Discuss Scratch

ScorchingPheonix7293
Scratcher
52 posts

【▼ DELTARUNE】(old topic, ew yuck, is that moss?)

leafylegend wrote:

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

i heard if you die in chapter 14 you die in real life
Skill issue, if you die it's your fault, there's only one battle that chapter and it sucks.

Yep, chapter fourteen was the Starbucks coffee chapter?

Hello, I am Scorch. A professional noob at most things. I love Deltarune, Blox fruits, One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Evade. I am also a dev of Piggy: Onward and PTJ: IS. I am a writer and an artist. I also enjoy making AYS projects and playing Roblox

Click here to view my new writing series! –> The Twelfth Hour

Click here to read a lore series I created! –> EXPOSE

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

get down from here. also, Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

*The annoying dog has blocked the rest of the page.
ScorchingPheonix7293
Scratcher
52 posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

leafylegend wrote:

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

i heard if you die in chapter 14 you die in real life
Skill issue, if you die it's your fault, there's only one battle that chapter and it sucks.
fun fact if you die in real life you become unable to play deltarune

fun fact if you become unable to play deltarune you are either dead or are really, really, stupid to not play this game.

Hello, I am Scorch. A professional noob at most things. I love Deltarune, Blox fruits, One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Evade. I am also a dev of Piggy: Onward and PTJ: IS. I am a writer and an artist. I also enjoy making AYS projects and playing Roblox

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

get down from here. also, Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

OliverP7311
Scratcher
3 posts

Pretty sure the “d” sound plays before the Berdly fight in Snowgrave, haven't listened to “w” as of writing this.

But W and D could linked to Gaster too, because his name is W.D. Gaster. The sound for using the Cell Phone in the Dark World is also in Undertale (where it's called mus_smile.ogg, used in Entry Number 17) but what is the file called in Deltarune?

Never been Dogchecked, atleast I don't think so.

* DON'T YOU WANNA BE A {{big shot}}??

OliverP7311
Scratcher
3 posts

OliverP7311 wrote:

Pretty sure the “d” sound plays before the Berdly fight in Snowgrave, haven't listened to “w” as of writing this.

But W and D could linked to Gaster too, because his name is W.D. Gaster. The sound for using the Cell Phone in the Dark World is also in Undertale (where it's called mus_smile.ogg, used in Entry Number 17) but what is the file called in Deltarune?

Edit: whoops i forgot how old the “w” and “d” file conversation was, dont mind my comment

* DON'T YOU WANNA BE A {{big shot}}??

realmasterlevi
Scratcher
71 posts

When this seen ::hat events
say [I love deltarune!]
End ::cap control
I think deltarune is one of my favourite games

Hello I am @realmasterlevi a helpful forum dude!
3years of scratch probably a little longer though.
when (this v) is seen ::hat events 
say [tysm!!] to (viewer v) ::looks
Then end code :: cap control
realmasterlevi
Scratcher
71 posts

OliverP7311 wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

Edit: whoops i forgot how old the “w” and “d” file conversation was, dont mind my comment.
Everything Basically links to gaster or sans

Last edited by realmasterlevi (Oct. 17, 2023 03:42:22)

Hello I am @realmasterlevi a helpful forum dude!
3years of scratch probably a little longer though.
when (this v) is seen ::hat events 
say [tysm!!] to (viewer v) ::looks
Then end code :: cap control
leafylegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

realmasterlevi wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

Edit: whoops i forgot how old the “w” and “d” file conversation was, dont mind my comment.
It's Gaster, it's all Gaster, I'm Gaster, you're Gaster, we're all Gaster.

If you choose/want to, give me some internets here, I won't ask or beg you:

My Internetometer

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
TundraEelAimNations
Scratcher
100+ posts

leafylegend wrote:

realmasterlevi wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

oh no
EyeofScratching
Scratcher
11 posts

TundraEelAimNations wrote:

leafylegend wrote:

realmasterlevi wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

oh no
(insert oh yes in wingdings)
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[this didnt work]

Last edited by wkmewsic (Oct. 17, 2023 13:06:20)

wkmewsic

The name's Cass. She/they/it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

"NOW EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH splatoon 2 let's plays BY EGGMAN!!!"

PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

there are files for chapter 0 and chapters 8-10 for some reason
the thing itself isnt that interesting (there is absolutely no real content for them) but it does have some interesting implications

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

the thing itself isnt that interesting (there is absolutely no real content for them) but it does have some interesting implications
may i direct you to halfbreadchaos?

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/him preferred
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
leafylegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

STOP POSTING ABOUT The Amazing Digital Circus! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME Jax ON (The Disco Floor) IT'S *Caine-themed censor box* Pomni, SO I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT? AND ALLLLL THE CHANNELS ARE JUST Digital Circus Memes. I-I SHOWED MY GIRLFRIEND A VR HEADSET, I PUT IT ON AND SAID, “HEY BABE, WHEN THE Pomni IS Abstracted! DING DING DING DING-” I EVEN SAID “The Void? MORE LIKE THE EXIT TO THE MATRIX!” AHHH-

Based PFP you have

My Internetometer

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
scampton_the_great
Scratcher
100+ posts

leafylegend wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

STOP POSTING ABOUT The Amazing Digital Circus! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME Jax ON (The Disco Floor) IT'S *Caine-themed censor box* Pomni, SO I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT? AND ALLLLL THE CHANNELS ARE JUST Digital Circus Memes. I-I SHOWED MY GIRLFRIEND A VR HEADSET, I PUT IT ON AND SAID, “HEY BABE, WHEN THE Pomni IS Abstracted! DING DING DING DING-” I EVEN SAID “The Void? MORE LIKE THE EXIT TO THE MATRIX!” AHHH-

Based PFP you have
?

Highlight - Shift - Down Arrow
(Mostly Dead)Deltarune Chapter Rewritten Topic??!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!
hey i like scampton (clue in the name)
idk what else
I don't do f4f
when green flag clicked
forever
do nothing
end

get scampton'd
Here are some random Scampton images!
Wrong Image Couldn't be me right?

Nobody In Particular: Scampton is here to guide us, Scampton is here to help us in moments of need, Scampton is here to give us the slapper of a tune called Big Bang Scampton, is a pretty cool guy actually.
ScorchingPheonix7293
Scratcher
52 posts

leafylegend wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Based PFP you have

uhh… explain that in a way I can understand

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScorchingPheonix7293 wrote:

leafylegend wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Based PFP you have

combining digital circus with the stop posting about among us guy

bi femboy
he/him preferred
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
leafylegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

leafylegend wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Based PFP you have

It's only a matter of mere seconds until somebody makes a topic about TADC

My Internetometer

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

leafylegend wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

leafylegend wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Based PFP you have

It's only a matter of mere seconds until somebody makes a topic about TADC
four days ago

bi femboy
he/him preferred
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

leafylegend wrote:

realmasterlevi wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

Do you know who else is Gaster in this household?!
*insert jerry* “meow”

zero_print("still no code malfunction!")
Z3R0_941NT("1T D035 N0T 3X1ST.")

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified expunged and (mainly) recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
ScorchingPheonix7293
Scratcher
52 posts

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

leafylegend wrote:

realmasterlevi wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

OliverP7311 wrote:

Do you know who else is Gaster in this household?!
*insert jerry* “meow”

Yes. You are Gaster, I am Gaster, he is Gaster, she is Gaster, this laptop is Gaster, my house is Gaster, my school is Gaster, Gaster is Gaster.

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░