Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Suchomimus_Scratch wrote:

How do you reply to activity checks when they come up?
Just quote it. Activity checks are just to check that if you are active and checking the shop regularly.

(I'm a fast typer, I used no shortcuts)
oh ok. Thanks!
(I am a fast typer too!)

Hello, I am @Suchomimus_Scratch
Please follow me and like this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/225250879/
I am a fan of mythology, Roblox and Maths.
I am part of the TIPS company: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=1
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

How do you reply to activity checks when they come up?
Just quote it. Activity checks are just to check that if you are active and checking the shop regularly.

(I'm a fast typer, I used no shortcuts)
oh ok. Thanks!
(I am a fast typer too!)
Yipee.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wafflelot- wrote:

Your banner! Tell me if there's anything you want to change?
Canva won't let me make the TIPS stand out so this what I came out with
This is perfect I updated the first post.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I haven't bumped this today yet. Bump

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

r_hello wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

aaa253 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

snipped by @aaa253
It still kinda works
oh hello there 60 sec rule, we haven't met in a long time
I see you learned how to do BBcode.
I prefer markdown though
Would you like to sign up for BBcode?
Sure
Username:alex11345
Position(s) you are applying for:BBcode
Scratcher Status:Scratcher
Are you following this thread?:Yes
Example (only needed when you apply for chief)*:
How active are you (1-10):9
Why should we choose you?:because no 1. You invited me to do it no 2. I am decent in BBcode and no 3. I an already a staff here
* (not able to use remix for example

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

r_hello wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

aaa253 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

snipped by @aaa253
It still kinda works
I prefer markdown though
Sure
Why should we choose you?:because no 1. You invited me to do it no 2. I am decent in BBcode and no 3. I an already a staff here
Accepted (can I do this)

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

snip
oh ok. Thanks!
(I am a fast typer too!)
Yipee.
I am a fast typer, but im on my phone so am slow

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

r_hello wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

aaa253 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

snipped by @aaa253
It still kinda works
I prefer markdown though
Sure
Accepted (can I do this)
No you can’t accept yourself but I accepted you.

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

r_hello wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

aaa253 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

snipped by @aaa253
It still kinda works
I prefer markdown though
Sure
Accepted (can I do this)
Lol that's smart

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

r_hello wrote:

snipped by @congyingzhou
Sure
Accepted (can I do this)
Lol that's smart
BUT IT'S ILLEGAL lol

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

snipped by @congyingzhou
snipped by @congyingzhou
VOTE HOSTED (drill) BE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU ARE ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS (actually this was reported by a worker so it should be voted by the whole shop but this is only a drill) (you won't get strikes if you don't vote because this is only a drill but better vote)
@r_hello is on the board of directors. Vote on his punishment (this is only a drill don't take it seriously). Choose one from below:
1. One strike. Voters: @Alex11345
2. Two strikes. Voters: None
3. Three strikes. Voters: None
4. Four strikes. Voters: None
5. Fired. Voters: None
6. Wiped from the board of directors. Voters: @aaa253
7. Rank on Board of Directors downgraded. Voters: @Aurafox12
8. Worker rank downgraded. Voters: None
9. No punishment. Voters: @KDT123 @NinjaCraft16
Please vote before 20th! Vote will end by then. If everyone votes before 20th then the vote will end before the due date. In the event of a tie, the current president (if president is absent it would be first-vice president) will decide which punishment.
Missing votes: @Aurorafox12 @legoboy7107 @aaa253

Last edited by congyingzhou (Oct. 19, 2018 02:30:43)

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

Snipped
BUT IT'S ILLEGAL lol
Oh no…
FBI Open Up
Uhh.. I gotta go

aaa253
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

snipped by @congyingzhou
snipped by @congyingzhou
VOTE HOSTED (drill) BE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU ARE ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS (actually this was reported by a worker so it should be voted by the whole shop but this is only a drill) (you won't get strikes if you don't vote because this is only a drill but better vote)
@r_hello is on the board of directors. Vote on his punishment (this is only a drill don't take it seriously). Choose one from below:
6. Wiped from the board of directors. Voters: None
7. Rank on Board of Directors downgraded. Voters: None
Please vote before 20th! Vote will end by then. If everyone votes before 20th then the vote will end before the due date. In the event of a tie, the current president (if president is absent it would be first-vice president) will decide which punishment.
Missing votes: @Aurorafox12 @legoboy7107 @aaa253
r_hello
Scratcher
90 posts

aaa253 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

snipped by @congyingzhou
snipped by @congyingzhou
6. Wiped from the board of directors. Voters: @aaa253
7. Rank on Board of Directors downgraded. Voters: None
Missing votes: @Aurorafox12 @legoboy7107
Thanks for voting!

Hello, this is a Scratcher who refuses to check his messages.
Proof that I have 1600+ messages.
I used to have 2000+ but for some reason…it became 1600+
Alt. Account of @congyingzhou.
r_hello
Scratcher
90 posts

Please note that the vote is only a drill. Therefore, there will be no punishment whatever you vote. But better vote because it will let you gain experience.

Hello, this is a Scratcher who refuses to check his messages.
Proof that I have 1600+ messages.
I used to have 2000+ but for some reason…it became 1600+
Alt. Account of @congyingzhou.
aaa253
Scratcher
100+ posts

r_hello wrote:

Please note that the vote is only a drill. Therefore, there will be no punishment whatever you vote. But better vote because it will let you gain experience.
Okay.
You're @congyingzhou…
roddarichard
Scratcher
10 posts

I got 238 messages today. ^-^

Me is @congyingzhou. This is a guard army. They protect me from evil Lacy armies. (Pop this onto your own signature ^-^)

roddarichard
Scratcher
10 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

wafflelot- wrote:

Your banner! Tell me if there's anything you want to change?
Canva won't let me make the TIPS stand out so this what I came out with
This is perfect I updated the first post.
Nice…

Me is @congyingzhou. This is a guard army. They protect me from evil Lacy armies. (Pop this onto your own signature ^-^)

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

roddarichard wrote:

My record was 28

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

roddarichard wrote:

My record was 28
ME RECORD ON THIS ACCOUNT IS 80/90+ A DAY.
(My account (@roddarichard) was sleeping for one month when he finally had 238 messages don't be upset.)

Last edited by congyingzhou (Oct. 18, 2018 08:22:18)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]