Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]
Jonyk5
Scratcher
30 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/318313/

AI
on open("AI"){
reply("hi im AI")

}
natedog94
Scratcher
4 posts

T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0

Thanks, guys! This means a lot! Anyways, if I get assigned a project, will I be assigned in a private message or on the thread? Just wondering.
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello i'm a worker of TIP I don't want to be in the coding group anymore can please remove me from that. It's ok don't be sad i'm in other groups also down below is my application for a new group
@WarriorCatLover1212
Position applying for - Signature Help (New!) Other
Scratcher Status - Scratcher
How active are you - 6//10
Why would we chose you - Because I love persuading people. I have a signature. Also helping people is in my top 5 favorite things!

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

its_alex11345 wrote:

Hello staff members of TIPS
Wassup my dude

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

Hello i'm a worker of TIP I don't want to be in the coding group anymore can please remove me from that. It's ok don't be sad i'm in other groups also down below is my application for a new group
@WarriorCatLover1212
Why would we chose you - Because I love persuading people. I have a signature. Also helping people is in my top 5 favorite things!
Accepted
I'll ask @congyingzhou to update this

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jonyk5 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/318313/
Hi there,
Do you want to partner? If not then please don't advertise.
Thank you,
Alex11345, First Vice President

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

natedog94 wrote:

Thanks, guys! This means a lot! Anyways, if I get assigned a project, will I be assigned in a private message or on the thread? Just wondering.
Hi there!
First if all, welcome! I hope you'll enjoy it here. If there is an order you need to accept it yourself, so check back regularly for any orders you can do!

Aurafox12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Im back to using my laptop
Suchomimus_Scratch
Scratcher
43 posts

I work for TIPS but I would still like some work done for me.

Username: Suchomimus_Scratch
Work you want done: Signature
Deadline: 1st November
Description: I would like a signature. If you could message me back, then I will give you the details needed.
Project link (if needed):
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

Thanks for reading this and taking it into account.

Kind Regards,
Suchomimus_Scratch

Hello, I am @Suchomimus_Scratch
Please follow me and like this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/225250879/
I am a fan of mythology, Roblox and Maths.
I am part of the TIPS company: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=1
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wafflelot- wrote:

Is there any colour, shape, design you would prefer for the banner?
Make it colorful, and I would like the words Team Intelligent Projects Shop on top, with the ‘T’, ‘I’, ‘P’, and ‘S’ different colors than the other letters, and make the backdrop like a rainbow, with a Scratch Cat smiling on the left, you could add more stuff if you like.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suchomimus_Scratch wrote:

I work for TIPS but I would still like some work done for me.

Username: Suchomimus_Scratch
Work you want done: Signature
Deadline: 1st November
Description: I would like a signature. If you could message me back, then I will give you the details needed.
Project link (if needed):
Are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes

Thanks for reading this and taking it into account.

Kind Regards,
Suchomimus_Scratch
Taken! Go here.

If you need anything else for your signature specifically just quote this post and tell me.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345 wrote:

Then let the drill begin

AlexDrillScratcher wrote:

Your Username:AlexDrillScratcher
Username of the person you are reporting:r_hello
Are you on the board of directors?:Yes
Workers Status(if you are a customer type ‘customer’):First vice president
Why are you reporting:r_hello is being rudethis is a drill
Example:

r_hello wrote:

CongDrillScratcher wrote:

Can I apply?
Go away.
Don't mind this it is only a drill.

How serious was it (1-10)?:10

this is a drill
I was actually aiming for me hosting the vote but this'll count. Change the serious state to 10 (it's only a drill actually it is not so serious if it really happened).
VOTE HOSTED (drill) BE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU ARE ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS (actually this was reported by a worker so it should be voted by the whole shop but this is only a drill) (you won't get strikes if you don't vote because this is only a drill but better vote)
@r_hello is on the board of directors. Vote on his punishment (this is only a drill don't take it seriously). Choose one from below:
1. One strike. Voters: @Alex11345
2. Two strikes. Voters: None
3. Three strikes. Voters: None
4. Four strikes. Voters: None
5. Fired. Voters: None
6. Wiped from the board of directors. Voters: None
7. Rank on Board of Directors downgraded. Voters: None
8. Worker rank downgraded. Voters: None
9. No punishment. Voters: @KDT123 @pinkiepie710 @NinjaCraft16
Please vote before 20th! Vote will end by then. If everyone votes before 20th then the vote will end before the due date. In the event of a tie, the current president (if president is absent it would be first-vice president) will decide which punishment.

Last edited by congyingzhou (Aug. 11, 2019 08:33:24)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK (RESPOND BEFORE 15TH OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET A STRIKE)
Have Responded:
@Aurafox12
@pinkiepie710
@NinjaCraft16
@legoboy7107
@WarriorCatLover1212
@Alex11345
@aaa253
@oscarwoo
@charlottelucy
@KDT123
@heyheypizza111

Have Not Responded:
@poptart1323
@InfiniteShotgun
@VideoGamerCanInvent
@evilpacman10
@omtegu
Activity check ended on the 16th (time differences pardoned). The people who have not responded will each get a strike.

It_is_congyingzhou
Scratcher
90 posts

natedog94 wrote:

No, you have to check the shop. Orders are rare. People fight to the death over them. ^_^

Aurafox12 wrote:

Ah nice.

@WarriorCatLover1212
Accepted!

Check out my main account, @congyingzhou!
I'm a whiz at (scratchblocks :: #123456 boolean) :: #098765 hat
*Evil Kumquat Guard (what's a kumquat :: #000000 stack)* :: grey cap
Unbeatable Tic-Tac-Toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK (RESPOND BEFORE 15TH OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET A STRIKE)
Have Responded:
@Aurafox12
@pinkiepie710
@NinjaCraft16
@legoboy7107
@WarriorCatLover1212
@Alex11345
@aaa253
@oscarwoo
@charlottelucy
@KDT123
@heyheypizza111

Have Not Responded:
@poptart1323
@InfiniteShotgun
@VideoGamerCanInvent
@evilpacman10
@omtegu
Activity check ended on the 16th (time differences pardoned). The people who have not responded will each get a strike.

It_is_congyingzhou wrote:

natedog94 wrote:

No, you have to check the shop. Orders are rare. People fight to the death over them. ^_^

Aurafox12 wrote:

Ah nice.

@WarriorCatLover1212
Accepted!
Both updated.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have 126 unchecked messages from today and yesterday and I can't check it today, which means I'll get 140-180 messages tomorrow, most of them comes from studio notifications and comments on this.

KDT123
Scratcher
100+ posts

SECOND VICE PRESIDENT

I vote 9. No punishment

Hello, I’m KDT123. I make a few games which you can find in here. I have worked at TIPS in the past. My favourite colour is red. My alternate account is 321TDK.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

Vote 1

Alex11345
Scratcher
500+ posts

GT1833kcs wrote:

paste. put it somewhere idc where. (i don't care)
Hi there, by spamming walls of text means that you are actually breaking the scratch rule, please don't do it again, thanks

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) ~since 2018~ [NOW HIRING] We offer everything! ⚡️⚡️ ✅✅ Moved to TIPS 2.0 [RSS Feed]