Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Welcome to Buzzy Bee!
Here, our bee-rilliant hive staff will complete your banner wishes with honey-sweet perfection.
Don't believe us? Check out what we've done so far below in our portfolio!

Order
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc):
Banner Maker:
Colours:
Text:
Fonts:
Pictures:
Size:
Other Details:

Get Tuition
Join our Banner Bootcamp! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/346723/

Join the Hive!
Username/s:
Why do you want to join the hive?:
Postition you want:
Activity (daily? weekly?):
Banner Example (the more the better!):
Preferred Banner Type (shop, signature, etc):
Banner-Making Program (canva?):
Have cubeupload or other image hosting site?:
Following Topic?:

Review your Order
Bee who took your order:
How long order took:
Good Things:
Things to Improve:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating:
Quote:

Last edited by LotusLavender (May 19, 2019 16:04:02)

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Portfolio
Here are some orders we’ve taken…

~ For XCat by LotusLavender (studio thumbnail version available here)

~ For 1132262 by redglitter

~ For ZachandIvy by LotusLavender

~ For LivsKotlcPjoTmr by Riddle_Man

~ For DefeattheHuns by MystreyTurtle96

~ For Remixxtehsmol by AtheneNocturna

~ For LotusLavender by MystreyTurtle96

~ For LotusLavender by berryjam3506

Here are some quotes from our customers….

On 14/12/18, Riddle_Man wrote:

“Buzzy Bee did the best job. I order banners a lot, and usually they take a long time, but Buzzy Bee was so fast and was so full of quality! Thank you, Buzzy Bee Banners!”

On 18/12/18, XCat wrote:

“Buzzy Bee Banners has set itself firmly in my mind as the go-to shop for quality banners of all shapes and sizes.”

On 29/12/18, Peppermint_Stick wrote:

”Thanks so much! BBB did the best job, quickly, too! It was a beautiful banner, and now my shop is beautiful!”

On 30/12/18, Lexal9 wrote:

“WOW this place is quick. I was expecting it to take longer! It took less then a day. And the quality! SO GOOD! Order all your banners here!”

On 20/1/19, 1132262 wrote:

”This amazing! I got three versions of a banner in under 10 hours! If I ever need a banner again, this is where I will go!”

On 18/6/19, MangaNeko wrote:

“I just loved the service! It was fast as a bee and the banner looked amazing!”

Last edited by LotusLavender (Aug. 6, 2019 12:44:53)

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Our Hive
Queen Bee* (complete control, can hire and fire): clove-
Queen Bee's Deputy - QBD* (can hire and fire, steps in when owner is away): invite only

Worker Bee: SPA Representative* (represents us and our rights in the Shop Partnership Association): LotusLavender, AtheneNocturna
Worker Bee: Marketing Manager* (bumps, applies for ads, etc.): MystreyTurtle96

Banner Teachers (teach basic skills to our 3 levels of students, teaches our banner-makers our skills to keep quality): redglitter, clove-, open,
Banner Makers (make our banners of course!): redglitter, clove-, MystreyTurtle96, berryjam3506, jbrow78, AtheneNocturna, cursedbird, ajysa, congyingzhou, VideoGamerCanInvent, cinnamonbunn-,

Alumni (our old, much valued members who have gone on to be great bees elsewhere): Riddle_Man, sti_scratch

*For this job (or any in the 1st two paragraphs), you must also have a banner maker or teacher job.

Last edited by LotusLavender (Oct. 12, 2019 07:53:46)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Agreements
Customer Rights and Responsibilities
You are responsible for:
- Using a clear order form to show what I want my banner to look like.
- Being polite and respectful to the staff taking your order.
You have right to:
- Get updates about my order on your profile unless you opt out.
- Have your banner changed or edited on your request.

Staff Rights and Responsibilities
You are responsible for:
- Completing all banners you take to the best of my ability.
- Being polite, responsible and respectful and give Buzzy Bee a good reputation.
- When you take an order, writing “Taken!”
- Notifying customers about their orders on their profile unless they have chosen not to be notified.
You have right to:
- Polite, respectful treatment by everyone while at Buzzy Bee.
- As much holiday as you would like if you let us know first.
- Leave at any time without a reason.

Order notification standards:
All of these have basic examples of what you should write at each time but you can be creative.
When you take an order:
- “Taken! Your order will be done within three days. Thanks for ordering!” Quote the order on the forums.
- “Hi! It's LotusLavender from Buzzy Bee Banners here. Just to let you know, I have taken your order and it should be complete within 3 days. Thanks for ordering!” On their profile unless they opted out (this applies to all profile pieces)
When you have a query:
- “Hi! I am in the middle of your banner and I was wondering what colours you wanted the text in. Thank you” on their profile replying to the taken comment.
When the timings change:
- “Hello again, I'm so sorry but I've recently been really busy and I wont be able to complete your order for another week.” On profile replying to taken comment
When order is complete:
- “Imageguy, your order is complete {image} Thanks for ordering. Please tell me if you need any changes. Please leave a review if you get time” Quoting the order on the forum.
- “Your order is complete! Find it at {post link}” On profile

Last edited by LotusLavender (Aug. 30, 2019 10:37:05)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reserved

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reserved

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reserved

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reserved

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reserved

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reserved

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username/s: redglitter / redgIitter
Why do you want to join the hive?: I love banners and really enjoy making them!
Postition you want: Deputy OR Banner Teacher.
Activity (daily? weekly?): Daily.
Banner Example (the more the better!): My signature, this:

Preferred Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Anything
Banner-Making Program (canva?): Canva, Paint, Inkscape.
Have cubeupload or other image hosting site?: Yep
Following Topic?: Yep

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

I can happily give you either but to get a job in the 1st two lines you need a 3rd line job as well. I apologise for not mentioning it - completely forgot. Would you just like teacher then?

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I would like to apply for the positions of Deputy and Banner Teacher. The completed form is listed below.
Username/s: sti_scratch
Why do you want to join the hive?: I want to help a shop grow; a shop that I enjoy helping; a shop that I am willing to help.
Postition you want: Deputy and Banner Teacher.
Activity (daily? weekly?): Daily, except in certain circumstances.
Banner Example (the more the better!): All banners here and all banners here. (Note: Imagefactory was too successful that I couldn't handle it anymore.)
Preferred Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Any.
Banner-Making Program (canva?): It really doesn't matter. What matters is the result itself; the banner.
Have cubeupload or other image hosting site?: Yes, I have cubeupload.
Following Topic?: Of course. It would be unprofessional not to.

P.S. Why did you remove Lavender Academy from your signature?

Last edited by sti_scratch (Nov. 22, 2018 01:50:05)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

I would like to apply for the positions of Deputy and Banner Teacher. The completed form is listed below.
Why do you want to join the hive?: I want to help a shop grow; a shop that I enjoy helping; a shop that I am willing to help.
Banner Example (the more the better!): All banners here and all banners here. (Note: Imagefactory was too successful that I couldn't handle it anymore.)
Banner-Making Program (canva?): It really doesn't matter. What matters is the result itself; the banner.

Accepted as Banner Teacher. I’m still waiting for a reply on Deputy but you may end up with that as well.
Just out of interest, which do you use for making them,

Lavender Academy closed

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

redglitter wrote:

I can happily give you either but to get a job in the 1st two lines you need a 3rd line job as well. I apologise for not mentioning it - completely forgot. Would you just like teacher then?
Can I be a banner teacher and a banner maker?

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

redglitter wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Can I be a banner teacher and a banner maker?
Okay! In that case, sti-scratch is the Deputy!

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Accepted as Banner Teacher. I’m still waiting for a reply on Deputy but you may end up with that as well.

Lavender Academy closed
Ah, for the images I showed you, it was actually made with the iOS app Over. Though I am coming back to PowerPoint which is way more advanced (you can set the slide size, by the way, so you can also make a banner with it).
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Lavender Academy closed
Ah, for the images I showed you, it was actually made with the iOS app Over. Though I am coming back to PowerPoint which is way more advanced (you can set the slide size, by the way, so you can also make a banner with it).
Even if PowerPoint isn't designed for making graphics, it works well if you can make the most out of it. My current logo is made in PowerPoint, by me.

Last edited by sti_scratch (Nov. 23, 2018 04:17:41)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^^ nice! That’s so true

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

^^ nice! That’s so true
I know, right.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]