Discuss Scratch

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Fallen Elements | An Animated Series

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

The design project will be up again by Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It's fine! You really don't have to do it, it's just a big help! =^w^=

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just askin', but are there plot developers. Because, i'm not good at music or animation…

。。。こんにちは。あたしはオロチシクツシです。ここが好きです。また、あたしはちょっと日本を話します。お休みなさい。ZZZ…
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

Just askin', but are there plot developers. Because, i'm not good at music or animation…
Well, first of all, I'm already working on the script, but I think I could add in plot developers… I've already made Episode 1, and I have a good idea for Episode 2, but you could work on the Story Map? (I'm not that good at planning ahead in stories, they usually end up with bad endings!) Also, the designers won't do the Animating, I will, so if you want to do some art and design the characters, you can!

CoralineLover2_0
Scratcher
79 posts

pixpickle wrote:

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

I'm glad to do it!!!
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

I'm glad to do it!!!

CoralineLover2_0
Scratcher
79 posts

pixpickle wrote:

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

I'm glad to do it!!!

So as i said, the project will be up again by Sunday.
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

CoralineLover2_0 wrote:

I'm glad to do it!!!

So as i said, the project will be up again by Sunday.
Ok!

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

Well, first of all, I'm already working on the script, but I think I could add in plot developers… I've already made Episode 1, and I have a good idea for Episode 2, but you could work on the Story Map? (I'm not that good at planning ahead in stories, they usually end up with bad endings!) Also, the designers won't do the Animating, I will, so if you want to do some art and design the characters, you can!
Well, I can explain the design of characters, but drawing was never one of my skills, let alone on a sensitive mouse. Sooo…. Yep.

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

Well, I can explain the design of characters, but drawing was never one of my skills, let alone on a sensitive mouse. Sooo…. Yep.
Ok, that's fine! I've added in a Plot Developer, if you want to apply for it! =^w^=

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Orochi67 / Gems89 (That account is practically inactive. There's more projects on it, but they're quality is lower than on this one.)

Job: Plot Developer.

Why you want it: Well, i've look at the jobs for this, and nothing really fits my skills. Coding, BBCode, and plot developing is my skill. So, really, I either join or not join for plot developer. .-.

Why you're the best for it!: I've been plot developer countless times. Seriously, i don't know how many shops/projects i'm in right now! But, i know i'm the main plot developer for one project, and everyone likes the script. And i have ALOT of time on my hands. So, i can create a script easily, without having been interrupted.

I also know 4 languages. English, 日本語, Español, 한국어. (English is my best subject, and Korean is my worst. It's in that order.)

Link to the project I mentioned: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/231485/unread/

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

Username: Orochi67 / Gems89 (That account is practically inactive. There's more projects on it, but they're quality is lower than on this one.)

Why you want it: Well, i've look at the jobs for this, and nothing really fits my skills. Coding, BBCode, and plot developing is my skill. So, really, I either join or not join for plot developer. .-.

Why you're the best for it!: I've been plot developer countless times. Seriously, i don't know how many shops/projects i'm in right now! But, i know i'm the main plot developer for one project, and everyone likes the script. And i have ALOT of time on my hands. So, i can create a script easily, without having been interrupted.

I also know 4 languages. English, 日本語, Español, 한국어. (English is my best subject, and Korean is my worst. It's in that order.)

Link to the project I mentioned: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/231485/unread/
Ok, you're in! I've already done Episode 1, and I have a good idea for Episode 2, so if you could work on Episode 2 and above, that would be great! I'll write my idea for Episode 2 on your profile. I will post the script for Episode 1 at the top of this Forum. Also, what are the English translations for the 4 languages u know?

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

Bump! =^w^=

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

Ok, you're in! I've already done Episode 1, and I have a good idea for Episode 2, so if you could work on Episode 2 and above, that would be great! I'll write my idea for Episode 2 on your profile. I will post the script for Episode 1 at the top of this Forum. Also, what are the English translations for the 4 languages u know?
English, Japanese, Spanish, and Korean.

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

Ok, cool! (I only know English, will be learning Spanish soon, already know a bit of Japanese, don't know any Korean!)

ScratchMarioMan64
Scratcher
100+ posts

I’m good at coding and junk so if there is anything that has to do with that junk then I can do it

My username says “ScratchMarioMan64” but you can call me Aris.
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMarioMan64 wrote:

I’m good at coding and junk so if there is anything that has to do with that junk then I can do it
Well I may need some help getting the right scripts for animating it, but the reason I'm making this is to work on:
A) My bad Vector art
B) My bad animating skills
C) Celebrate (finally!) getting 50 followers!

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

Ok, cool! (I only know English, will be learning Spanish soon, already know a bit of Japanese, don't know any Korean!)
Well, “Hajima”, (하지마.) Means “Don't.” And “Donghwa” mean “Fairy Tale.”There, now you know 0.0000001 of Korean!

The Korean alphabet is easy, but bunch up some characters. but… Pronunciation is different. If you write “Jigeum malhandamyeon mwoga dallajilkkayo,” It's gonna be prounounced: “Ji gum Ma land dam yon moga dalla ji kai yo.” And that last word is too hard to spell. It's just, HARD. Writing is the easiest Asian language. But… Pronounciation. IS NOT.

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

Well, “Hajima”, (하지마.) Means “Don't.” And “Donghwa” mean “Fairy Tale.”There, now you know 0.0000001 of Korean!

The Korean alphabet is easy, but bunch up some characters. but… Pronunciation is different. If you write “Jigeum malhandamyeon mwoga dallajilkkayo,” It's gonna be prounounced: “Ji gum Ma land dam yon moga dalla ji kai yo.” And that last word is too hard to spell. It's just, HARD. Writing is the easiest Asian language. But… Pronounciation. IS NOT.
Ok… Now I officially know a bit of Korean (but I'll probably forget it overnight… I'm not as fussed about learning Korean as I am Japanese!)

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

Bump! =^w^=