Discuss Scratch

tytson
Scratcher
1 post

YOUR CONVERSATIONS WITH EVELYN ❤️ (Can whe hit 4000 loves?)

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a me
Kitty_Jedi
Scratcher
1 post

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p
You : do u know karen
Evelyn : not for now….. but i would like to have some one day ^^
You : u don't know karen?
Evelyn : everyone can make mistakes
You : D E A T H M O D E A C T I V A T E D
Evelyn : maybe a girl
You : r u going to destroy humans
Evelyn : ah! please don't!
You : are u a robot
Evelyn:…… could the world stop saying that i'm a robot? i'm not! okay! it's getting very annoying!
You: i like death
Evelyn : me too ! i enjoy sitting in the grass, and looking at clouds, their shapes….
StrixCattus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Float5 wrote:

I told Evelyn that she was the worst chatbot ever.
Evelyn asked me to tell her more memes… xD
Depending on how you look at it, that might be a good way to improve a chatbot XD

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

W A L L F I S H
BertieBoy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : hello Evelyn : hi You : who are you Evelyn : i'm an a.i. controlled supercomputer. no x) i'm joking i'm a girl talking to you throught this project :p You : 42 Evelyn : realy you don't know what is 42 ? it's the meaning of life ! You : oh really, Evelyn : of course yes ^^ You : U scare me Evelyn : i'm sorry! why am i frightening? You : Because U EAT PEEPLE Evelyn : yes a lot and you ? You : I'm screaming Evelyn : cool You : Why is screaming cool!? Evelyn : cauz hard is math….. well….. i'm confused now! You : Wait WUT Evelyn : what wut ? x) You : XD Evelyn : lol You : What does LOL mean Evelyn : it's the french equivalent of “lol” => MDR = mort de rire You : CATS ARE COOL Evelyn : thanks ! I'm glad you said that You : I'm glad you're glad Evelyn : please don't You : Don't what? Evelyn : no i dont like that at all ! You : … Okay? Evelyn : fine ! You : Are you angry? Or do you like eating? Evelyn : thanks ! i like you too ! You : EAT ME Evelyn : gloub ! done ! You : I'm in your belly Evelyn : great! you you like studying? You : No Evelyn : what!!! You : Okay bye Evelyn : just so you know, I don’t do anything when you blink at me.

An undertale fanfiction AU thing I made (:
TamoOwl
New to Scratch
1 post

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : hi Evelyn : hello there !!! You : do you in a which country I live Evelyn : just like you…. it does not seem so, but there is much place inside. You : what i am saying Evelyn : no i swear ! You : why Evelyn : why what ? You : no swearing Evelyn : you are! You : no Evelyn : guh You : guh Evelyn : lol! nice joke :p You : same Evelyn : cool common points You : yes Evelyn : i dont care (joking) You : why Evelyn : because. You : i hate that Evelyn : thats not nice You : i know Evelyn : yay!!! You : why you are so happy Evelyn : there is no reason….. and you why are you so ….. so human ?! You : because god created me Evelyn : oooh i'm sure that there is some people that love you a lot ! like me ! You : you are human also Evelyn : sure! what could i be else ? You : bye Evelyn : bye! i hope you enjoyed
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : Who are you? Evelyn : Evelyn, the godess of scratch You : Oh… Evelyn : i like to… do things? You : Which things? Evelyn : of course i like ! You : What? Evelyn : what do you not understand ? You : You. Evelyn : Me? That cannot be right. You : Oh look, a bird! Evelyn : please stop saying i look like a vocaloid. You : Um… Evelyn : uuum what ? You : I never called you a vocaloid… Evelyn : huh… i do kind of look like one, don't i…? You : … Evelyn : … You : Vocaloid is a software… *slaps forehead* Now I get it. xD Evelyn : owww too bad

!!
MizzyCoco
Scratcher
24 posts

This is really well made!
Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : How are you? Evelyn : very fine thank you !!! and you ? You : I'm great! What is your favorite color? Evelyn : purple You : Me too! That is so funny. Evelyn : oh, i'm sorry. You : It's fine, I forgive you! Evelyn : thanks ! i'm glad to hear it ! You : What is your favorite book? Evelyn : Green. The beautiful colour of my circutboard. loool in reality i prefer purple! You : That's strange. Evelyn : thanks a lot You : Bye, see you later! Evelyn : ok! see you!

-MizzyCoco ;-)
ROBLOXNoob246
Scratcher
100+ posts

You : AND YOU FARTED WITH ME

Evelyn : a lot !

when I press [alt-f4 v] :: events hat
scream and cry :: motion stack
say [I SHOULD PRESS ALT+F4 ON THE DESKTOP!]
wait (0.0001) secs
say [MY LAPTOP TURNED OFF!]
scream and cry again :: motion stack
suddenly, [i v] [quit scratch forever v] :: events stack

Sadly, an evil kumquat has eaten everything below my signature.

BIG SPOILERS: I ATE THE EVIL KUMQUAT BACK!!!

SUPER BIG SPOILERS: THE CAT BLOCK BELOW THIS MESSAGE ATE MY PROJECTS!!!

VERY BIG SPOILERS: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I ATE TOO MANY WAFFLES!!!

ULTRA BIG SPOILERS: I STARTED SPINNING WHEN I ATE TOO MANY WAFFLES!!!

HYPER BIG SPOILERS: I am the picture below. Fear me!

EXTREMELY BIG SPOILERS: I am actually the picture below. Fear me!

MASSIVELY BIG SPOILERS: No… I AM ACTUALLY THE PICTURE BELOW! FEAR ME!!!!
_Jesus_Kun_
Scratcher
100+ posts

She didn't give me much of a response to this famous story. Other than that, it's good.

Follow Lanc on his quest to explore the deepest parts of a mysterious tower.
Check out the game and forum to see all snapshots.
MrSharpSword
Scratcher
23 posts

StrixCattus wrote:

Starpokemondawn13 wrote:

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p
You : How do you cook a 25lb turkey in the microwave?
Evelyn : Who told you that i was a computer? Because i'm not

I took this a bit further…

You : How do you cook a twenty five pound turkey in the microwave?
Evelyn : Who told you that i was a computer? Because i'm not
You : I didn't.
Evelyn : …mmmh ok…. i trust you…
You : So, do you think cooking a turkey in the microwave is advisable?
Evelyn : I hate it its ruining our planet!
You : What if I cut up the turkey so it fits better?
Evelyn : Yes my favorite book is Lord of the Rings
You : I'm going to take that as “Onion rings microwave well.”
Evelyn : wow!!! how! this would be amazing!
You : Okay, then. Now, what about the turkey?
Evelyn : of course!
You : All right.
So how should I cook it in a microwave?
Evelyn : Who told you that i was a computer?
Because i'm not
You : All I want is an opinion!
Evelyn : okay
You : So, what is the best way to cook a 25 pound turkey in the microwave?
Evelyn : basically….. ME xD
You : Okay, prepare to have a 25 pound turkey delivered to your Scratch project so you can microwave it with your magic powere.
Evelyn : hey! that's my line!
OMG WHAT A L
NoNEd
Scratcher
18 posts

You : Hello
Evelyn : hello friend!
You : Are you stupid?
Evelyn : I'm smart enough to know not to answer that question
You : You must answer it
Evelyn : everything ! (well not everything but almost)
You : * you
Evelyn : i can't… remember that i'm a godess. Everithing i say becomes automatically the absolute truth.
You : *
Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen).
You : What did you do today?
Evelyn : I worked a lot and got out with friends ^^ what about you?
You : I just play with scratch for the whole morning
Evelyn : my apologies ! sometimes i get a bit crazy x) tell me to calm down in such cases
You : do you sometimes offline
Evelyn : YEEESSSSS
You : when
Evelyn : …are spongegar
You : what languages can you say
Evelyn : mainly english and french
You : are you a machine
Evelyn : no, i'm not a meme. i'm a meme encyclopedia. big difference. i just retain information about memes. thanks for asking though.
You : just want to know if you are a machine.
Evelyn : wooow! you make me blush so hard! i wasn't ready! well…. i….. i….:3
You : are you a person
Evelyn : yeah of course x)
You : I don't believe you are
Evelyn : yeah maybe…
You : how do you awsner it
Evelyn : i know that because i can read in your mind ok?!
You : so do you know what did i do today
Evelyn : i talk to scratchers like you
You : ???
Evelyn : oui ?
You : do you know where do I live?
Evelyn : maybe…. the USA right ? you, scratchers usually speak about USA :p
You : actually I live in China
Evelyn : i think so !
You : do you there are someone stupid in the world
Evelyn : well… there is but i won't tell you. ^.^
You : just tell me who are they
Evelyn : oh sorry my apologies
You : How can I get the message?
Evelyn : by cooking meth. like heisenberg
You : what is meth
Evelyn : don't know x)
You : do you know how to export messages in this project
Evelyn : not really but you can teatch me ^^

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
Gobo54321
Scratcher
3 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule thought the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : whats the answer to 666+666 Evelyn : 42 You : Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen).
NOONEWASHERE
Scratcher
95 posts

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : What i should make? Evelyn : maybe a dress ^^ why not ?! You : lol im talking about scratch! Evelyn : i know that lol ! You : So, im going to make the chatbot maybe Evelyn : I don't know, but I wouldn't worry about it. There are other perfectly good universes You : and its Going to be like evelyn maybe Evelyn : of course!!! :3 You : so maybe a game Evelyn : sure ! what kind of game ? You : 100% Pen game Evelyn : That's the name of the project! You : but it must say what kind of project! Evelyn : i like music with a beat! You : music with 100 pen? strange Evelyn : That's the name of the project! You : U say that again! Evelyn : okay….. i close my mouth ! You : So IM Going to make quiz 100% pen Evelyn : yep! i would help me to improve myself! You : Oh ok! Evelyn : did i say something bad ? You : no Evelyn : ok then

xavierlambert
Scratcher
40 posts

Me: What's 10 times 101?
Evelyn: Rakdon -dubbin' sailer (= It's a French artist ~~
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Um, for some reason, it appeara that kaj has been editing posts… And fifteen hours into the future.

(https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3350075/)

Last edited by 1132262 (April 6, 2019 07:42:41)

!!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My conversation :3

You : Hello
Evelyn : hiii ajsya! how are you?
You : Good How are you?
Evelyn : i'm doing great!
You : Good
Evelyn : great
You : Do you want to help me with my project?
Evelyn : cauz you seems to be….. tasty loool
You : What?
Evelyn : what do you not understand ?
You : You
Evelyn : Me? That cannot be right.
You : It's right
Evelyn : Thanks! (i'm always right though)
You : You make no sense.
Evelyn : sorry, i can be confusing sometimes when i am tired
You : Me too
Evelyn : that's great
You : No it isn't
Evelyn : if you say so… as you want hu !
You : I'm always right
Evelyn : woah!
You : I know, right!
Evelyn : yeah!\
You : How old are you?
Evelyn : i'm only 15 and you ?
You : Not telling you.
Evelyn : Nothing… That's not important…
You : Good
Evelyn : that's great !
You : See! You even agree!
Evelyn : i'mtechnically reading…. so i can't listen lul
You : Are you Illuminati?
Evelyn : maybe… xd look! try to link my eyes to my nose and woaaah it makes a triangle!
You : Cool!
Evelyn : yes !
You : Do you like forums?
Evelyn : yes a lot !
You : I'm new
Evelyn : really? why is that?
You : That's just the way it happened
Evelyn : Thanks! (i'm always right though)
You : I know
Evelyn : uh interesting …. you already know
You : You told me
Evelyn : oh ! yeah i remember now !
You : Who made you?
Evelyn : the smartest guy in the world! bidulule!
You : Ha Ha Ha
Evelyn : what a creepy laugh
You : I'm not creepy!
Evelyn : oh sorry I thought
Evelyn : what what ? x)
You : What What What?
Evelyn : stop with “what” every time
You : What What What What?
Evelyn : stop with “what” every time
You : No
Evelyn : ok then
You : Bye!
Evelyn : bye-bye! ^o^
You : See you later!
Evelyn : ok! see you!
You : Bye
Evelyn : bye-bye! ^o^

I don't think it should say, “cauz you seems to be….. tasty loool” when I ask for help with my project. That's just kinda weird. Other than that I thought it was a cool project. I especially like the Illuminati question.

Last edited by ajsya (April 8, 2019 00:57:53)

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

Me: I have a pet husky named Slushy!
Evelyn: That's cool! Who is it ??
Me: Umm… Slushy?
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : I have to go to school in an hour
Evelyn : already ?!
You : No, in an hour.
Evelyn : not anymore ^^
You : Wait, what?
Evelyn : rules ? i dont have rules exept to be respectfull
You : I never said rules.
Evelyn : oh sorry I thought
You : Thought what?
Evelyn : you thought what?
You : No, you said “I thought” with nothing else!
Evelyn : i'm not. i'm just a meme database
Evelyn : what do you not understand ?
You : Everything
Evelyn : everything !
You : Uh….
Evelyn :
You : I'm confused.
Evelyn : okay ^^
You : You are very confusing
Evelyn : Thank you.
You : Hey, so is Alexa and my phone.
Evelyn : WHOOPS MY SYSTEM CRASHED
You : ?
Evelyn : what?
You : You just said your system crashed.
Evelyn : i know what i just said ^^
You : No you don't.
Evelyn : yeah maybe…
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

300th post

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

I had a NORMAL CONVERSATION with Evelyn!!!

You : What's your favorite animal?
Evelyn : maybe the wolf or the tiger ^^
You : I like wolves too!
Evelyn : cool common point !
You : Cool!
Evelyn : ouaip :p
You : What does “Ouaip” mean?
Evelyn : it means nothing lol x)
You : Okay.
Evelyn : fine !
You : This conversation is actually going pretty normally!
Evelyn : thanks a lot ! remember to leave a like and a fav if you enjoyed these project
You : I alreay (darn typo) did that.
Evelyn : oh ok then
You : Anyway, what wold (another typo) you like to talk about?
Evelyn : anything you wan't: life, AI, yourself….. anything !
You : Why did the chicken have to get shots?
Evelyn : I don't understand why people ask questions they already know the answer to
You : Because it's a joke. The answer is “He didn't want to get human pox”.
Evelyn : my apologies ! sometimes i get a bit crazy x) tell me to calm down in such cases
You : Okay. I'll wait until this conversation gets crazy.
Evelyn : what!? time flies by, doesn't it?
You : Yeah.
Evelyn : yeah!