SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

cwkava17476 wrote:

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

RP Name: Anika Patel
Godly Parent: Demeter
Personality: Loves all plant and animal things, very hardworking, wants to save the earth and help everyone, finds everything funny, is very caring and kind, but can get hurt and a little mad relatively easily.
Talents: Very gentle and patient with inanimate objects, very hardworking, doesn't give up easily.
Weaknesses: May get mad or hurt pretty quickly, not the best at dealing with people, especially people she knows.
Dating/Crush: None at the moment
Job: Camper and too young to get a real job but wanted to become a botanist when she grows older! (Also volunteers at her local community garden and a very small animal shelter)
Looks: Brown skin with a long, black hair often put in a braid. Usually wears old T-shirts and shorts/jeans.
Backstory(If you want): Not very interesting except that her dad used to be out a lot and she used to do most thing herself and didn't grow up with many people around her. Also she went to camp half blood without telling her dad, but wants to visit him one day.
Accepted! Welcome to the roleplay! Do you want to become head of the Demeter cabin?

Sure!
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Great! I'll add to to the cabins! Also Note: If you are the Head of The Demeter Cabin, you will receive updates! I'll make an rp,-Moon
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Also-Since you are currently the eldest, you are head of the cabin. When someone else joins you may forfeit the position to them if you like!
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

ATTENTION ALL HEAD COUNSELLORS OF THE CABINS:
Please make a project that has information about your cabin. I will be making a example project and adding it to the studio. Please also look at the rules project in the studio as well! You will know that it's the example because it's called “ Apollo Cabin Files ”. Thank you!

Last edited by cwkava17476 (Sept. 28, 2018 00:32:11)

I'm not choosing one of your paths. I'm making my own. -The House of Hades-
My Thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -The Fault in Our Stars-
Fear doesn't shut you down, It wakes you up. -Divergent-
I think maybe the most frustrating thing in the world is to have something to say but not know how to but it into words. -The Darkest Minds-
We have the ability to love each other, no matter our differences. To help each other, no matter our weaknesses.- Cinder: The Lunar Chronicles

These are books that I've grown up on, the books that I've learned from. These are the stories I've cried over, and these are the stories I've laughed over. These are the stories that make up my life. These are the stories that shaped my life. These are the stories that make me who I am today. Thank you.
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Yes! Please make a seperate studio link for just YOUR cabin if your a head counselor!
Rules:
Label It Cabin Chat: (Your Cabin)
The Cabin Chat is ONLY for your Cabin.
For Example: Cabin Chat: Poseidon

We have Water Nymphs and Hippocampi in our studio since we can go underwater. Our studio can be under water, or in our cabin.
hades could have Ghosts and hellhounds instead of Nymphs and hippocampi. They can also rp in the underworld. Also include whats going on with your parent like if the're close by and you have more power or if they're far away and you find your strength fading. Thanks for reading this! (Also the Poseidon Cabin's one is done)

Last edited by XxMoonStarxX8 (Sept. 27, 2018 20:21:45)

XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

RP Name: Andrew Bolt
Godly Parent: Zeus
Personality: Loyal,serious,trustworthy,independent,(A lot like Jason Grace)
Talents: Can fly, manipulate wind currents, use lightning
Weaknesses: cocky, underground
Dating/Crush: None at the moment
Job: Camper
Looks: Dirty blonde hair,tanned skin, piercing blue eyes,confident posture
Backstory: His mom raised him and kept him hidden until he was 12, he gave off such a powerful aura that monsters began to attack him when he was 2. His mom helped him through, but eventually he had to leave. He's usualy a summer camper but occasionaly stays if hes had a rough school year.
XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Accepted self
DaughterofAthena8
New to Scratch
2 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

RP Name: Aella (warrior in Greek, Artemis named her that)
Godly Parent: None//Works for Artemis
Personality: Loyal,serious,trustworthy,independent,fast
Talents: Shoots arrows really well, is great with all weapons, good with wolves
Weaknesses: loyalty,pride
Dating/Crush: Never!
Job: Lieutenant of Artemis
Looks: cocoa hair,light skin,sea green eyes
Backstory: Artemis's wolves found her in the forest alone and lost. The wolves led Artemis to her and Artemis trained her ever since.
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

DaughterofAthena8 wrote:

RP Name: Aella (warrior in Greek, Artemis named her that)
Godly Parent: None//Works for Artemis
Personality: Loyal,serious,trustworthy,independent,fast
Talents: Shoots arrows really well, is great with all weapons, good with wolves
Weaknesses: loyalty,pride
Dating/Crush: Never!
Job: Lieutenant of Artemis
Looks: cocoa hair,light skin,sea green eyes
Backstory: Artemis's wolves found her in the forest alone and lost. The wolves led Artemis to her and Artemis trained her ever since.
Accepted!

My Thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. -The Fault in Our Stars-
I think maybe the most frustrating thing in the world is to have something to say but not know how to but it into words. -The Darkest Minds-
We have the ability to love each other, no matter our differences. To help each other, no matter our weaknesses.- Cinder: The Lunar Chronicles

These are books that I've grown up on, the books that I've learned from. These are the stories I've cried over, and these are the stories I've laughed over. These are the stories that make up my life. These are the stories that shaped my life. These are the stories that make me who I am today. Thank you.
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

RP Name: Isabella Haley

Godly Parent: Hecate
Personality: She's the type of person that will claim that they are shy but is actually really extrovertive and clicks with everyone she meets. She's also the queen of muttered remarks but no one actually accuses that she said anything because they think she is a smol cinnamon roll. Oh. She's also really good at pranks and using her abilities! But inside she has a lot more depth and has a lot of hidden issues she keeps hidden.

Talents: Mystiokinesis (Casting and manipulate magic), Mist control (Creating Illusions, hiding locations, disguising and hiding people and objects. ), ADHD, Dyslexia, pranking, sass muttered under her breath

Weaknesses: She is always underestimated and when people do that she want to scream. She has a hard time being serious and she thinks of a lot of things as a game. she keeps a lot of her problems hidden because people will laugh at her if she asks for help.

Dating/Crush: NOPE

Job: Head counselor of Hecate cabin

Looks: she wears a CHB tee-shirt and jeans along with 2-4 layers consisting of large tee-shirts, sweaters and a blanket if she manages to keep it hidden. She has hazel eyes and long black hair.

Backstory(If you want): She was one of the first campers to be claimed after the titan war at the age of nine. She was young to be found but somehow, a satry found her and took her to camp. She found the camp exciting and felt at home there. she goes to visit her father in NYC sometime but always makes sure to have a dagger at hand.

cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

cwkava17476 wrote:

RP Name: Isabella Haley

Godly Parent: Hecate
Personality: She's the type of person that will claim that they are shy but is actually really extrovertive and clicks with everyone she meets. She's also the queen of muttered remarks but no one actually accuses that she said anything because they think she is a smol cinnamon roll. Oh. She's also really good at pranks and using her abilities! But inside she has a lot more depth and has a lot of hidden issues she keeps hidden.

Talents: Mystiokinesis (Casting and manipulate magic), Mist control (Creating Illusions, hiding locations, disguising and hiding people and objects. ), ADHD, Dyslexia, pranking, sass muttered under her breath

Weaknesses: She is always underestimated and when people do that she want to scream. She has a hard time being serious and she thinks of a lot of things as a game. she keeps a lot of her problems hidden because people will laugh at her if she asks for help.

Dating/Crush: NOPE

Job: Head counselor of Hecate cabin

Looks: she wears a CHB tee-shirt and jeans along with 2-4 layers consisting of large tee-shirts, sweaters and a blanket if she manages to keep it hidden. She has hazel eyes and long black hair.

Backstory(If you want): She was one of the first campers to be claimed after the titan war at the age of nine. She was young to be found but somehow, a satry found her and took her to camp. She found the camp exciting and felt at home there. she goes to visit her father in NYC sometime but always makes sure to have a dagger at hand.
Self accepted!

XxMoonStarxX8
Scratcher
75 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Name: Mower
Parent: None
Personality: Brave,goofy,always hungry
Talents: Good with pipes and nature(much like Grover)
Weakness: Sometimes timid, The Underworld
Crush/dates: Fern Hollows
Looks: Like a satyr. Brown furry goat legs, small horns
Backstory: Brought Isla safely as well as Alethea to Camp Half Blood

Name: Fern Hollows
Parent: None
Personality: Outgoing,sweet,fierce
Talents: Can control nature
Weakness: shy
Crush/dates: Mower
Looks: Green hair, pale skin, sometimes covered in Mist hen she first wakes up
Backstory: Has always been at Camp Half Blood-Not much to tell
Silverclaw9113
Scratcher
22 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Wow actually I HATE my current OC for sunny crowlite lemme make a new one…

Name: Oliver Timmings
Godly parent: Apollo
Personality: LOVES serpents and dragons. Has a small silver serpent for a pet. Friendly, yet strong.
Talents: Kinda like a parseltounge… she can talk to snakes. She can also do really well with a sword which is a bit weird since her dad is Apollo.
Dislikes: Being made fun of since her name is a “boy” name. Spiders.
Crush/dates: none. Doesn't like that stuff
Looks: creamy peach skin. A bit tall for her age. Has blonde hair.

ok im done
SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

Personality: LOVES serpents and dragons. Has a small silver serpent for a pet. Friendly, yet strong.
Talents: Kinda like a parseltounge… she can talk to snakes. She can also do really well with a sword which is a bit weird since her dad is Apollo.

ok im done
Accepted! You can start role playing on the studio now.
Silverclaw9113
Scratcher
22 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

H

SunshineScratch10 wrote:

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

ok im done
Accepted! You can start role playing on the studio now.
yay!
TheNanoZstudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Hey! I am having a lot of trouble finding any stuff on the lore, but this seems really interesting, anyone up to explaining some stuff?

I should put something here but I dunno what
cwkava17476
Scratcher
52 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Hm… I am trash at explaining stuff so i would suggest you read “Percy Jackson's Greek Gods”. It is really good at explaining the myths while keeping it at a few hundred pages!

SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

TheNanoZstudios wrote:

Hey! I am having a lot of trouble finding any stuff on the lore, but this seems really interesting, anyone up to explaining some stuff?

I can explain some stuff to you if you want. Just list me what you want to know.
Silverclaw9113
Scratcher
22 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

anybody wanna RP in the group?
SunshineScratch10
Scratcher
28 posts

Percy Jackson Roleplay

Silverclaw9113 wrote:

anybody wanna RP in the group?
Sure!