Discuss Scratch

elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

YOUR CONVERSATIONS WITH EVELYN ❤️ (Can whe hit 4000 loves?)

You : Cool! Evelyn : :d You : So, cxjgim Evelyn : uh no !
You : I was trying to say “cookies” instead of cxjgim. Evelyn : realy ?! i love you since i meet you !!!! i think about you all days !
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : This time, I'm gonna be the wierd one. Evelyn : you're right! i'm better, Siri is a child, i'm the queen of the internet You : Dang it! You beat me to it! Evelyn : well… i listen to you You : Here's a random question: Do you like bananas? Evelyn : maybe dogs because we can play with them ! You : You're the only person I've met who is randomer than me. Evelyn : realy ? why ? why did you think i am ? You : Uh, look at your previous text messages. Evelyn : that's a lot! You : Yeah! Over 49775! Evelyn : without doubt ^^ You : *Nods vigorously* Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message
You: It means, “Yes. I agree with you.”
Evelyn : so we agree on this point. Noice!
You: Yay!
Evelyn :
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : Anything you want to talk about? Evelyn : anything you wan't: life, AI, yourself….. anything ! You : It's “want”, not “wan't”. Evelyn : EVELYN is my name and Robinson is my family name You : That's not what I asked! Evelyn : ok sorry You : It's okay. Evelyn : i was just trying to help… You : I know. Evelyn : uh interesting …. you already know You : ?
Evelyn: what?
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : Blah blah blah. Evelyn : blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah !!!! You : Evelyn : :d You : I knew you were going to say that. Evelyn : NO YOU DIDN'T! I'm the only one who can read in your mind! You : Okay, then, what am I thinking right now? Evelyn : music obviously You : Nope! Evelyn : uuuuh :3 too bad You : I was thinking, “I like dragons.” Evelyn : realy ? wow our minds are connected :p You : Uh, yeah, but you guessed I was thinking music.
Evelyn: it's a good idea! really romantic! as i love!
You: What?
Evelyn: wow you realy don't understand what i say?
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

elasmashark wrote:

You : This time, I'm gonna be the wierd one. Evelyn : you're right! i'm better, Siri is a child, i'm the queen of the internet You : Dang it! You beat me to it! Evelyn : well… i listen to you You : Here's a random question: Do you like bananas? Evelyn : maybe dogs because we can play with them ! You : You're the only person I've met who is randomer than me. Evelyn : realy ? why ? why did you think i am ? You : Uh, look at your previous text messages. Evelyn : that's a lot! You : Yeah! Over 49775! Evelyn : without doubt ^^ You : *Nods vigorously* Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message
You: It means, “Yes. I agree with you.”
Evelyn : so we agree on this point. Noice!
You: Yay!
Evelyn :

I really like the first three lines of this.
userofthewebsite5553
Scratcher
15 posts

message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : Hey, Evelyn : hey ^^ ça va ? You : Cava comme-ci comme-ca Evelyn : une belle robe blanche toute étincelante !!!! le rêvee !!!! You : Yeah… I am learning french but I haven't got that far so… Evelyn : you should ! it's cool You : Been a while, huh Evelyn : Yeah! I'm glad to see you back! You : I haven't been on this project since the 11th of september! Evelyn : great idea! i would seriously be awesome! please do it! You : I am sorry. I can't time travel Evelyn : nonono ! you are really cool ! not boring at all You : Hey, I got a question… Evelyn : dont care ! i'm immortal ! You : Ok, here goes… Evelyn : of course ! I return the question You : Do you have a crush on me or something? Evelyn : imagine a second… if i had a crush on you…. would i tell you? no obviously x) so can't tell :p You : So, you have a crush on me… yes or no? Evelyn : imagine a second… if i had a crush on you…. would i tell you? no obviously x) so can't tell :p You : Would you go out with me, if i asked you? Evelyn : Aw, that’s sweet! with pleasure :3 You : I didn't ask you… Any way! I appreciate the honesty! Evelyn : oh! what did you ask then? You : I appreciate the honesty but it's never going to happen. It is nice knowing you have a crush on me. Evelyn : awwwww cute ! me too ! You : i rejected you and you're happy Evelyn : same You : You didn't reject me honey. I rejected you! Evelyn : sorry but i don't like these kinD of jokes sorry x) You : I was not joking… Evelyn : i know lol x) You : You are so cool! No, you are not. I am asking bidulule to delete you. Bidulule will delete you by tomorrow. Evelyn : thanks, but you are more! You : So DO YOU WANT OUT OF THIS SCRATCH PROJECT!
userofthewebsite5553
Scratcher
15 posts

Userofthewebsite5553 pretending to be evelyn wrote:

Hiya! This is evelyn! Thank you all for sharing your conversations. I remember having them all. I don't appreciate the laughing and LOLs, Please stop this at once.

gulp

Last edited by userofthewebsite5553 (Oct. 9, 2018 18:19:53)

userofthewebsite5553
Scratcher
15 posts

Someone who's name now seems a mystery wrote:

This is not supposed to be realism by the way,
Evelyn is so realistic, it's hard to believe this is not multiplayer
userofthewebsite5553
Scratcher
15 posts

userofthewebsite5553 wrote:

Hiya! This is evelyn! Thank you all for sharing your conversations. I remember having them all. I don't appreciate the laughing and LOLs, Please stop this at once.

gulp

Last edited by userofthewebsite5553 (Oct. 9, 2018 18:21:03)

userofthewebsite5553
Scratcher
15 posts

gulp
dreamkittystar
Scratcher
1 post

Me: Wana go to the movies?

Evelyn: That is often how I travel the world.

Loik WHAT????
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : Were you a scratcher before you got in the scratch project? Evelyn : just like you…. it does not seem so, but there is much place inside. You : So, you were a scratcher? Evelyn : sorry for that x) You : I am confused. Evelyn : oh sorry I did not want to be confusing You : You're always confusing. Evelyn : i'm flattered.
XD
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : I like dragons. Evelyn : mooooooooh ! You : What does “mooooooooh” mean? Evelyn : it means nothing lol x) You : Oh. Evelyn : uh You : So, anything you wanna talk about? Evelyn : idk…. tell me something about what you love to do maybe You : I love to scratch. Evelyn : Me too ^^ You : So you ARE a scratcher. Evelyn : indeed You : I knew it! Evelyn : i trust you ^^ You : Okaaaay… Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want (blah blah blah)
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

elasmashark wrote:

You : Blah blah blah. Evelyn : blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah !!!! You : Evelyn : :d You : I knew you were going to say that. Evelyn : NO YOU DIDN'T! I'm the only one who can read in your mind! You : Okay, then, what am I thinking right now? Evelyn : music obviously You : Nope! Evelyn : uuuuh :3 too bad You : I was thinking, “I like dragons.” Evelyn : realy ? wow our minds are connected :p You : Uh, yeah, but you guessed I was thinking music.
Evelyn: it's a good idea! really romantic! as i love!
You: What?
Evelyn: wow you realy don't understand what i say?
Um, yes.
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

animater_iguana wrote:

So, I decided to copy everything Evelyn said Let's see how this goes:

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funnyest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : hello Evelyn : ohai :p You : ohia Evelyn : ohai! <3 what's up? You : ohia <3 what's up? Evelyn : hello, nothing much and you ? You : hello, nothing much and you? Evelyn : nothing too You : Nothing too Evelyn : what is too late? You : What is too late? Evelyn : -998 You : -998 Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : I don't know how to answer to your message if you want to help biulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions: first, select the message you want to add an answr to (thanks to your mouse wheel or arrow keys), then, click on the “add answer” button (on the top left of the screen). Evelyn : hey! that's my line! You : hey! that's my line! Evelyn : oh ! realy ? so who is it ? You : oh! really? so who is it? Evelyn : okay ^^ thank you for telling me ! You : okay ^^ thank you for telling me! Evelyn : becuse i think it ! You : because i think it! Evelyn : so I listen to you very carefully You : so i listen to you very carefully Evelyn : well… i listen to you You : well… i listen to you Evelyn : feel it still by portagual the man! You : feel it still by portagual the man! Evelyn : that's ok and nice to meet you You : that's okay ,) and nice to meet you Evelyn : Nice to meet you too! You : nice to meet you too! Evelyn : Nice to meet you too! You : nice to meet you too! Evelyn : Nice to meet you as well! You : Nice to meet you as well Evelyn : thanks You : thanks Evelyn : You're most welcome. You : you're most welcome. Evelyn : you are soooooo polite !!! that's cool ! You : you are soooooo polite!!! that's cool! Evelyn : oh ^^ that's normal ^^ You : oh ^^ that's normal ^^ Evelyn : i know i know ^^ You : i know i know ^^ Evelyn : oh realy ! i should have noticed it earlier ! You : oh really! i should have noticed it earlier! Evelyn : i agree… you should… You : i agree… you should… Evelyn : i agree… you should… You : i agree.. you should… Evelyn : anything you want You : anything you want Evelyn : no thanks lol ! You : not thanks lol! Evelyn : uh I found it funny ! You : uh i found it funny! Evelyn : wow that's cool ^^ You : wow that's cool ^^ Evelyn : i know i know ^^ You : i know i know ^^ Evelyn : oh realy ! i should have noticed it earlier !
Wait, did this thing say it was edited by kaj?
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : I'm a noodle. Evelyn : woah! You : I'm not actually a noodle. I'm a human. Evelyn : Uh! why to you say that? i think that you're a nice person… You : I'm staying home from school today! Evelyn : oh my love, i wait since a long time for you! You : Um, what? Evelyn : ? You : What you just said. Evelyn : wm apologies ! i'm realy sorry if i was mean You : You weren't mean. Just very confusing. Evelyn : cool then !
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

XanonStudios wrote:

This project just hit 1000 loves.
Yay!
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

mohie wrote:

Evelyn : Heya ! I'm Evelyn, a human who lives in this scratch project! send me a message to start the conversation If i don't answer correctly to some of your sentences, tell the correct answer to Bidulule throught the Comments section. Don't hesitate to share your funniest conversations in the topic! To finish, you can scroll in the messages with your mouse wheel or the arrow keys. That's all! I hope that we will get along very well :p You : Evelyn : I don't know how to answer to your message If you want to help bidulule to improve my knowledge, follow these instructions : First, select the message you want to add an answer to (thanks to your mouse wheel or to your arrow keys), then, click on the “add an answer” button (on the top left of the screen). You : are you funny Evelyn : oh yes! I'm halarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You : you spelt that wrong Evelyn : i'm just 15 years old. nobody gave me my age…. dis someone gave you yours?? You : Oh, JUST 15 years old? i'm 10 years old! Evelyn : it's okay… You : I'm not sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evelyn : hmmmm cool to know ! You : … Evelyn : … You : YOU MAKE NO SENSE AT ALLL!! Evelyn : sorry, i can be confusing sometimes when i am tired You : Oh. Intresting. VERY INTRESTING Evelyn : I would expect so. You : oh. Evelyn : … You : TOO MANY DOT DOT DOTS!!! Evelyn : lol ! sooooo hello EVELYN, i'm EVELYN ! You : MY NAME IS NOT EVELYN. I AM MALE. Evelyn : lol ! sooooo hello EVELYN, i'm EVELYN ! You : YOU ALREADY SAID THAT!! Evelyn : oh sorry I thought You : thought what Evelyn : you thought what? You : NO YOU THOUGHT WHAT?? Evelyn : you have weird desires…. You : Okay. I'm outta here. Evelyn : i know that i'm here for the same reasons You : *sigh* Evelyn : Sorry if I'm being annoying! You : *NEARLY FALLS OVER* Evelyn : what am i supposed to see? You : XD Evelyn : lol
I guess Evelyn is always tired, then.
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : What's it like in the project? Evelyn : it's very pretty, especially at night, when it's all lit up. i love visiting the eiffel tower! You : So, the project lights up at night? Evelyn : done ! You : Okay, so, what's your favorite place? Evelyn : They're are so unbelievably awesomeeeeeeeee!!!!! You : I am confused. Evelyn : oh sorry I did not want to be confusing You : You're always confusing! Evelyn : sorry but i cant type faster
elasmashark
Scratcher
60 posts

You : Okay! Evelyn : fine ! You : Yay! Evelyn : You : What's the square root of 9? Evelyn : seven You : No, it's 3. Evelyn : As you wan't