Discuss Scratch

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

【▼ DELTARUNE】(old topic, ew yuck, is that moss?)

funnycoder wrote:

I forgot this game is a game that has sans undertale in it
Yes, it does.
I can see why you forgot.

hmmmst I need a good quote
-Since 11th Feb 2019 types in Ranger Red (ab3547)-
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Cis ♀//♐Sagittarius//Agnostic-Deist-Radiantist//ENFP//Sanguine-Phlegmatic
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

_nix wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Mwahahahaha I have mine now
guess where i got it from
Online color picker!
No…*soft evil laughter*
(spoiler) Possessed (or whatever) Kris's eye?

(PS, please use the text [/color] to close your color tags at the end of your posts – that way the person who quotes you won't automatically be using that color too! Also nice color. )
No. Though I see exactly why you think that.
Here's a hint…
…far too underappreciated.
Well that tag at the end of your post is good.
As for that hint… you got it from papyrus.

Last edited by sowut123 (Feb. 11, 2019 21:44:22)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sans is in this game which makes me happy

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

_nix wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Online color picker!
No…*soft evil laughter*

(PS, please use the text [/color] to close your color tags at the end of your posts – that way the person who quotes you won't automatically be using that color too! Also nice color. )
Here's a hint…
No, but you're getting closer.
Look v e r y v e r y carefully at this colour.
Another hint: Previous page of this thread

Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

_nix wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Online color picker!
No…*soft evil laughter*

Here's a hint…
OH IT'S RANGER RED

Last edited by sowut123 (Feb. 11, 2019 22:30:29)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

_nix wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Online color picker!
No…*soft evil laughter*

Here's a hint…
OH IT'S RANGER RED
I AM SO GLAD THAT NAME HASN'T BEEN TAKEN
Yes, exactly that.

(Edited because of a spacing error)

Last edited by GraduateScratchy (Feb. 11, 2019 22:30:39)

Fandom List:
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

funnycoder wrote:

My reaction to seeing him was simply “Yay! Sans!!”
He's not at the top of my list, but that doesn't mean I don't like him.
He's great.

Fandom List:
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

He's great.
i guess he's alright

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
pearlheart24
Scratcher
93 posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

He's great.
i guess he's alright
He's too overrated, but other than that he's my favorite character. (except for maybe Asriel)

I have moved to @SizzlingAsh
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

pearlheart24 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

He's great.
i guess he's alright
He's too overrated, but other than that he's my favorite character. (except for maybe Asriel)
I appreciate him for many qualities…looking at him as a whole…unlike some people that shall go unnamed.

Nobody on here, don't worry.

Fandom List:
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

pearlheart24 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

He's great.
i guess he's alright
I appreciate him for many qualities…looking at him as a whole…unlike some people that shall go unnamed.

I agree.

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I forgot I drew this a while back

Spy sappin' my signature!

birdoftheday
Scratcher
500+ posts

Now why would you go and do a thing like that, I tell you what

Am I the only person who likes 3.0 better than 2.0, or do the people who do just not talk about it?
LunarFlabebe10
Scratcher
100+ posts

_nix wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

This will be mine, i guess
Well, since everyone is doing it… here's mine! Is it too light?
Honestly I think both of your colors are too light, personally. We're used to reading black on white; almost white on white is sort of inherently difficult to read. (Especially on top of the [quote] grey!)
Well…

enjoy it while it lasts.

ello you shouldn’t be here!
try Lurantis__ instead
LunarFlabebe10
Scratcher
100+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

pearlheart24 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

He's great.
i guess he's alright

I agree.
yep. He's too overrated.

that's probably how to get tonnes of followers; creating something related to Sans.

ello you shouldn’t be here!
try Lurantis__ instead
lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

LunarFlabebe10 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

pearlheart24 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

He's great.
i guess he's alright

I agree.
yep. He's too overrated.

that's probably how to get tonnes of followers; creating something related to Sans.

while sans is one of the most iconic characters in undertale, and the most known, i would not say he's 100% overrated, maybe a 60%, but yeah..

however, my real favorite characters are either undyne, asgore, or asriel… and mtt… papyrus is also someone i like to base myself on (we both have a dream, and both like spaghetti, as in i cooked spaghetti at one point, needed help though)

sans is a great character, a smart and funny guy, a wise-cracker, and in the genocide route, his gameplay messing mechanics (karmic damage, no invincibility frames, and constant blue soul) makes him quite strong for a very weak character…. i'm also a big fun of the greater aus that i think should exist (aftertale, dusttale, and glitchtale), as my favorite varient of sans (fatal error) originates from aftertale's geno… betty was also a great concept, her soul is pink due to being a “bete noire” and her soul trait is dark orange, or fear…

the ideas of sans, these GOOD aus (Screw underswap), and undyne just make me feel amazing.

sans's personality is quite semi-unique, undyne is a amazing representation of warrior culture and how even ladies can be strong leaders.. and some of my favorite aus have made me a undertale fan, i like the qualities, music, and the style these things go…

if anyone hates undertale, it's fine, i DESPISE fangirls over every part of the undertale fandom (DON'T GET ME STARTED ON MY ROBLOX-NSFW MASSACRE in undertale roleplays or my insults toward undertail), but that does not mean the game is the worst.. i feel bad that toby has gone through so much cancer and he needs to be saved… if anything, i planned on becoming the fan community fbi while achieving my dream as a developer myself…

undertale in my opinion is amazing, so if it's the cringeworthy people of the fandom ruining it, i say we start a war against them, FANBASE VS FANDOM, QUALITY VS CRINGE!

i thank toby for making undertale… and he's only getting started.
_nix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lugia_scarlet wrote:

undertale in my opinion is amazing, so if it's the cringeworthy people of the fandom ruining it, i say we start a war against them, FANBASE VS FANDOM, QUALITY VS CRINGE!
I'm not convinced it helps to call any community or creation cringeworthy, let alone to start a “war”. So long as the people on that side/region of the fandom aren't getting in the way of the Undertale experience for others, why not leave them be to do and create their own things?

You could argue that they're giving Undertale a bad name, but honestly, I don't think starting some sort of a war would help. (It'd probably just make the Undertale community look worse, as a whole, as though it has bad temper.) I think it would be better help for you to personally recommend the game to friends, instead; they'll trust you that it could well be a good game and they'll quickly set aside whatever ‘infamous horrible Undertale fandom’ type idea they have in their mind while they play it.

Last edited by _nix (Feb. 12, 2019 14:35:43)

══ trans autistic lesbian enbydoggirls // 16 17 18 19 20, she/they
sparrows one word to the paragraph // <3 // ~(quasar) nebula
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lugia_scarlet wrote:

LunarFlabebe10 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

pearlheart24 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

He's great.
i guess he's alright

I agree.
yep. He's too overrated.

while sans is one of the most iconic characters in undertale, and the most known, i would not say he's 100% overrated, maybe a 60%, but yeah..

however, my real favorite characters are either undyne, asgore, or asriel… and mtt… papyrus is also someone i like to base myself on (we both have a dream, and both like spaghetti, as in i cooked spaghetti at one point, needed help though)

sans is a great character, a smart and funny guy, a wise-cracker, and in the genocide route, his gameplay messing mechanics (karmic damage, no invincibility frames, and constant blue soul) makes him quite strong for a very weak character…. i'm also a big fun of the greater aus that i think should exist (aftertale, dusttale, and glitchtale), as my favorite varient of sans (fatal error) originates from aftertale's geno… betty was also a great concept, her soul is pink due to being a “bete noire” and her soul trait is dark orange, or fear…

the ideas of sans, these GOOD aus (Screw underswap), and undyne just make me feel amazing.

sans's personality is quite semi-unique, undyne is a amazing representation of warrior culture and how even ladies can be strong leaders.. and some of my favorite aus have made me a undertale fan, i like the qualities, music, and the style these things go…

if anyone hates undertale, it's fine, i DESPISE fangirls over every part of the undertale fandom (DON'T GET ME STARTED ON MY ROBLOX-NSFW MASSACRE in undertale roleplays or my insults toward undertail), but that does not mean the game is the worst.. i feel bad that toby has gone through so much cancer and he needs to be saved… if anything, i planned on becoming the fan community fbi while achieving my dream as a developer myself…

i thank toby for making undertale… and he's only getting started.
So, the sheer number of Sans-centric AUs is insane. Theme swap and simple character swaps (which are basically themeswaps) don't even qualify as AUs in my book. However, AUs where the story or characters change significantly are cool (Inverted Fate, which is Underswap, but the swaps actually have impact on the characters, comes to mind, along with Glitchtale and Dusttale (if the latter is a bit edgy))

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
RocketBoy99
Scratcher
31 posts

Y'know guys… the ‘blood’ on sans when you defeat (i don't like saying ‘kill’ i'm not chara)him.. could it be that it's just ketchup? I mean, we all know he loves it. What if it's just like he was carrying it around for food then you hit him and it bursts? It would also explain why skeletons don't have blood but sans does, right? It would also explain sans's shocked expression.
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RocketBoy99 wrote:

Y'know guys… the ‘blood’ on sans when you defeat (i don't like saying ‘kill’ i'm not chara)him.. could it be that it's just ketchup? I mean, we all know he loves it. What if it's just like he was carrying it around for food then you hit him and it bursts? It would also explain why skeletons don't have blood but sans does, right? It would also explain sans's shocked expression.
Skeletons do, though. Blood is produced in the marrow, which is inside the bone. Therefore said blood would be inside the bone, and the hit that cleaves through bone would reveal it.

But personally, I like Glitchtale's canon of ‘monsters can’t bleed', so it's probable that it was ketchup.

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me