Discuss Scratch

cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

======================================================================================
Ever had writer's block? It's a time when you can't think of ANYTHING creative for your stuff. If you currently do, order a mon from this shop! Use them in anything you'd like. I'd like to see a link to wherever it is. You can take the entire concept, or just use it as an inspiration. If I don't have it myself, I'll think of creative ideas based on your generic one. Concept art included (if you want). If we do have writer's block, feel free to join (if you're good at making monsters)!
======================================================================================
Order Form:
General Idea (as in “dog based” or “breathes fire”)
Concept Art? (whether or not you want it)
Deadline (when you want it done)
Extra Info (what you're going to use it for & anything else)
Cute or Creepy? (The style of the mon)
In “general idea”, you can enter anything that describes the creature. It can be super vague like “slime” or you can go into detail into what it eats, where it lives, and special powers.

In “Extra Info”, you can also enter if you want a completely random creature. In that case, I'll go to my random creature generator.
======================================================================================
In need of a mon
Progress
Completed, not yet seen
Reviewed, to be removed from the list

CatGuyAnimates - a heck ton of mons (???)
======================================================================================
Current Members:
me
cheese-duck
======================================================================================
Loyal Customers:
Okamihowl122
CrimsonCrusade
PrincessePrinceps
======================================================================================
Banner and link are in my signature.
I look forward to creating your creatures! Bye!

Last edited by cactus_bob (April 25, 2019 20:51:22)


Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

Yo it's me big bad Guzma I shall assist in your mission to create fictional organisms for those who struggle to find inspiration

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
500+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

Is this shop hiring?

Please visit The Emerald Shop. We are now hiring and if you join you get a free follow.
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Is this shop hiring?
Yes! You can create mons for anyone now. I think I remember you from the emerald shop
Thought I would like someone to order them…

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
500+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

cactus_bob wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Is this shop hiring?
Yes! You can create mons for anyone now. I think I remember you from the emerald shop
Thought I would like someone to order them…
So, am I hired?

Please visit The Emerald Shop. We are now hiring and if you join you get a free follow.
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

FloatingMuffins wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Is this shop hiring?
Yes! You can create mons for anyone now. I think I remember you from the emerald shop
Thought I would like someone to order them…
So, am I hired?
Yeah, I updated it.
garsh darng no one's requesting mons

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

bump

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

bump (this is sad)

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

bump (REALLY SAD)

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

bump

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

bump (hope someone comes here)

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

cactus_bob wrote:

bump (hope someone comes here)
the tragic story of cactus bob

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“Automatic doors are a pain when they're not automatic.” — Flint, Diamond & Pearl Series

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
Going-Incognito
Scratcher
6 posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

As soon as I saw
Ever had writer's block? It's a time when you can't think of ANYTHING creative for your stuff. If you currently do, order a mon from this shop!
I thought EEEEEEEEE THIS IS FOR MEEE!
Though before I order…
forgive my ignorance…
buuuuuut…
what's a mon? I thiiink I have the basic idea, but I dunno…

Last edited by Going-Incognito (Sept. 14, 2018 06:20:39)


I'm Going-Incognito :D
I'm a fan of these book series:
Wings of Fire
Percy Jackson (and Heroes of Olympus)
Harry Potter
Earthsea
Skulduggery Pleasant
and more!

I'd really appreciate it if you checked out this project, I worked pretty hard on it. Thanks!

when I receive [Time to wake up... v]
forever
broadcast [Time to read! :D v]
end
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

Going-Incognito wrote:

As soon as I saw
Ever had writer's block? It's a time when you can't think of ANYTHING creative for your stuff. If you currently do, order a mon from this shop!
I thought EEEEEEEEE THIS IS FOR MEEE!
Though before I order…
forgive my ignorance…
buuuuuut…
what's a mon? I thiiink I have the basic idea, but I dunno…
YEY THANK THANK THANK thank thank. Can't say how thank.
A mon is a cute shortening of monster. It's for fictional creatures.

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
TreatsF
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

Hmm…I May Get Something! But Just To See What They Look Like.
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

TreatsF wrote:

Hmm…I May Get Something! But Just To See What They Look Like.
I haven't started making them yet. Do you want concept art? I still really want an order. If it comes, I'll tell you.

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
TreatsF
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

cactus_bob wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

Hmm…I May Get Something! But Just To See What They Look Like.
I haven't started making them yet. Do you want concept art? I still really want an order. If it comes, I'll tell you.
Sure! I'd Really Enjoy That!
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

TreatsF wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

Hmm…I May Get Something! But Just To See What They Look Like.
I haven't started making them yet. Do you want concept art? I still really want an order. If it comes, I'll tell you.
Sure! I'd Really Enjoy That!
Do you want a mon right now or will you wait?
capitalization

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)
TreatsF
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

cactus_bob wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

Hmm…I May Get Something! But Just To See What They Look Like.
I haven't started making them yet. Do you want concept art? I still really want an order. If it comes, I'll tell you.
Sure! I'd Really Enjoy That!
Do you want a mon right now or will you wait?
capitalization
Any Will Do!
cactus_bob
Scratcher
100+ posts

>-> TH∑ M0N SH0P <-<

TreatsF wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

cactus_bob wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

Hmm…I May Get Something! But Just To See What They Look Like.
I haven't started making them yet. Do you want concept art? I still really want an order. If it comes, I'll tell you.
Sure! I'd Really Enjoy That!
Do you want a mon right now or will you wait?
capitalization
Any Will Do!
okay… the form…

Quote #17: A spider killed you. Next time, let it clean your house. It'll get rid of all the cobwebs! Oh, wait. (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/239552983)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile