum.
How Are We Different From Other Shop Unions?
Whilst it wouldn't be fair to call large shop unions a list of shops and a page of rules, truth is, at this moment they really aren't much more than that. In comparison, SSSU has many shop support programs such as an employee-to-shop directive, where employees can easily be directed to shops looking for workers or that suit their style, a featured shop program, in which shops that are doing well and deserve more attention can be featured, and an orders-to-shop directive, in which orders can be exchanged or directed to certain member shops. We also provide services such as advice for your shop, shop banners and formatting. In this way SSSU exists to strengthen Scratch shops together.
So what are you waiting for? Join us now!
Featured Shop
The featured shop is a small shop that is quite organised, active, fast or a combination of the above. As a result it will be advertised by the SSSU. The featured shop also gets given any services it needs including a banner, a signature, BBCode, a slogan and more.

Owned by DefeattheHuns
Represented by DefeattheHuns

Your store for Reviews, Ideas, Backgrounds, and Banners

Currently in Beta, Sister shop is Hedgehog Corner
2 credits.
Simply request if you want any services, no matter what they are!
Our Partners

The featured shop is not small.

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

BookTV wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

BookTV wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

BookTV wrote:

*SALUT
Bon = good
jour / journée = day
It means hello
That is true.
Good day is used as a form of greeting, most likely to wish people a good day in passing, but then a conversation may follow. Since hello is also a greeting good day and hello these days have the same meaning. This means these days bonjour means hello, though if you look at what makes up the word the exact definition of the letters of the word not the concept of the word would be good day. Today though the concept of the word bonjour would mean hello.
I'm sorry I know I'm a nerd I can't help it.

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

openPoll wrote:

We're going offtopic, I think
Yeah.

BookTV wrote:

The featured shop is not small.
Hmm you are right I should probably change it.

monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Interesting approach.

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

Interesting approach.
Thanks I guess?