Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
Aurafox12
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

bump

Last edited by Aurafox12 (Oct. 20, 2018 09:41:15)

MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

If you scroll through it fast enough, it becomes an optical illusion.

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Please stop doing this

NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Alex11345 wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Quick Suggestion on our shop(Can I do this? If not I am doing it anyways ):
Mystery Boxes (e.g. Autumn Boxes, Spring Boxes, Birthday boxes, etc…)
Ah I know that from the 870shop.
It needs to be supported by the secretary.
I was considering a New Scratcher box…

Aurafox12 wrote:

snippity snip snip snip


Is this the part where I do something
Yes, you support/don't support the idea

Well I think it's a good idea, so I support it

If I won the award for laziness,
I would send someone to go pick it up for me.

Why my dolphin not working lol
Pianist/Mathematician/Video Game Player/Car Mechanic
Owner of an adorable, needy and spoiled dog.


NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Geez, we haven't gotten an order for a while

If I won the award for laziness,
I would send someone to go pick it up for me.

Why my dolphin not working lol
Pianist/Mathematician/Video Game Player/Car Mechanic
Owner of an adorable, needy and spoiled dog.


NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Where is everyone? Is everyone asleep? I better be quiet…

If I won the award for laziness,
I would send someone to go pick it up for me.

Why my dolphin not working lol
Pianist/Mathematician/Video Game Player/Car Mechanic
Owner of an adorable, needy and spoiled dog.


Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

Where is everyone? Is everyone asleep? I better be quiet…
Uhhh… I'm here

WeakRaider29
Scratcher
4 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Hello?
I'm here to join this shop.


Username:WeakRaider29
Position(s) you are applying for:Voice Acting (other)
Scratcher Status:Not popular I guess?But also kind of old here…
Are you following this thread?:yes
Example (only needed when you apply for chief)*:
How active are you (1-10):3
Why should we choose you?:Because the voice acting (other) section is vacant and I don't see my voice to be ugly.:D
* (not able to use remix for example)


WeakRaider29

Last edited by WeakRaider29 (Oct. 20, 2018 05:13:59)

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

WeakRaider29 wrote:

Hello?
I'm here to join this shop.


Username:WeakRaider29
Position(s) you are applying for:Voice Acting (other)
Scratcher Status:Not popular I guess?But also kind of old here…
Are you following this thread?:yes
Example (only needed when you apply for chief)*:
How active are you (1-10):3
Why should we choose you?:Because the voice acting (other) section is vacant and I don't see my voice to be ugly.:D
* (not able to use remix for example)


WeakRaider29
Hi there,
Although the shop accepts accepts most of it's applications, your application is unfortunately
Denied
we deny scratchers for various reasons.
For more information on why your application was denied, please free free to tell me on my profile.
If you feel that the reason was unreasonable, please ask the president @congyingzhou to evaluate your application once more.

Cheers,
Alex11345, First Vice President of T.I.P.S

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Hey there @congyingzhou!
Here is another suggestion for the front page
it's nothing much, I am just putting it forward that KDT123's scratchshop is closed… And according to the front page it is open, so it probably best to remove it

Last edited by Alex11345 (Oct. 20, 2018 05:43:28)


Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

legoboy7107 wrote:

Aurafox12 wrote:

Snipped
Not long enough, lol.
Hey @legoboy7107, RIP your original Bump spam. I see that it was removed by the mods… Oof

KDT123
Scratcher
100+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Alex11345 wrote:

Hey there @congyingzhou!
Here is another suggestion for the front page
it's nothing much, I am just putting it forward that KDT123's scratchshop is closed… And according to the front page it is open, so it probably best to remove it

SECOND VICE PRESIDENT

Yes, I agree! If the reason you are keeping the partnership is because I may reopen, please note that I have decided that I definitely am not reopening.This is purely because I want to make projects rather than run a shop.

Last edited by KDT123 (Oct. 20, 2018 12:06:30)


Hello, I’m KDT123. I make a few games which you can find in here. I have worked at TIPS in the past. My favourite colour is red. My alternate account is 321TDK.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

WeakRaider29 wrote:

Hello?
I'm here to join this shop.


Username:WeakRaider29
Position(s) you are applying for:Voice Acting (other)
Scratcher Status:Not popular I guess?But also kind of old here…
Are you following this thread?:yes
Example (only needed when you apply for chief)*:
How active are you (1-10):3
Why should we choose you?:Because the voice acting (other) section is vacant and I don't see my voice to be ugly.:D
* (not able to use remix for example)


WeakRaider29
@Alex11345 is right. You’re activity rate should be higher than 4.

KDT123 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Hey there @congyingzhou!
Here is another suggestion for the front page
it's nothing much, I am just putting it forward that KDT123's scratchshop is closed… And according to the front page it is open, so it probably best to remove it

SECOND VICE PRESIDENT

Yes, I agree! If the reason you are keeping the partnership is because I may reopen, please note that I have decided that I definitely am not reopening. This is purely because I want to make projects rather than run a shop.

I don’t want to…
You may reopen the shop later…

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

Quick Suggestion on our shop(Can I do this? If not I am doing it anyways ):
Mystery Boxes (e.g. Autumn Boxes, Spring Boxes, Birthday boxes, etc…)
Ah I know that from the 870shop.
It needs to be supported by the secretary.
I was considering a New Scratcher box…

Aurafox12 wrote:

snippity snip snip snip


Is this the part where I do something
Yes, you support/don't support the idea

Well I think it's a good idea, so I support it

I will add a New Scratcher Box.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

legoboy7107 wrote:

Hello! I haven't had ANY time for Scratch these past several days (and probably still shouldn't be doing this) all thanks to School. I have no idea what is going on here now or what this whole vote thing is…but I'm really sleep deprived and when I finally came back just now I had 237 messages. OOF. Anyway, I was told several pages back that bumping should now be my priority, so:
{bump spam removed by moderator. Please be constructive when commenting}
All these bumps are causing so much lag, lol.
Also I originally had like over 200,000 more bumps before, which is how I discovered the character limit for these discussion posts: 200,000 characters.
By the way, please bump every 24 hours and only using 1 ‘bump’. Don’t spam this thread. Thank you.

congyingzhou, president of TIPS

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

and now, the T.I.P.S return to it's silent habitat
read it in a David Attenborough impression

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Alex11345 wrote:

and now, the T.I.P.S return to it's silent habitat
read it in a David Attenborough impression
PLEASE DON’T LET IT GO SILENT

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

and now, the T.I.P.S return to it's silent habitat
read it in a David Attenborough impression
PLEASE DON’T LET IT GO SILENT
and there, the president of the T.I.P.S trying to stop the silence
still in David Attenborough impression

Last edited by Alex11345 (Oct. 20, 2018 07:39:00)


congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

and now, the T.I.P.S return to it's silent habitat
read it in a David Attenborough impression
PLEASE DON’T LET IT GO SILENT
and there, the president of the T.I.P.S trying to stop the silence
still in David Attenborough impression
and there, first-vice president trying to silence the president (impossible)
I’m playing wormate.io 2 teams anyone join??? My name is 5j32

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

and now, the T.I.P.S return to it's silent habitat
read it in a David Attenborough impression
PLEASE DON’T LET IT GO SILENT
and there, the president of the T.I.P.S trying to stop the silence
still in David Attenborough impression
and there, first-vice president trying to silence the president (impossible)
I’m playing wormate.io 2 teams anyone join??? My name is 5j32
Why not slither.io?

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Alex11345 wrote:

and now, the T.I.P.S return to it's silent habitat
read it in a David Attenborough impression
PLEASE DON’T LET IT GO SILENT
and there, the president of the T.I.P.S trying to stop the silence
still in David Attenborough impression
and there, first-vice president trying to silence the president (impossible)
I’m playing wormate.io 2 teams anyone join??? My name is 5j32
Why not slither.io?
I played slither.io before.
Wormate.io is easier I always go to top 10.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: roughly 12, Number of Posts: 6900+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ 3rd biggest shop on Scratch! Moving to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile