Discuss Scratch

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【▼ DELTARUNE】(old topic, ew yuck, is that moss?)

I just beat Deltarune on the Switch
It was pretty easy. I'll probably go back and try to beat Jevil, which I didn't do the first time I beat the game

bottom text
RocketBoy99
Scratcher
31 posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

_nix wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

On the topic of theories, what do you think Onion was talking about when she said she'd tell the player something? is it a she? i don't really know
I think Onion(san) is a guy but I'm not sure
They don't have a gender stated in-game (at least judging by the wiki's use of neutral pronouns for them).
Anyways, what do you think they were going to say? Something stupid?
If we're making stupid assumptions about Onion, then i say he was going to say something about onions.
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RocketBoy99 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

_nix wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

On the topic of theories, what do you think Onion was talking about when she said she'd tell the player something? is it a she? i don't really know
I think Onion(san) is a guy but I'm not sure
They don't have a gender stated in-game (at least judging by the wiki's use of neutral pronouns for them).
Anyways, what do you think they were going to say? Something stupid?
If we're making stupid assumptions about Onion, then i say he was going to say something about onions.
Why did they like act all weird, though? What's that about?

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

For some reason, I think Lancer is a bunneh…
idk why

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

idk why
HE'S A SPAAAADE

Anyway, I just beat Deltarune on my Switch…

Now I'm hyped for the full game.

AAAAAAAAA SEVEN-OR-SO YEARS TO GO!!!

Last edited by Dan-The-Squid (March 3, 2019 01:42:50)

Leaving bye
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

idk why
HE'S A SPAAAADE

I have patience for it.
Excited too.

hmmmst I need a good quote
-Since 11th Feb 2019 types in Ranger Red (ab3547)-
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Cis ♀//♐Sagittarius//Agnostic-Deist-Radiantist//ENFP//Sanguine-Phlegmatic
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

idk why
HE'S A SPAAAADE

I have patience for it.
Excited too.
Same!
spade bunneh

Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I realized that Lancer has his tongue stuck out all the time (and that his tongue is sometimes square-shaped) is because it makes his head look like a spade

Leaving bye
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

I realized that Lancer has his tongue stuck out all the time (and that his tongue is sometimes square-shaped) is because it makes his head look like a spade
That makes all those portraits of Lancer on the castle walls that stick their tongues out make more sense

Last edited by CatsUnited (March 4, 2019 23:13:16)

bottom text
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rip people who beat the game right before you go to bed.

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

I now envision someone sitting upright in bed with a horrified expression plastered on their face.

Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

I now envision someone sitting upright in bed with a horrified expression plastered on their face.
come on the ending wasn't all that

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Apparently Deltarune was removed from the Switch eShop in North America for age rating issues (It was rated E despite being directed towards older children/teens and adults)
You can still buy it outside of North America though, and I think you can play it if you already have it.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

Apparently Deltarune was removed from the Switch eShop in North America for age rating issues (It was rated E despite being directed towards older children/teens and adults)
You can still buy it outside of North America though, and I think you can play it if you already have it.
The reason why Susie swears is so that Toby Fox would get in trouble for giving Deltarune an E rating

bottom text
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

come on the ending wasn't all that
I know.

Fandom List:
lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

does anyone wonder what the next chapter will be like?

i am gonna believe we are gonna be meeting the knight for the first time, maybe even see asriel, or a new character..

however, i believe the likely shape for this chapter will either be the diamond or the heart.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I was gonna play this game but it was removed from the Switch eShop for some reason,
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

Oh, I thought that Toby Fox just removed swearing from the Switch port and that's why it was rated E.
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

lugia_scarlet wrote:

does anyone wonder what the next chapter will be like?

i am gonna believe we are gonna be meeting the knight for the first time, maybe even see asriel, or a new character..

however, i believe the likely shape for this chapter will either be the diamond or the heart.
Maybe both.
Again, I don't believe in the ‘Asriel is The Knight’ belief…but one part of me does.

Fandom List:
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Oh, I thought that Toby Fox just removed swearing from the Switch port and that's why it was rated E.

I honestly half-expected that when I first started the game.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf