orochi67 wrote:

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Ok, PLEASE use the FORM to ask/offer to be a Musician!!! This is what the form is for!!! I'm getting VERY stressed with how many people are offering without using the form!
XD. Just XD. You ok m0!t3?
I am very tired, hot (It's the south of France… It's always hot >.<) and stressed rn…. I am not Ok!!!!
sorry lol
It's not you… I'm just very stressed with stuff outside Scratch & it's too hot here >.<
Welcome to the world of me. (And a place where people have mediocre grammar but like to correct an misspellings or incorrect grammar.
I am secretly hiding in your world!
You'll see a lot of references. Most are either Anime, kpop, or SpongeBob references. Oh, and there's a lot of noodles. And sushi. Basically, my phrase is:

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
*Gets a bomb and destroys your world*
*Escapes into your work and destroys everything you love. :3 XD*
*Time travels 70 minutes ago and burns your house before you could see me and covers my house with Minecraft bedrock*
*Disrupts your time travel by time traveling when you time travel and uses commands to destroy the bedrock and burns your house and every village and building and anything suitable for living

。。。こんにちは。あたしはオロチシクツシです。ここが好きです。また、あたしはちょっと日本を話します。お休みなさい。ZZZ…
orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Fallen Elements | An Animated Series

Lol the chain is already long.

Thanks 60 second rule. You almost madee curse.

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Ok, PLEASE use the FORM to ask/offer to be a Musician!!! This is what the form is for!!! I'm getting VERY stressed with how many people are offering without using the form!
I am very tired, hot (It's the south of France… It's always hot >.<) and stressed rn…. I am not Ok!!!!
sorry lol
It's not you… I'm just very stressed with stuff outside Scratch & it's too hot here >.<
Welcome to the world of me. (And a place where people have mediocre grammar but like to correct an misspellings or incorrect grammar.
You'll see a lot of references. Most are either Anime, kpop, or SpongeBob references. Oh, and there's a lot of noodles. And sushi. Basically, my phrase is:

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
*Time travels 70 minutes ago and burns your house before you could see me and covers my house with Minecraft bedrock*
*Disrupts your time travel by time traveling when you time travel and uses commands to destroy the bedrock and burns your house and every village and building and anything suitable for living
*goes to your house and does commands to allow you not to get in and use commands so you can't use commands and does something very terrible on front of your parents and quickly switches you and me and your parents lock you in and lock you in your house for 9 weeks and then I don't allow you to time travel and then locks commands from you and burns your house*

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
*goes to your house and does commands to allow you not to get in and use commands so you can't use commands and does something very terrible on front of your parents and quickly switches you and me and your parents lock you in and lock you in your house for 9 weeks and then I don't allow you to time travel and then locks commands from you and burns your house*
*Gors back in time and gets advice from a wige sage and comes back and freezes you inside a block up ice and throws you into a blazing hot volcano and burns your house. Again. And freezes your house in a block of ice and smashed it into tiny pieces*

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
*Gors back in time and gets advice from a wige sage and comes back and freezes you inside a block up ice and throws you into a blazing hot volcano and burns your house. Again. And freezes your house in a block of ice and smashed it into tiny pieces*
You cannot go back in time. I blocked you from going back in time. Or use commands.

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
You cannot go back in time. I blocked you from going back in time. Or use commands.
SHHHH, BUTTTtt I secretly cast a spell on you, which makes your commands ineffective. :3

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
SHHHH, BUTTTtt I secretly cast a spell on you, which makes your commands ineffective. :3
*does a hack and time travels, and teleports your grandmother in Mars, making you live on Mars today, and makes every spell or command you make ineffective.*

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
*does a hack and time travels, and teleports your grandmother in Mars, making you live on Mars today, and makes every spell or command you make ineffective.*
Lol I'm done now.

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.
*Dances* I Win! I win! I WIN!

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.
No, you really don't. You basically just defied logic…

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.
Because I don't actually exist. I'm just a 2D cartoon character doing everything weird.

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

… Did you see what CoralineLover2_0 wrote, TheAdriCoolManDude???

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.
Because I don't actually exist. I'm just a 2D cartoon character doing everything weird.
AHA, SO I WIN– Oh wait… So am i.

Go fall in a pit 60-second rule.

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
We're fighting each other with Minecraft commands and defying logic.

ScratchMarioMan64
Scratcher
100+ posts

whyyy this is the only thing in my messages every 5 minutes DX

My username says “ScratchMarioMan64” but you can call me Aris.
pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
… Right. you do realise that those commands aren't actually in Vanilla Minecraft? (Yes, I do play it, mainly to rp. Don't Judge.)

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchMarioMan64 wrote:

whyyy this is the only thing in my messages every 5 minutes DX
Sorry… I'm getting an RP Forum & this 1 in my messages… If you don't want random messages, unfollow the Forum, idm! ^.^ I'll only post messages for everyone on the First Page!

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
… Right. you do realise that those commands aren't actually in Vanilla Minecraft? (Yes, I do play it, mainly to rp. Don't Judge.)
… Right. You do realize that those commands aren't actually in CHOCOLATE MINECRAFT?!

omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
… Right. You do realize that those commands aren't actually in CHOCOLATE MINECRAFT?!
???

I do random stuff like this random song Its random thing

Now HIRING! Just click here for my shop link!