Percy Jackson Roleplay

im trying out for the prophecy but I can't seem to find Oliver's bio hmmm
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

Try looking near pages 4-6! It should be around there!

I'm not choosing one of your paths. I'm making my own. -The House of Hades-
My Thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -The Fault in Our Stars-
Fear doesn't shut you down, It wakes you up. -Divergent-
I think maybe the most frustrating thing in the world is to have something to say but not know how to but it into words. -The Darkest Minds-
We have the ability to love each other, no matter our differences. To help each other, no matter our weaknesses.- Cinder: The Lunar Chronicles

These are books that I've grown up on, the books that I've learned from. These are the stories I've cried over, and these are the stories I've laughed over. These are the stories that make up my life. These are the stories that shaped my life. These are the stories that make me who I am today. Thank you.
erw16
Scratcher
4 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Name: Ezekiel “Zeke” Rogers(male)
Parent: Bia (Goddess of Strength)
Personality: He is a strong-willed, kind teen who was treated harshly during his childhood. Smart, strong, extremely brave, will defend his friends until death.
Talents: In times of need, he can call upon immense strength from Bia, his mother. He also is talented in trivia games.
Weaknesses: Water(he can't swim), heights, and swords(he just can't figure it out)
Crush/Dates: None(yet…….)
Looks: Has black hair, but is constantly dying it. right now its green. Brown eyes, tall, lived in Florida so he has a tan.
Backstory: He was abused constantly during childhood, and spent most of his time in the library alone(harry potter is his favorite). He was claimed when he was attacked by hellhounds. After being claimed, a satyr, Johnny, helped him get to CHB
erw16 OUT
Silverclaw9113
Scratcher
22 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

cwkava17476 wrote:

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

Try looking near pages 4-6! It should be around there!
ohh thanks
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

erw16 wrote:

Name: Ezekiel “Zeke” Rogers(male)
Parent: Bia (Goddess of Strength)
Personality: He is a strong-willed, kind teen who was treated harshly during his childhood. Smart, strong, extremely brave, will defend his friends until death.
Talents: In times of need, he can call upon immense strength from Bia, his mother. He also is talented in trivia games.
Weaknesses: Water(he can't swim), heights, and swords(he just can't figure it out)
Crush/Dates: None(yet…….)
Looks: Has black hair, but is constantly dying it. right now its green. Brown eyes, tall, lived in Florida so he has a tan.
Backstory: He was abused constantly during childhood, and spent most of his time in the library alone(harry potter is his favorite). He was claimed when he was attacked by hellhounds. After being claimed, a satyr, Johnny, helped him get to CHB
erw16 OUT
Accepted! Would you like us to create a new cabin? (Cabin 21) or have him listed in a different way?

My Thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -The Fault in Our Stars-
I think maybe the most frustrating thing in the world is to have something to say but not know how to but it into words. -The Darkest Minds-
We have the ability to love each other, no matter our differences. To help each other, no matter our weaknesses.- Cinder: The Lunar Chronicles

These are books that I've grown up on, the books that I've learned from. These are the stories I've cried over, and these are the stories I've laughed over. These are the stories that make up my life. These are the stories that shaped my life. These are the stories that make me who I am today. Thank you.
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

awesome bio! Love it!! Accepted!
erw16
Scratcher
4 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

sure, cabin 21 will be fine. Thanks!
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

erw16 wrote:

sure, cabin 21 will be fine. Thanks!
Your welcome!

cs1396538
Scratcher
4 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

RP Name: Akali Moon
Godly Parent: Athena
Personality: Friendly, brave, dislikes all boys
Talents: Good with a bow, setting traps, and being sneaky
Weaknesses: Dislikes spiders, just like Athena
Dating/Crush: None
Job: Hunter of Artemis
Looks: long blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, kinda tall
Backstory(If you want): None
cs1396538
Scratcher
4 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

RP Name: Leila Woods
Godly Parent: Iris
Personality: friendly, cheerful, optimistic
Talents: pegasus riding, making rainbows,
Weaknesses: Is scared of the darl
Job: Head Counselor of Iris cabin
Looks: black hair, green eyes, rainbow bracelet, short
Backstory(If you want): none
cs1396538
Scratcher
4 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

RP Name: Brian Storm
Godly Parent: Zeus
Personality: changes often, can go from happy to angry very quickly
Talents: telling the future weather, creating small storms, stabbing stuff with his spear
Weaknesses: Is very short
Job: Camper
Looks: Black hair, dark brown eyes, very short
Half-brother to Maisy Storm

RP Name: Maisy Storm
Godly Parent: None
Personality: quiet, shy, prefers to be alone
Talents: Not much, sometimes speaks prophecies
Weaknesses: Is completely mortal, not part god
Job: Oracle
Looks: Black hair, dark brown eyes, slightly taller then Brian Storm
Half-sister of Brian Storm
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

cs1396538 wrote:

RP Name: Akali Moon
Godly Parent: Athena
Personality: Friendly, brave, dislikes all boys
Talents: Good with a bow, setting traps, and being sneaky
Weaknesses: Dislikes spiders, just like Athena
Job: Hunter of Artemis
Looks: long blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, kinda tall
Accepted, but can you say her real age? Ty!

cs1396538 wrote:

RP Name: Leila Woods
Godly Parent: Iris
Personality: friendly, cheerful, optimistic
Talents: pegasus riding, making rainbows,
Weaknesses: Is scared of the darl
Job: Head Counselor of Iris cabin
Looks: black hair, green eyes, rainbow bracelet, short
Backstory(If you want): none
Accepted, but try to make sure in RP She isn't much of a Mary Sue!

cs1396538 wrote:

RP
Name: Brian Storm
Personality: changes often, can go from happy to angry very quickly
Talents: telling the future weather, creating small storms, stabbing stuff with his spear
Weaknesses: Is very short
Job: Camper
Looks: Black hair, dark brown eyes, very short
Half-brother to Maisy Storm

RP Name: Maisy Storm
Godly Parent: None
Personality: quiet, shy, prefers to be alone
Talents: Not much, sometimes speaks prophecies
Weaknesses: Is completely mortal, not part god
Job: Oracle
Looks: Black hair, dark brown eyes, slightly taller then Brian Storm
Half-sister of Brian Storm
Accepted!

Last edited by cwkava17476 (Nov. 10, 2018 22:30:12)

XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

thx Kava-welcome 2 the rp! (Start soon so u can join the Quest!)
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

I'm going 2 put you as oracle-is that ok with you? We need one andshes perfect!
xXPuppyPawsXx
Scratcher
9 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Name: Mari Shaw
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Personality: Passionate, Kind, Caring, Protective,shy, sarcastic
Talents: Singing, Archery, water powers
Weaknesses: To shy, over thinks,
Romance/Crush: Matthew Sawyer
Job: Camper!
Appearance: Brown eyes (Turns blue when powers are used) , Dark black hair (brown in the sunlight), Slimish build, short

Backstory: She has a little brother (not demigod) a mother and a father. they always expected the best from her and when ever she did “bad” at anything she would be cruelly punished. when she was 12 she decided to run away. Along the way she found a stray pup, it was an Australian Shepard. who she later decided to named Blu. She and blu would walk and walk the city of new York until they somehow made it onto long island. On long Island they later met a boy named “Matthew Sawyers” . The 3 of them became very close. they would stay at almost every orphanage the could find, until one day they where taken to camp half blood by a styer. (OOF i might have made it a little to long xD)
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

great! accepted! Also u can make 4 characters and we do need some more boys!
xXPuppyPawsXx
Scratcher
9 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Name: Matthew Sawyers
Personality: Passionate, Kind, Caring, Protective, annoying
Talents: Powers, sword skills
Weaknesses: Acts before he thinks, “stupid” people
Romance/Crush: Mari Shaw
Job: Camper!
Appearance: Blonde hair, Blue\brown eyes, tall

Backstory: When he was 10 his mother and he where headed to long island. During the car ride a Monster (idk which 1 to lazy to think xD) came and attacked them. His mother told him to run and dont look back. In confusion he listed to his mother and bolted into the woods. he never saw here again. 2 years later he was 12. He eventually ran into a girl and a dog. They eventually became good friends and lived in orphanages together. One day a styer came and it brought them to camp half blood.
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

great! I'll try to add it rlly quick! Is it ok if my character, Isla, likes him? Just wondering. Also at the top of the comments, I started an rp!
xXPuppyPawsXx
Scratcher
9 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

XxMoonStarxX8 wrote:

great! I'll try to add it rlly quick! Is it ok if my character, Isla, likes him? Just wondering. Also at the top of the comments, I started an rp!

ya sure!
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

thx! Isla's kinda into those kind of ppl! also look in the comments section b/c I posted a rp with u! happy u could join!