Discuss Scratch

SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

RP Name: Sammy Jones
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Personality: A bigender little child who loves fashion. Not the best with make up though. Always running around energetic and wanting to help people with their outfit.
Talents: Clothes and reading people.
Weaknesses: Dealing with any problem by herself. Not very confident in things she isn't good at or tried before.
Dating/Crush: None yet.
Job: To young but wanted to be a fashion consultant when she grows older.
Looks: Fair skin and brown freckles and light brown wavy hair. Uually wears nice matching clothes from both genders.
Backstory(If you want): Not much, but she had a loving dad who sent her to Camp Half Blood and he can see through the mist.

Self Accepted oVo
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

Personality: A bigender little child who loves fashion. Not the best with make up though. Always running around energetic and wanting to help people with their outfit.
Weaknesses: Dealing with any problem by herself. Not very confident in things she isn't good at or tried before.
Looks: Fair skin and brown freckles and light brown wavy hair. Uually wears nice matching clothes from both genders.
Backstory(If you want): Not much, but she had a loving dad who sent her to Camp Half Blood and he can see through the mist.

Self Accepted oVo
My main character is called Sammy! I'm not saying you can't keep it I'm just pointing it out!

I'm not choosing one of your paths. I'm making my own. -The House of Hades-
My Thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -The Fault in Our Stars-
Fear doesn't shut you down, It wakes you up. -Divergent-
I think maybe the most frustrating thing in the world is to have something to say but not know how to but it into words. -The Darkest Minds-
We have the ability to love each other, no matter our differences. To help each other, no matter our weaknesses.- Cinder: The Lunar Chronicles

These are books that I've grown up on, the books that I've learned from. These are the stories I've cried over, and these are the stories I've laughed over. These are the stories that make up my life. These are the stories that shaped my life. These are the stories that make me who I am today. Thank you.
SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

cwkava17476 wrote:

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

Self Accepted oVo
My main character is called Sammy! I'm not saying you can't keep it I'm just pointing it out!

I don't feel offended just the need to change it. How about their real name is Samantha but they go by Sammy.
Wistonni-
Scratcher
3 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

RP Name Nick
Age 15 1/2
Godly Parent; Nike
Personality: find out in rp
Talents: fighting, ukelele
Weaknesses: hunting, team games
Dating/Crush who knowa
Job none
Looks messy brown hair, gray eyes, peach skin, normal casual clothes

Aye! I'm Winstonni! But please call me Moony!
———————
Roblox (active): MoonyPie0808
————–
say [Moony out!]
SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Wistonni- wrote:

RP Name Nick
Age 15 1/2
Godly Parent; Nike
Dating/Crush who knowa
Job none
Accepted!
SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

Wistonni- wrote:

RP Name Nick
Age 15 1/2
Godly Parent; Nike
Dating/Crush who knowa
Job none
Accepted!

also what's his last name and gender(just to be sure but its probably male XD)
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

cwkava17476 wrote:

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

Self Accepted oVo

I don't feel offended just the need to change it. How about their real name is Samantha but they go by Sammy.
Ok!

My Thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -The Fault in Our Stars-
I think maybe the most frustrating thing in the world is to have something to say but not know how to but it into words. -The Darkest Minds-
We have the ability to love each other, no matter our differences. To help each other, no matter our weaknesses.- Cinder: The Lunar Chronicles

These are books that I've grown up on, the books that I've learned from. These are the stories I've cried over, and these are the stories I've laughed over. These are the stories that make up my life. These are the stories that shaped my life. These are the stories that make me who I am today. Thank you.
SoccerGator99
Scratcher
43 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Name: Maren Windor
Parent: Ares
Personality: Actually sort of nice for an Ares kid, ready for battle always, pretty smart, strong and fast, brave, daring, adventurous, HATES people who mess with her friends, likes her dad sort of.
Talents: Good at fighting, eating, and running. Also is really good at duels and (obviously) war. She is super strong and fast.
Weaknesses: People insulting her friends, plants!!!, water, people hurting the people she cares about.
Crush/dates: None yet (Open)
Looks: Short, dark brown hair and brown eyes, tall, skinny but muscular, shorts and a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt
Backstory: Lived most of her life with her Uncle Rodrick, who was a demigod and taught her how to fight, and when monsters attacked, a satyr named Russel came to her rescue. She lives full time at camp and has a spear named Vengeance.

Last edited by SoccerGator99 (Oct. 10, 2018 03:19:00)

“Some people think that football is a matter of life or death. I don't like that attitude, I can assure them it's much more serious than that.” -Bill Shankly
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” -Percy Jackson
“You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.” -Andrew Murphy
SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

SoccerGator99 wrote:

Name: Maren Windor
Parent: Ares
Personality: Actually sort of nice for an Ares kid, ready for battle always, pretty smart, strong and fast, brave, daring, adventurous, HATES people who mess with her friends, likes her dad sort of.
Talents: Good at fighting, eating, and running. Also is really good at duels and (obviously) war. She is super strong and fast.
Weaknesses: People insulting her friends, plants!!!, water, people hurting the people she cares about.
Crush/dates: None yet (Open)
Looks: Short, dark brown hair and brown eyes, tall, skinny but muscular, shorts and a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt
Backstory: Lived most of her life with her Uncle Rodrick, who was a demigod and taught her how to fight, and when monsters attacked, a satyr named Russel came to her rescue. She lives full time at camp and has a spear named Vengeance.
Accepted!
Silverclaw9113
Scratcher
22 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Name: Lucas Brown
Parent: Hermes
Personality: Annoying, Bubbly, Sarcastic, funny, WILL PRANK PEOPLE
Talents: Pulling off BIG pranks such as Tricking oliver into drinking vinegar
Weaknesses: BUBBLES, Bow and arrow, Accepting the fact that Marshmellow equals hyper
Crush/dates: WHO NEEDS ONE?!
Looks: Black wavy hair and brown eyes. Pretty tall for his age. Skin color: Peach
Backstory: His parents are a little dumb but otherwise ok. He found out he was a demigod 3 months after Oliver did.
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

Weaknesses: BUBBLES, Bow and arrow, Accepting the fact that Marshmellow equals hyper
Looks: Black wavy hair and brown eyes. Pretty tall for his age. Skin color: Peach
Backstory: His parents are a little dumb but otherwise ok. He found out he was a demigod 3 months after Oliver did.
Accepted! Isabella can’t wait to meet another pranker!

saxaphone10
Scratcher
2 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Isabelle Riley
Poseidon
Happy, funny, adventures
Singing, swimming
Fire, leaving friends

-saxaphone10
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

saxaphone10 wrote:

Isabelle Riley
Poseidon
Happy, funny, adventures
Singing, swimming
Fire, leaving friends

-saxaphone10
Accepted!

cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

cwkava17476 wrote:

saxaphone10 wrote:

Isabelle Riley
Poseidon
Happy, funny, adventures
Singing, swimming
Fire, leaving friends

-saxaphone10
Accepted!
Can you tell me what gender Isabelle is? I'm guessing F but i want to make sure!

Silverclaw9113
Scratcher
22 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

cwkava17476 wrote:

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!
saxaphone10
Scratcher
2 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Isabelle is Female
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

cwkava17476 wrote:

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!
It was probably a bad idea to have them eventually meet… HAHAHHAHAHAAH

saxaphone10 wrote:

Isabelle is Female
Okay thank you! Welcome to the fam!

Last edited by cwkava17476 (Oct. 15, 2018 04:05:52)

PaintPony1024
Scratcher
100+ posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Please include:
RP Name Donovan Buckley
Age 16
Godly Parent Ares
Personality attitude like don't mess with me
Talents anything with wepons
Weaknesses Aphrodite girls and cooking
Dating/Crush Ana Milan
Job
Looks Tall, dark hair and green eyes and very attractive
Backstory(If you want) dad walked out when he was 4. When he was 9 mother got killed by a sniper and he is trying to avenge his mother, when he was 10 he found CHB.

I’d rather ride on a Mustang, than in one.

Silverclaw9113
Scratcher
22 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

cwkava17476 wrote:

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

cwkava17476 wrote:

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

saxaphone10 wrote:

Isabelle is Female
@cwkava17476 Roleplay?
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

cwkava17476 wrote:

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

cwkava17476 wrote:

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

saxaphone10 wrote:

Isabelle is Female
@cwkava17476 Roleplay?
Sure! I'll do it in the studio!

PaintPony1024 wrote:

Please include:
RP Name Donovan Buckley
Age 16
Godly Parent Ares
Personality attitude like don't mess with me
Talents anything with wepons
Weaknesses Aphrodite girls and cooking
Dating/Crush Ana Milan
Job
Looks Tall, dark hair and green eyes and very attractive
Backstory(If you want) dad walked out when he was 4. When he was 9 mother got killed by a sniper and he is trying to avenge his mother, when he was 10 he found CHB.
Accepted!