Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Alex11345 wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

KDT123 wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

Not here to order anything, but a small tip(ha!): Most users who click on your shop will want to order something; so maybe you could move the order forum closer to the top of the page; it will be easier to find that way.

100% support from Second Vice President!

I agree. That way they don't need to look as hard to find it.

when I receive [good idea]
go to [near top]
supported as secretary
Supported as vp
supported as a random worker!

Hello, I am @Suchomimus_Scratch
Please follow me and like this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/225250879/
I am a fan of mythology, Roblox and Maths.
I am part of the TIPS company: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=1
Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Aurafox12 wrote:

Sorry for not being very active on T.I.P.S ! ;<;
what is your worker category? e.g. Advertising, Coding ect. Just wondering!

Please follow me and like this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/225250879/
I am part of the TIPS company: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=1
Aurafox12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Suchomimus_Scratch wrote:

Aurafox12 wrote:

Sorry for not being very active on T.I.P.S ! ;<;
what is your worker category? e.g. Advertising, Coding ect. Just wondering!
Im an Art trainee and an Assistant Marketer. Or something got mixed up .<.
Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

when I receive [wake up]
say [code on Scratch]

Just messing around with the Scratchblocks!

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five people wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

Not here to order anything, but a small tip(ha!): Most users who click on your shop will want to order something; so maybe you could move the order forum closer to the top of the page; it will be easier to find that way.
~support snipped~
Supported as Orders/Events Manager!
MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Username: JamieCoding123
Work you want done: Banner
Deadline (date, month and year please): 15th December. Time ca be extended if needed
Description: I wan my username with white main text and light blue outline. I want white background with light blue cloud outlines. I want it to look nice and clean
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
I'll take this.

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Username: JamieCoding123
Work you want done: Banner
Deadline (date, month and year please): 15th December. Time ca be extended if needed
Description: I wan my username with white main text and light blue outline. I want white background with light blue cloud outlines. I want it to look nice and clean
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
I'll take this.
Done!
http://i67.tinypic.com/10fp8aw.png

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: SpyGuy9
Work you want done: Art
Deadline: before Scratch III or as fast as you can get it.
Description: A vector of this watch:

Project link (if needed): N/A
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):Yes.
Thank you!

Last edited by SpyGuy9 (Dec. 13, 2018 22:43:36)

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
I go by SGIX, SpyGuy, IX, or SpyGuy9.
ParaFlix
Scratcher
43 posts

Heya! I am @wafflelot-'s new account! can you please change my name and delete wafflestores from partnerships? Thanks!
DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

KDT123 wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

100% support from Second Vice President!

I agree. That way they don't need to look as hard to find it.

when I receive [good idea]
go to [near top]
supported as secretary
Supported as vp
I think that's good idea

stop fuming and start loving :p
DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ParaFlix wrote:

Heya! I am @wafflelot-'s new account! can you please change my name and delete wafflestores from partnerships? Thanks!

So you did change accounts

stop fuming and start loving :p
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm sorry, but I'm First Vice of Emerald Shop, and it's undergoing an change in the forums so I might not be able to focus on this a lot but when I'm done with the switch I'll be back!

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

npjensen wrote:

I'm sorry, but I'm First Vice of Emerald Shop, and it's undergoing a change in the forums so I might not be able to focus on this a lot but when I'm done with the switch I'll be back!
I'm in the same predicament! I'm second vp. We're currently working on moving the shop to a new thread temporarily, which requires a lot of planning. I'll continue to collect unclaimed orders here, but I might not post as often.
velociraptorbluejf
Scratcher
24 posts

when green flag clicked
pen down
forever
say [My name(is)Jeff] for (2) secs
end
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

velociraptorbluejf wrote:

when green flag clicked
pen down
forever
say [My name(is)Jeff] for (2) secs
end
Errrrmmm? What does that mean, other than that your name is Jeff?

no signature plz
HannahPitts2016
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:HannahPitts2016
Work you want done:Art
Deadline (date, month and year please):15/12/18
Descriptionlease draw a girl wearing a simple white cotton dress with pink tights.The dress must go down to below her knees.Go to the link provided and replace the sprite“ girl” with your drawing.Remix and share.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/269496799/
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):yes

Last edited by HannahPitts2016 (Dec. 12, 2018 20:50:50)

WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

npjensen wrote:

I'm sorry, but I'm First Vice of Emerald Shop, and it's undergoing a change in the forums so I might not be able to focus on this a lot but when I'm done with the switch I'll be back!
I'm in the same predicament! I'm second vp. We're currently working on moving the shop to a new thread temporarily, which requires a lot of planning. I'll continue to collect unclaimed orders here, but I might not post as often.
I know what is happening (I work in emerald shop) I hope it get finishes soon!

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
cs906941
Scratcher
61 posts

Hi, I posted an order 2 weeks ago, and I noticed no-one had taken it. COuld someone? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
EchoNoahGaming
Scratcher
60 posts

cs906941 wrote:

Hi, I posted an order 2 weeks ago, and I noticed no-one had taken it. COuld someone? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
try going somewhere else lol that's what I did

KDT123
Scratcher
100+ posts

EchoNoahGaming wrote:

cs906941 wrote:

try going somewhere else lol that's what I did

Please link us to your order for easy access. This shop gets a lot of orders so it is easy to lose them. Some members may not want to sift back through the pages to manually find your order, so the link would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

KDT123
Second Vice President of TIPS.

Last edited by KDT123 (Dec. 12, 2018 22:35:42)

Hello, I’m KDT123. I make a few games which you can find in here. I have worked at TIPS in the past. My favourite colour is red. My alternate account is 321TDK.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]