hpanda16
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Reading Camp || April Planning Thread

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

We could maybe make one for all the campers?
Earlier in the thread, one of the assignments we had to complete was make a forum for our cabin, but that's optional.
are classics going to do that?
I already made one, it should be in our description. I still need to edit the first entry, though…

Do you know if Bareera did that?
MiraculousLover05
Scratcher
500+ posts

hpanda16 wrote:

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

Earlier in the thread, one of the assignments we had to complete was make a forum for our cabin, but that's optional.
I already made one, it should be in our description. I still need to edit the first entry, though…

Do you know if Bareera did that?
Mm… I would ask her. Otherwise, I would go back through this thread and check where her assignments are and see if she said anything about that.

mira ⭒ she/her
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

okay cool I'll check it out 2morrow

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
MiraculousLover05
Scratcher
500+ posts

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

okay cool I'll check it out 2morrow
^u^

mira ⭒ she/her
Bareera
Scratcher
55 posts

I just visited @Codingpython1's /eleila's cabin and realised there is nothing happening there AT ALL. I know they many be busy but camp has started and they should invite their campers. Please reply @Coder_annika.
hpanda16
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bareera wrote:

I just visited @Codingpython1's /eleila's cabin and realised there is nothing happening there AT ALL. I know they many be busy but camp has started and they should invite their campers. Please reply @Coder_annika.

Yeh I just realised that 2- Who is their Co-leader?
Bareera
Scratcher
55 posts

hpanda16 wrote:

Bareera wrote:

Yeh I just realised that 2- Who is their Co-leader?

Eleila's the leader
CodingPython1's the co-leader.
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh dear, I'll go check it out. Perhaps we might move over one of our super active cos until either of them returns?

hpanda16
Scratcher
100+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

Oh dear, I'll go check it out. Perhaps we might move over one of our super active cos until either of them returns?

I wouldn’t mind helping out- I am on Scratch a lot

Last edited by hpanda16 (April 4, 2019 15:42:49)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

that's a good idea

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
hpanda16
Scratcher
100+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

that's a good idea

This is a really stupid question but how did you get that thing under your message?
MiraculousLover05
Scratcher
500+ posts

hpanda16 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

that's a good idea

This is a really stupid question but how did you get that thing under your message?
So go to Discussion Home, and at the very bottom of the page there should be a link to change your Signature.

And Annika, I'd be happy to help in two cabins if needed.

mira ⭒ she/her
hpanda16
Scratcher
100+ posts

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

that's a good idea

So go to Discussion Home, and at the very bottom of the page there should be a link to change your Signature.

Thank you!!
MiraculousLover05
Scratcher
500+ posts

hpanda16 wrote:

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

that's a good idea

Thank you!!
No problem

mira ⭒ she/her
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!
so youd be in your originial cabin but just do the job of a leader/co (adding points and all)

Last edited by Coder_Annika (April 5, 2019 02:57:15)

hpanda16
Scratcher
100+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!
so youd be in your originial cabin but just do the job of a leader/co (adding points and all)

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Me?
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hpanda16 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Me?
I think we were sending Mira

hpanda16
Scratcher
100+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Me?

Okay that’s fine, you told me on your account you were sending me but I don’t mind
MiraculousLover05
Scratcher
500+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Me?
Oh, cool. I'm going to be a little less active this weekend, but I can check in each night to take a look at each cabin.

mira ⭒ she/her
doggiecake
Scratcher
500+ posts

MiraculousLover05 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

hpanda16 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Coder_Annika wrote:

Bump!

Me?
Oh, cool. I'm going to be a little less active this weekend, but I can check in each night to take a look at each cabin.
oooof

Dogyee
YIAAJSSIDTAI creator ❤ Fangirl ❤ Animator