Discuss Scratch

-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

【▼ DELTARUNE】(old topic, ew yuck, is that moss?)

braxbroscratcher wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

Undyne is NOT a mary sue, haha. She's still an idealized hero, but she's got her flaws and quirks that also make her no less perfect than any of us (least of which, her inability to spare or flee). But she is indeed a fun character, and is a great source of comedic relief where you wouldn't even expect it (as she overkills absolutely everything). But she's also not what you'd expect from a comic relief character cuz she gets really serious when needed, to the point that she stands back up after being struck down and stands in your way to try and save everyone else.

She is a hero in general- since on the Genocide route, she's really hard to beat

DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT A PANINI IS????
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Rockstar_Edd- wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

Undyne is NOT a mary sue, haha. She's still an idealized hero, but she's got her flaws and quirks that also make her no less perfect than any of us (least of which, her inability to spare or flee). But she is indeed a fun character, and is a great source of comedic relief where you wouldn't even expect it (as she overkills absolutely everything). But she's also not what you'd expect from a comic relief character cuz she gets really serious when needed, to the point that she stands back up after being struck down and stands in your way to try and save everyone else.

She is a hero in general- since on the Genocide route, she's really hard to beat
I'm getting flashbacks to 2017.
I eventually gave up on her.

hmmmst I need a good quote
-Since 11th Feb 2019 types in Ranger Red (ab3547)-
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Cis ♀//♐Sagittarius//Agnostic-Deist-Radiantist//ENFP//Sanguine-Phlegmatic
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

-Rockstar_Edd- wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

don't you dare murder such a beautiful fish
or anyone in the game for that matter

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

-Rockstar_Edd- wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

I regret it now, gladly…

Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
RocketBoy99
Scratcher
31 posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

-Rockstar_Edd- wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

Beautiful? I beg to differ… she's a fish, for crying out loud. Also, yes, she is defending everyone, but the part where she collapses from all that armor…, well, all i'm gonna say is if you didn't give her water, THAN YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN FLOWEY. Flipping murderers.
birdoftheday
Scratcher
500+ posts

Has anyone seen hbomberguy’s video on Undertale? I cant link it here because it uses foul language, but it had a really good point on how Undertale is basically about obsession and how it is easy to let “fandom” turn you into a bad person. If anyone wants I can post a better summary/transcript without swear words because it’s really good or you can watch it yourself

Am I the only person who likes 3.0 better than 2.0, or do the people who do just not talk about it?
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

RocketBoy99 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

-Rockstar_Edd- wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

Beautiful? I beg to differ… she's a fish, for crying out loud. Also, yes, she is defending everyone, but the part where she collapses from all that armor…, well, all i'm gonna say is if you didn't give her water, THAN YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN FLOWEY. Flipping murderers.
what do you mean

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

…Susie must really love ham sandwiches…

just a thought

Fandom List:
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

just a thought
I agree, she probably does.

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

just a thought
I agree, she probably does.
And soda, for that matter.

Fandom List:
-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

-Rockstar_Edd- wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

I did too-
Shewaswaytoohardtobeat

DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT A PANINI IS????
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Forget the thing about my head being filled with chaos.

It is now with choco diamonds, ham sandwiches and heart doughnuts

Fandom List:
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Forget the thing about my head being filled with chaos.

It is now with choco diamonds, ham sandwiches and heart doughnuts
my head is filled with a l l t h e m d o g s
they are all s o a d o r a b l e

PET THEM
PET ALL OF THEM
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY THERE ARE
JUST PET THEM

Last edited by PearlPlatypus2048 (Jan. 27, 2019 21:52:58)

PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey guys, what role in the story do you think all of Undertale's main characters will have in Deltarune? I'd like to hear your theories!

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Hey guys, what role in the story do you think all of Undertale's main characters will have in Deltarune? I'd like to hear your theories!
I'm actually curious if the Dark World will end up being visited by a larger part of the old Undertale cast.

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

braxbroscratcher wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

I'm actually curious if the Dark World will end up being visited by a larger part of the old Undertale cast.
Now you point that out, I'm curious too…

Fandom List:
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Same. Even though I don't think that the old cast will visit the Dark World, I consider it possibility. Also, I do indeed think that they will have an at least somewhat prominent role in the story. Demoting the old cast to simply extras with a very minor role seems quite unlikely.

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Same. Even though I don't think that the old cast will visit the Dark World, I consider it possibility. Also, I do indeed think that they will have an at least somewhat prominent role in the story. Demoting the old cast to simply extras with a very minor role seems quite unlikely.
Especially Asriel.

Fandom List:
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
500+ posts

GraduateScratchy wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Especially Asriel.
I bet Azzy will have quite a prominent role in the story.
Also, how likely is it that teenage goat may be somewhat of a stuck-up jerk?

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Especially Asriel.
I bet Azzy will have quite a prominent role in the story.
Also, how likely is it that teenage goat may be somewhat of a stuck-up jerk?
No. I imagine he hasn't changed in terms of kindness.

Fandom List: