Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER
Total: 10

Suchomimus_Scratch wrote:

Username: Suchomimus_Scratch
Work you want done: Voice Acting
Deadline (date, month and year please): 20/12/18
Description: I need someone to make Granny sounds for my game aka 'Do you want to play hide and seek?;
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/236098521/#player
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

IsaiahContreras wrote:

Username: IsaiahContreras
Work you want done: Music
Deadline (date, month and year please): Just to simplify it, as soon as possible, but take your time!
Description: Retro boss battle music
Project link (if needed):

lex4100 wrote:

Username:lex4100
Work you want done:A christmas art dump
Deadline (date, month and year please):December 30th 2018
Description:A siluette of santas sleigh across the moon
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): YES

cheesytoasties wrote:

Username: cheesytoasties
Work you want to be done: Music
Deadline: As soon as possible! But like before Monday would be good.
Description: Okay, so if you check out my helicopter project and go into the script, watch through the credits scene (its a WIP) but I'm currently using placeholder music and I need you to do something very similar or basically copy it. At the end of it the logo pops up and I want this music to be timed to the credits so that when it does pop up its like a big epic thing (like at the end of Super Mario Odyssey when the title pops up) All you gotta do is watch it and time the music to it. (It's only like 20 seconds long).
Project link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/261063074/
Are you following this thread?: Yeah, but I would prefer if you contact me by commenting on my profile
Extra Info: I probably didn't explain that well but if you'd like more information then comment on my profile or the project.
~ Jamie
PS: Hey, if you like what you see then hit me with a follow lol <—- pfft, that was smooth lol

bidulule wrote:

Bidulule
Hi!
So for now, i have this banner

But i would like to have another one.
Important : the size of the banner must be 660*120px
it would be something like this (but cooler)

And

I don't have any deadline but i would like to have it as soon as possible
Thannnnk youuuuu :3

EchoNoahGaming wrote:

Username: EchoNoahGaming
Work you want done: I need some art for my RPG (comment on my profile for more info)
Deadline (date, month and year please): 12/15/2018
Description: I need some art of my RPG. Like a house, some grass, a player, and similar.
Project link (if needed):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/269152177
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes

SpyGuy9 wrote:

Username: SpyGuy9
Work you want done: Art
Deadline: before Scratch III or as fast as you can get it.
Description: A vector of this watch:
http://u.cubeupload.com/SpyGuy9/8wIvVl.png
Thank you!

HannahPitts2016 wrote:

Username: HannahPitts2016
Deadline (date, month and year please):15/12/18
Description: Please draw a girl wearing a simple white cotton dress with pink tights.The dress must go down to below her knees.Go to the link provided and replace the sprite“ girl” with your drawing.Remix and share.
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/269496799/

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Username: JamieCoding123
Work you want done: big vector art of half of a fish
Deadline (date, month and year please): whenver
Description: I want a vector of half of a fish.i want the head half please. do not rush it i dont want it looking rushed what so ever
Ask no questions, and I will give you no answers

Okamihowl122 wrote:

I'm in need of more stuff!

Username: @Okamihowl122
Work you want done: RPG Maker MV sprites for a Touhou fangame.
Deadline (date, month and year please): No specific deadline, however, I'd like the sprites delivered as they're completed (as opposed to waiting until all the characters are complete), so I can start working ASAP.
Description: RPG Maker MV-formatted overworld sprites for a Touhou game (not gonna be monetized) of the following characters, in order of priority, highest priority first. The highest-priority characters are the ones I need first. :
  • Hijiri Byakuren & Seija Kijin (Same priority)
  • Mononobe no Futo
  • Kyouko Kasodani & Mystia Lorelei (Same priority)
  • Assorted amanojakus ( 3-5 should do. If absolutely necessary, can be reclored Seijas. Outfits and hair tones should be earthy grays, reds and blacks, with occasional white, yellow, or purple-ish for variety. This might end up having character design elements thrown in too, so if that's another department/too much work, skip 'em. )
  • Shou Toramaru & Nazrin (Same priority)
  • Ichirin Kumoi
  • Nue Hojuu, Murasa Minamitsu, & Mamizou Futatsuiwa (Might not even need these three, so if you feel overwhelmed by this list, feel free to skip)
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yup!

Thanks a ton in advance! This seems like a big order, so I don't mind terribly if it's split between a few people.
These are the unclaimed orders! Try to get some done!
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

pinkiepie710 wrote:

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

Description: I need someone to make Granny sounds for my game aka 'Do you want to play hide and seek?;

IsaiahContreras wrote:

Deadline (date, month and year please): Just to simplify it, as soon as possible, but take your time!

lex4100 wrote:

cheesytoasties wrote:

Description: Okay, so if you check out my helicopter project and go into the script, watch through the credits scene (its a WIP) but I'm currently using placeholder music and I need you to do something very similar or basically copy it. At the end of it the logo pops up and I want this music to be timed to the credits so that when it does pop up its like a big epic thing (like at the end of Super Mario Odyssey when the title pops up) All you gotta do is watch it and time the music to it. (It's only like 20 seconds long).
Are you following this thread?: Yeah, but I would prefer if you contact me by commenting on my profile
Extra Info: I probably didn't explain that well but if you'd like more information then comment on my profile or the project.
~ Jamie
PS: Hey, if you like what you see then hit me with a follow lol <—- pfft, that was smooth lol

bidulule wrote:

Bidulule
Hi!

And

EchoNoahGaming wrote:

Work you want done: I need some art for my RPG (comment on my profile for more info)
Description: I need some art of my RPG. Like a house, some grass, a player, and similar.

SpyGuy9 wrote:

Thank you!

HannahPitts2016 wrote:

Description: Please draw a girl wearing a simple white cotton dress with pink tights.The dress must go down to below her knees.Go to the link provided and replace the sprite“ girl” with your drawing.Remix and share.

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Description: I want a vector of half of a fish.i want the head half please. do not rush it i dont want it looking rushed what so ever

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Deadline (date, month and year please): No specific deadline, however, I'd like the sprites delivered as they're completed (as opposed to waiting until all the characters are complete), so I can start working ASAP.
Description: RPG Maker MV-formatted overworld sprites for a Touhou game (not gonna be monetized) of the following characters, in order of priority, highest priority first. The highest-priority characters are the ones I need first. :
  • Mononobe no Futo
  • Assorted amanojakus ( 3-5 should do. If absolutely necessary, can be reclored Seijas. Outfits and hair tones should be earthy grays, reds and blacks, with occasional white, yellow, or purple-ish for variety. This might end up having character design elements thrown in too, so if that's another department/too much work, skip 'em. )
  • Ichirin Kumoi
  • Nue Hojuu, Murasa Minamitsu, & Mamizou Futatsuiwa (Might not even need these three, so if you feel overwhelmed by this list, feel free to skip)

Thanks a ton in advance! This seems like a big order, so I don't mind terribly if it's split between a few people.
You messed up the formatting at the end.
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm back, the Internet's finally fixed

FORTESFORTUNAJUVAT
Scratcher
76 posts

Can someone explain evil kumquats to me?
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FORTESFORTUNAJUVAT wrote:

Can someone explain evil kumquats to me?
here https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Evil_Kumquat hope it helps.

no signature plz
Oscarwoo
Scratcher
20 posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

VOTE
Please vote before the 9th of December.
The ‘Assistant Orders/Events Manager’ spot is vacant. Please vote for one of our nominees.
1. @npjensen: 3
2. @wafflelot-: 5
3. @MystreyTurtle96: 3
4. @WarriorCatLover1212: 3

You cannot vote for yourself.

Anyone who doesn’t vote before the deadline will get a strike.

In case of a tie, I will have the casting vote.

And I was thinking about of adding ‘Chairman’ so that he can host activity checks and votes as I am very lazy.

Voted:
@MystreyTurtle96
@maskedmaruder
@Alex11345
@Aurafox12
@wafflelot-
@pinkiepie710
@NinjaCraft16
@WarriorCatLover1212
@KDT123
@npjensen
@velociraptorbluejf
@Suchomimus_Scratch
@aaa253
@DragonLord767

To @pinkiepie710: It’s your job to bump this in case this isn’t on the newest page. Remember to add a note saying this is on the 62nd page.
DUE TOMORROW

Those who have not voted:
@poptart1323
@InfiniteShotgun
@VideoGamerCanInvent
@heyheypizza111
@evilpacman10
@omtegu
@charlottelucy
@oscarwoo
@natedog94
@Cosy1
@AJanik
@OwenRich
PLEASE VOTE
1) I'm not on the list above? (Of those who haven't voted) I was definitely accepted here…
2) I vote wafflelot-

Dear TIPS Committee, I was on holiday at the time when you sent out the poll. Sorry I could not vote. Yours sincerely, Oscarwoo

Biscuits!!!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

• Mononobe no Futo

• Ichirin Kumoi

I'm gonna bump this, ‘cause I’ve gone into “emergency crunch time”, and all I need right now are the sprites that are in bold. Thanks in advance, and if bumping isn't allowed/ is frowned upon, just lemme know (I rarely Scratch-shop, so I dunno this stuff)
Okay WHO ARE THOSE GUYS

sti_scratch wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

• Mononobe no Futo

• Ichirin Kumoi

I'm gonna bump this, ‘cause I’ve gone into “emergency crunch time”, and all I need right now are the sprites that are in bold. Thanks in advance, and if bumping isn't allowed/ is frowned upon, just lemme know (I rarely Scratch-shop, so I dunno this stuff)
Bumping should be allowed. Shops that don't allow bumping encourage the ignorance of older orders and refuses to take the responsibility for it (like, you're making it easier for them!).

We allow bumping. Only, you can’t bump your stuff more than once in one day. That’s called spamming.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Dec. 18, 2018 11:18:44)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oscarwoo wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

VOTE
Please vote before the 9th of December.
The ‘Assistant Orders/Events Manager’ spot is vacant. Please vote for one of our nominees.
1. @npjensen: 3
2. @wafflelot-: 5
3. @MystreyTurtle96: 3
4. @WarriorCatLover1212: 3

You cannot vote for yourself.

Anyone who doesn’t vote before the deadline will get a strike.

In case of a tie, I will have the casting vote.

And I was thinking about of adding ‘Chairman’ so that he can host activity checks and votes as I am very lazy.

Voted:
@MystreyTurtle96
@maskedmaruder
@Alex11345
@Aurafox12
@wafflelot-
@pinkiepie710
@NinjaCraft16
@WarriorCatLover1212
@KDT123
@npjensen
@velociraptorbluejf
@Suchomimus_Scratch
@aaa253
@DragonLord767

To @pinkiepie710: It’s your job to bump this in case this isn’t on the newest page. Remember to add a note saying this is on the 62nd page.
DUE TOMORROW

Those who have not voted:
@poptart1323
@InfiniteShotgun
@VideoGamerCanInvent
@heyheypizza111
@evilpacman10
@omtegu
@charlottelucy
@oscarwoo
@natedog94
@Cosy1
@AJanik
@OwenRich
PLEASE VOTE
1) I'm not on the list above? (Of those who haven't voted) I was definitely accepted here…
2) I vote wafflelot-

Dear TIPS Committee, I was on holiday at the time when you sent out the poll. Sorry I could not vote. Yours sincerely, Oscarwoo
You were not active for much longer than that. I don’t think a vacation would take that long. You also missed an activity check. But if you go on vacation, please notify us. Thanks.

P.S. Could you bring a laptop or tablet with you on vacation (so that you can still be active)? Thanks!

congyingzhou, president of TIPS

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

SpyGuy9 wrote:

Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):Yes.
Thank you!
Hi, if needed I will delete my order if T.I.P.S. is overcrowded. Just want to help.

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
I go by SGIX, SpyGuy, IX, or SpyGuy9.
MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

So I'm just letting everyone know ahead of time that I am going to be very inactive from December 21 to January 3. The school is keeping our Chromebooks over Christmas vacation and I will only get on another device a few times to check messages. If there is an activity check, I will probably respond. I'll post something final on December 21 as a reminder, but this is just so you know ahead of time. (I will also complete whoever's music order I took by then.)

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

So I'm just letting everyone know ahead of time that I am going to be very inactive from December 21 to January 3. The school is keeping our Chromebooks over Christmas vacation and I will only get on another device a few times to check messages. If there is an activity check, I will probably respond. I'll post something final on December 21 as a reminder, but this is just so you know ahead of time. (I will also complete whoever's music order I took by then.)
Yeah, the same thing will happen to me over the summer. But by then, 3.0 will be out and I'll be able to view projects on mobile! ᗡ:
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are my script orders too much for this shop? They were taken then ignored. If they are, I can move them.

Placeholder
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Are my script orders too much for this shop? They were taken then ignored. If they are, I can move them.
I dunno. They were definitely all taken, but were they not finished?
Okamihowl122
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

• Mononobe no Futo

• Ichirin Kumoi

Okay WHO ARE THOSE GUYS
_Snipped_
Are you asking about a summary of the characters, reference art, or something else?

Last edited by Okamihowl122 (Dec. 19, 2018 00:14:32)

Follow scratching-pokemon and giretres!
Hey, you awesome people, shop at The Mon Shop. It's where I go when I need ideas, so why don't y'all check it out?
The Fur Nations- An RP (Join here!)
ls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Don't know if this is necessary but… I don't think that my watch order is executable. I'm thinking about deleting it.
Also, how did
(((Ed::#9932CC)::operators)::variables) 
get eaten?

When something is Important Enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.

Elon Musk
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Sorry, I took the 2048 order and it is impossible to do without a computer. We moved home a few days ago, got the internet fixed yesterday and now I couldn't find my iMac

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okamihowl122 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

• Mononobe no Futo

• Ichirin Kumoi

Okay WHO ARE THOSE GUYS
_Snipped_
Are you asking about a summary of the characters, reference art, or something else?
Art. I don’t need to know what the characters are like (personality, role etc.) but I need the art because this is a art order.

SpyGuy9 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Don't know if this is necessary but… I don't think that my watch order is executable. I'm thinking about deleting it.
Also, how did
(((Ed::#9932CC)::operators)::variables) 
get eaten?

Thanks!

pinkiepie710 wrote:

UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER

IsaiahContreras wrote:

lex4100 wrote:

cheesytoasties wrote:

~ Jamie

bidulule wrote:

Bidulule
Hi!

And

EchoNoahGaming wrote:

SpyGuy9 wrote:

Thank you!

HannahPitts2016 wrote:

JamieCoding123 wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

• Mononobe no Futo
  • Ichirin Kumoi

Hey I thought the @bidelule thing was taken by @MystreyTurtle96.

MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip~
Hey I thought the @bidelule thing was taken by @MystreyTurtle96.
I did take it, but I couldn't complete it because I couldn't access the images and some people got frustrated about that, then I guess pinkiepie710 put that order back on the unclaimed list.

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
SpyGuy9
Scratcher
100+ posts

OK, I am deleting my watch order. Thank you!

Elon Musk
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Sorry, I took the 2048 order and it is impossible to do without a computer. We moved home a few days ago, got the internet fixed yesterday and now I couldn't find my iMac
Okay.

Please note everyone: please only take orders if you know you can do it.

Last edited by dude341 (Dec. 19, 2018 23:25:47)

Placeholder
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]