Discuss Scratch

CatGuyAnimates
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

cactus_bob wrote:

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

So, scrolled through and I love the work I've seen. Do you think you could help out with a project I'm working on? Its inspired by Undertale and I was wondering if I could get some mon designs for the first area of the game. The theme of the area is paper things such as paper bag puppets coming to life. Thanks in advance!
hi cheese duck
okay
it sounds cute
order?
Like, fill out the form, or? Because I do want some designs and concept art please.

(she/her) Mostly inactive nowadays. stand with ukraine.
Princesse_Princeps
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

Can I order a mon, please?
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

So, scrolled through and I love the work I've seen. Do you think you could help out with a project I'm working on? Its inspired by Undertale and I was wondering if I could get some mon designs for the first area of the game. The theme of the area is paper things such as paper bag puppets coming to life. Thanks in advance!
hi cheese duck
okay
it sounds cute
order?
Like, fill out the form, or? Because I do want some designs and concept art please.
You ran out of ideas completely? Okay!

Princesse_Princeps wrote:

yes

bee
CatGuyAnimates
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

cactus_bob wrote:

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

hi cheese duck
okay
it sounds cute
order?

yes
Thanks! Might come back here for more designs the further we get into development.

(she/her) Mostly inactive nowadays. stand with ukraine.
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

hi cheese duck
okay
it sounds cute
order?
Thanks! Might come back here for more designs the further we get into development.
Sorry… I'm working on something too that might burn up some of my mon-creating fuel. I'd like to create them based on undeveloped ideas.

Last edited by cactus_bob (Nov. 25, 2018 20:27:03)

bee
CrimsonCrusade
Scratcher
500+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

Order Form:
General Idea (as in “dog based” or “breathes fire”) Based on the albino axolotl, floats.
Concept Art? (whether or not you want it) yes please
Deadline (when you want it done) soonish
Extra Info (what you're going to use it for & anything else) might doodle it, maybe use it as an oc?
Cute or Creepy? (The style of the mon) Creepy cute (like espurrs soul sucking eyes)

Domo arigato.
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

CrimsonCrusade wrote:

Order Form:
General Idea (as in “dog based” or “breathes fire”) Based on the albino axolotl, floats.
Extra Info (what you're going to use it for & anything else) might doodle it, maybe use it as an oc?
Cute or Creepy? (The style of the mon) Creepy cute (like espurrs soul sucking eyes)
Will do when I have time.

bee
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

CrimsonCrusade wrote:

Order Form:

Name: Exolotail
Extrasensory + Axolotl + Tail

Exolotails are strange amphibians. They're born in the water by the hundred, since the eggs are quite tasty and healthy. As they grow up, they grow legs and eyes all around their bodies. This allows them to sense the tiniest movement, and even cooler, float. Once it gets old enough, it can read predators' thoughts.

bee
CrimsonCrusade
Scratcher
500+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

cactus_bob wrote:

CrimsonCrusade wrote:

*snip

Name: Exolotail
Extrasensory + Axolotl + Tail

Exolotails are strange amphibians. They're born in the water by the hundred, since the eggs are quite tasty and healthy. As they grow up, they grow legs and eyes all around their bodies. This allows them to sense the tiniest movement, and even cooler, float. Once it gets old enough, it can read predators' thoughts.

Oh shoot. i love this. (i'm probably gonna try to make an evo?)

Domo arigato.
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

CrimsonCrusade wrote:

Oh shoot. i love this. (i'm probably gonna try to make an evo?)
What evo?
Oh. This isn't pokémon. It's mons in general.

Last edited by cactus_bob (Dec. 7, 2018 21:48:53)

bee
mochi_blossy
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

oof what
i would join but i suck at drawing

haven't been around in ages, please call me azu now!
i'm lowkey a gacha addict now, i play feh/dragalia/genshin/arknights/fgo/gbf/pokemon masters
Princesse_Princeps
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

My mon order form:
General Idea: small, appears cute but is deadly
Concept Art: yes please if possible
Deadline: by Dec. 30
Extra Info: using it for writing
Cute or Creepy: See above
Thanks!
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

My mon order form:
General Idea: small, appears cute but is deadly
Concept Art: yes please if possible
Deadline: by Dec. 30
Extra Info: using it for writing
Cute or Creepy: See above
Thanks!

Name: Spritonate

Spritonate live in factories, luring attention by their cute face. Once the victim is petting the spritonate, an electric signal goes down its spine and through its tails. The ends of the tails have large amounts of explosive material packed inside them, along with spores. This means the population of spritonate rise quickly, and the population of stupid people lower quickly. So try to avoid making contact with something with three tails, unless it's a silverfish.

Last edited by cactus_bob (Dec. 9, 2018 12:49:32)

bee
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

mochi_blossy wrote:

oof what
i would join but i suck at drawing
ooooof
you don't need to do the concept art…
…but how would that work?
eh. there's a choice for no concept art.
…but so far there's been no orders without concept art.
I don't know.

bee
Princesse_Princeps
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

cactus_bob wrote:

Spritonate live in factories, luring attention by their cute face. Once the victim is petting the spritonate, an electric signal goes down its spine and through its tails. The ends of the tails have large amounts of explosive material packed inside them, along with spores. This means the population of spritonate rise quickly, and the population of stupid people lower quickly. So try to avoid making contact with something with three tails, unless it's a silverfish.
Thank you so much!
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

cactus_bob wrote:

Thank you so much!
welcome

bee
StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

Three words.

THIS. IS. EPIC!!!!!!
Thank you so much for this shop!

Statistics is used to approximate values of things. 23% of people know that.

Check out my profile! and the official Dawn Animated Series forum topic. Here, you can find updates about what happens with Dawn!
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

StarlightJenna wrote:

Three words.

THIS. IS. EPIC!!!!!!
Thank you so much for this shop!
Then order!
Thankity.

bee
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

- The Mon Shop! -

bump

bee
RealImagineer23
Scratcher
73 posts

- The Mon Shop! -

This is just straight up cool. Awesome idea, man!
<(☁ level) > [9000]>

Last edited by RealImagineer23 (Dec. 20, 2018 15:16:54)

-RealImagineer23
Friend me on Kogama!: https://www.kogama.com/profile/17446183/