Last updated by @KDT123
Studio thumbnail designed by myself in Microsoft Paint.
Welcome to my news centre. There is lots of news here about my upcoming projects and project updates, all with release dates. Release dates are shown in the dd/mm/yyyy format.
CURATE and MANAGE requests WILL BE IGNORED. Sorry.
Speed Run - release date TBD*
- In this race game, you are racing against another character (controlled by the project) that is faster than you. How do you beat them? By collecting food and other items to get energy and to increase your speed! Collect coins and run for as long as possible for a high score!
Killer Bees - coming Autumn 2020
- In this game, you must attack incoming bee hoards with an insecticide can. Difficulty is progressive. A Scratch remake of the original Killer Bees, which was originally developed for Windows OS around 1995 for a 1998 release. Unfortunately, there is not much on the Internet about the original Killer Bees game today.
Secret Project! - Release date TBD*
- Details are to come in due course. I will not share any more details about it until it is complete. This project may not be completed until 2021.
Gold Miner - coming 2020
- In this minigame, you have to mine as much gold as you can by clicking on it within a very short time limit. Clicking on gold gives you points but clicking on any other blocks deducts points. Can you get a 1 : 0 gold : other blocks ratio score (100% accuracy)?
Block Breaker - coming 2020
- In this Breakout-like game, you are tasked with using a ball to break blocks on a paddle. Similar to Wall Tennis, however this time you have to break blocks instead of hit a ball against a wall.
The Long Walk - coming 2020
- BETA versions are playable now. In this game, you must work through a multitude of levels, avoiding obstacles and enemies. Difficulty is progressive. Find out more by playing the BETA.
Wall Tennis - released 01/08/2018
- In this game, you play tennis with the wall! Use the paddle to hit the ball against the wall and get points. Don't let the ball hit the spikes! There are three difficulty modes to enjoy.
Maze Escape - released 12/08/2018
- In this game, you play as a ball, moving through tight walls of a maze. You must not hit the wall or any obstacles, but collecting coins increases your score. If you can complete it fast, you will get a high score! Be slow and miss out... Enjoy three different difficulty modes. Flashing lights are featured in this game, a remix without flashing lights has been made for those who want to play the game without flashing lights.
Item Collector - released 03/11/2018
- In this minigame, you must collect fruit and items in a bowl, whilst avoiding the rocks. Can you beat the global high score?
Rockfall - released 06/11/2018
- In this minigame, you must click on rocks as they fall from the sky. You must not let them hit the ground. How long can you survive? Can you beat the global best time?
Skill Flight - released 02/11/2019
- In this game, you play as a person with a jetpack. You fly around avoiding obstacles and collect coins as well as fuel for your jetpack. How far can you get?
Falling Letters - released 26/07/2020
- In this game, you must press keys on the keyboard that match letters that fall from the sky. This game was released to celebrate my 2nd year on Scratch.
Please tell either @KDT123 or @321TDK if any information stated here appears to be incorrect. Thank you. All of the released games and projects, along with any BETA versions, can be easily accessed in the 'Projects' area of this News Centre. This sidebar (all text above) is frequently read by myself to find and fix errors and mistakes and to make improvements. Have fun!
* ’TBD’ stands for ‘To Be Decided’.