Discuss Scratch

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kingdom of Valor - Worldbuilding

Elowin wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

mam27 wrote:

For the spy association, I think that there shouldn't be too many in it. My character, human princess Alla, is a spy, because I actually stated in her weapons that she was capable of spying, so I think mine should be a spy. I also already started an RP with @4MilkyWoofu for developing the spy association, so I think both V and Alla should be spies. I don't think that too many characters should be in it, though. We can totally get more, so far it's fine, I just don't want this whole thing to blow up, as @Kanga27 mentioned with the royals.
Also, for the royals thing, how are we to decide which royals are the real ones? Maybe those that came first? I think that @CelestialPearl ‘s was the first, and then I don’t know the exact order. I think princess Alla (my character) was made pretty early on. The thing is, it's not just about my character, if we ask anyone to re-make that character, it'll sound pretty unfair. I think, maybe, someone should ask @Evelynn to put a notice on her Application Project:
“No more royals, please,” or something like that.
Does that sound good to you guys?
Sounds good to me! I never like making royals, and for me spies are too often done when there's too many royals… ^. ^

Kanga27 wrote:

Lol I know I'm being super annoying but can I pleaseeeeeee be a spy? Or, another idea I had was for her to follow in her father's footsteps and start commanding legions, where she meets an old dying soldier on the battlefield that changes her views. Soon, her dad finds out, and blah blah blah just like I said earlier. Then like, maybe she could meet someone from either side(it doesn't really matter, but if they're one of the Silver, cough cough read my summary, it would be a lot more interesting) and like, blah blah whatever the plot turns out to be. Honestly, I have no life and need something to do, so it would be nice to have a main role.

I like the idea of Evelyn putting on her page “No more royals”
As for the spy associations, you guys could really use more people. Why not try and go on people who had their characters accepted and ask if their character would like to join.
The tenth eye could capturing human-lovers sounds good also. ^.^ Don't you think they'd also go after people who try to get in there way or don't agree with then, in the honor of the tenth eyed demon? Like they'd capture a human and possibly eliminate them the use them as a warning. It would be like they were saying, “Don't mes with us.” They wouldn't do it often so it wouldn't be suspicious.
Sorry, but what is the ‘tenth eye’??? I feel so silly asking this, but I really need to know… (rn I'm kinda rping with someone in the ‘tenth eye’ (I think???), so it would kinda be useful… >.<)

mam27
Scratcher
41 posts

Kanga27 wrote:

Lol I know I'm being super annoying but can I pleaseeeeeee be a spy? Or, another idea I had was for her to follow in her father's footsteps and start commanding legions, where she meets an old dying soldier on the battlefield that changes her views. Soon, her dad finds out, and blah blah blah just like I said earlier. Then like, maybe she could meet someone from either side(it doesn't really matter, but if they're one of the Silver, cough cough read my summary, it would be a lot more interesting) and like, blah blah whatever the plot turns out to be. Honestly, I have no life and need something to do, so it would be nice to have a main role.
I think it would make sense for your character to follow in her father's footsteps and command, like, an army or something? My character, Alla, is a human princess, and the commander of the armies (already mentioned in RPs, sorry), but your character could meet mine and Alla could appoint your character to being the general of an army or something, does that sound good?
Elowin
Scratcher
12 posts

pixpickle wrote:

Elowin wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

mam27 wrote:

For the spy association, I think that there shouldn't be too many in it. My character, human princess Alla, is a spy, because I actually stated in her weapons that she was capable of spying, so I think mine should be a spy. I also already started an RP with @4MilkyWoofu for developing the spy association, so I think both V and Alla should be spies. I don't think that too many characters should be in it, though. We can totally get more, so far it's fine, I just don't want this whole thing to blow up, as @Kanga27 mentioned with the royals.
Also, for the royals thing, how are we to decide which royals are the real ones? Maybe those that came first? I think that @CelestialPearl ‘s was the first, and then I don’t know the exact order. I think princess Alla (my character) was made pretty early on. The thing is, it's not just about my character, if we ask anyone to re-make that character, it'll sound pretty unfair. I think, maybe, someone should ask @Evelynn to put a notice on her Application Project:
Sounds good to me! I never like making royals, and for me spies are too often done when there's too many royals… ^. ^

Kanga27 wrote:

As for the spy associations, you guys could really use more people. Why not try and go on people who had their characters accepted and ask if their character would like to join.
The tenth eye could capturing human-lovers sounds good also. ^.^ Don't you think they'd also go after people who try to get in there way or don't agree with then, in the honor of the tenth eyed demon? Like they'd capture a human and possibly eliminate them the use them as a warning. It would be like they were saying, “Don't mes with us.” They wouldn't do it often so it wouldn't be suspicious.
Sorry, but what is the ‘tenth eye’??? I feel so silly asking this, but I really need to know… (rn I'm kinda rping with someone in the ‘tenth eye’ (I think???), so it would kinda be useful… >.<)

You could say the tenth eye is like a sort of a religious cult group. They worship the tenth eye demon king and basically do what the king says. Almont with that, they're all there for a reason. It's like they made some sort of deal or contract with the king (like if they want revenge, to avenge someone, ect..) and in return they'd have to bring something to him like souls or something
Currently, they're existence is a secret. They've been doing countless murders, but they do it everyone in while. Only so no one would be suspicious.

I hope that helped :3 If you want more information, I suggest you contact @fractured_soul
they were the one who came up with the whole tenth eye idea ^.^
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elowin wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Elowin wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

mam27 wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

You could say the tenth eye is like a sort of a religious cult group. They worship the tenth eye demon king and basically do what the king says. Almont with that, they're all there for a reason. It's like they made some sort of deal or contract with the king (like if they want revenge, to avenge someone, ect..) and in return they'd have to bring something to him like souls or something
Currently, they're existence is a secret. They've been doing countless murders, but they do it everyone in while. Only so no one would be suspicious.

I hope that helped :3 If you want more information, I suggest you contact @fractured_soul
they were the one who came up with the whole tenth eye idea ^.^
Omg, thx xD

mam27
Scratcher
41 posts

Ok, so, @Kanga27 , will your character be an officer of the armies? That way, we could RP together or something. However, I'm currently in 3 different RPs (2 active ones, but the 3rd one isn't really ended yet), so I don't know when I'll have time to.
What do you think?
Kanga27
Scratcher
36 posts

Yeah. *dabs and then pauses* Wait. *Cringe* Ew did I just dab? So, like, for the Tenth Eye association, maybe one of the generals/second in command after the demon could be angry at the royal family of elves, and decides to go out of his way to topple the protections around the humans because the elves have worked to hard to maintain it. Like, maybe he/she has a marriage alliance with one of the royal before they were evil(the member, not the royal) and were bitter because the parents of the royal declined or something. Oh and for my character, Autumn, the finalized story for her, as long as y'all agree, was that she was the daughter of the main general for the Silver, and directs her own small legion, but when she meets an old man who is dying, he only wants to make sure that Autumn escapes safely, and she realizes that the Bronze believed in the right thing because they believed that they had to protect the innocent and weak. So, yeah, her dad finds out that she had been helping spies pass through, and her dad punishes her, and she decided to stop helping, until she falls in love with a spy for the Bronze, and escapes to the other side with him. That's it for now. Any suggestions?

Hey y'all! ^u<
Kanga27
Scratcher
36 posts

mam27 wrote:

Ok, so, @Kanga27 , will your character be an officer of the armies? That way, we could RP together or something. However, I'm currently in 3 different RPs (2 active ones, but the 3rd one isn't really ended yet), so I don't know when I'll have time to.
What do you think?
Oops sorry just saw this. Yes, she is going to command her own legion.(read above) but she is on the side of the Silver, and until she meets the guy from the Bronze(again, above) I don't think she'll have any interaction with Alla. Also, OMG!!! I didn't even know that there was a fourth page until I posted something! KoV has come so far. But the RP studio is kinda dead…

Hey y'all! ^u<
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kanga27 wrote:

mam27 wrote:

What do you think?
Oops sorry just saw this. Yes, she is going to command her own legion.(read above) but she is on the side of the Silver, and until she meets the guy from the Bronze(again, above) I don't think she'll have any interaction with Alla. Also, OMG!!! I didn't even know that there was a fourth page until I posted something! KoV has come so far. But the RP studio is kinda dead…
No, it's not… There are at least 3 active rps (2 of which I'm in xD)… Wouldn't that classify as ‘active’? xD

Kanga27
Scratcher
36 posts

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

mam27 wrote:

What do you think?
No, it's not… There are at least 3 active rps (2 of which I'm in xD)… Wouldn't that classify as ‘active’? xD
Well, I mean, that I can see at the top… Wanna rp?

Hey y'all! ^u<
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kanga27 wrote:

mam27 wrote:

What do you think?
60 second rule?! This is my first post for today!!! >:<

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kanga27 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

mam27 wrote:

What do you think?
Ack, I'm already in 2 rps in KoV already, maybe 3… Maybe once one of them has finished? Or once the newer one progresses a little… Sorry…

Kanga27
Scratcher
36 posts

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

mam27 wrote:

What do you think?
Ack, I'm already in 2 rps in KoV already, maybe 3… Maybe once one of them has finished? Or once the newer one progresses a little… Sorry…
Okay! It's fine

Hey y'all! ^u<
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kanga27 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

mam27 wrote:

What do you think?
Okay! It's fine
Thx for understanding…

Kanga27
Scratcher
36 posts

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Kanga27 wrote:

mam27 wrote:

What do you think?
Okay! It's fine
Thx for understanding…

Np!

Hey y'all! ^u<
Kanga27
Scratcher
36 posts

Oh, guys, so I noticed that there wasn't a royal for the faeries(to my knowledge) so I made one. If y'all don't like it, I can change it.

Hey y'all! ^u<
mam27
Scratcher
41 posts

I was wondering what “Silver” and “Bronze” are (as @Kanga27 mentioned), I wasn't aware of those subdivisions. Could someone explain?
Kanga27
Scratcher
36 posts

mam27 wrote:

I was wondering what “Silver” and “Bronze” are (as @Kanga27 mentioned), I wasn't aware of those subdivisions. Could someone explain?
Oh lol look at my summary.

Hey y'all! ^u<
mam27
Scratcher
41 posts

I think I read it… you said Bronze was for helping the weak or something, right? But, like, what ARE THEY? Like, armies, groups of something? I'm a bit confused, I never heard of those. Could you re-explain, in case I misunderstood/missed something? Thanks!
Kanga27
Scratcher
36 posts

mam27 wrote:

I think I read it… you said Bronze was for helping the weak or something, right? But, like, what ARE THEY? Like, armies, groups of something? I'm a bit confused, I never heard of those. Could you re-explain, in case I misunderstood/missed something? Thanks!
Oh sure! Sorry, I never realized that it could be confusing. So, basically, the Bronze are the magical beings that protect the humans, since they are defenseless against magic, because when I think of red blood, I think bronze. The silver are the ones who are tired of humans and want to wipe them out(silver=magical I'm my mind). The tenth eye are the black.

Hey y'all! ^u<
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kanga27 wrote:

mam27 wrote:

Oh sure! Sorry, I never realized that it could be confusing. So, basically, the Bronze are the magical beings that protect the humans, since they are defenseless against magic, because when I think of red blood, I think bronze. The silver are the ones who are tired of humans and want to wipe them out(silver=magical I'm my mind). The tenth eye are the black.
… What would neutrals be? Silvery-bronze? xD