Discuss Scratch

omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Fallen Elements | An Animated Series

everyone is RPing and spamming and were all gonna die but not the RPers

I do random stuff like this random song Its random thing

Now HIRING! Just click here for my shop link!
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

omtegu wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Ok, PLEASE use the FORM to ask/offer to be a Musician!!! This is what the form is for!!! I'm getting VERY stressed with how many people are offering without using the form!
XD. Just XD. You ok m0!t3?
I am very tired, hot (It's the south of France… It's always hot >.<) and stressed rn…. I am not Ok!!!!
sorry lol
It's not you… I'm just very stressed with stuff outside Scratch & it's too hot here >.<
Welcome to the world of me. (And a place where people have mediocre grammar but like to correct an misspellings or incorrect grammar.
I am secretly hiding in your world!
You'll see a lot of references. Most are either Anime, kpop, or SpongeBob references. Oh, and there's a lot of noodles. And sushi. Basically, my phrase is:

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
*Gets a bomb and destroys your world*
*Escapes into your work and destroys everything you love. :3 XD*
*Time travels 70 minutes ago and burns your house before you could see me and covers my house with Minecraft bedrock*
*Disrupts your time travel by time traveling when you time travel and uses commands to destroy the bedrock and burns your house and every village and building and anything suitable for living
*goes to your house and does commands to allow you not to get in and use commands so you can't use commands and does something very terrible on front of your parents and quickly switches you and me and your parents lock you in and lock you in your house for 9 weeks and then I don't allow you to time travel and then locks commands from you and burns your house*
*Gors back in time and gets advice from a wige sage and comes back and freezes you inside a block up ice and throws you into a blazing hot volcano and burns your house. Again. And freezes your house in a block of ice and smashed it into tiny pieces*
You cannot go back in time. I blocked you from going back in time. Or use commands.
SHHHH, BUTTTtt I secretly cast a spell on you, which makes your commands ineffective. :3
*does a hack and time travels, and teleports your grandmother in Mars, making you live on Mars today, and makes every spell or command you make ineffective.*
Lol I'm done now.
*Dances* I Win! I win! I WIN!
No, you really don't. You basically just defied logic…
Because I don't actually exist. I'm just a 2D cartoon character doing everything weird.
AHA, SO I WIN– Oh wait… So am i.

Go fall in a pit 60-second rule.
… What is happening?
We're fighting each other with Minecraft commands and defying logic.
… Right. you do realise that those commands aren't actually in Vanilla Minecraft? (Yes, I do play it, mainly to rp. Don't Judge.)
… Right. You do realize that those commands aren't actually in CHOCOLATE MINECRAFT?!
???
*places omtegu in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 BC*

omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

omtegu wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

Ok, PLEASE use the FORM to ask/offer to be a Musician!!! This is what the form is for!!! I'm getting VERY stressed with how many people are offering without using the form!
I am very tired, hot (It's the south of France… It's always hot >.<) and stressed rn…. I am not Ok!!!!
sorry lol
It's not you… I'm just very stressed with stuff outside Scratch & it's too hot here >.<
Welcome to the world of me. (And a place where people have mediocre grammar but like to correct an misspellings or incorrect grammar.
You'll see a lot of references. Most are either Anime, kpop, or SpongeBob references. Oh, and there's a lot of noodles. And sushi. Basically, my phrase is:

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
*Time travels 70 minutes ago and burns your house before you could see me and covers my house with Minecraft bedrock*
*Disrupts your time travel by time traveling when you time travel and uses commands to destroy the bedrock and burns your house and every village and building and anything suitable for living
*goes to your house and does commands to allow you not to get in and use commands so you can't use commands and does something very terrible on front of your parents and quickly switches you and me and your parents lock you in and lock you in your house for 9 weeks and then I don't allow you to time travel and then locks commands from you and burns your house*
*Gors back in time and gets advice from a wige sage and comes back and freezes you inside a block up ice and throws you into a blazing hot volcano and burns your house. Again. And freezes your house in a block of ice and smashed it into tiny pieces*
You cannot go back in time. I blocked you from going back in time. Or use commands.
SHHHH, BUTTTtt I secretly cast a spell on you, which makes your commands ineffective. :3
*does a hack and time travels, and teleports your grandmother in Mars, making you live on Mars today, and makes every spell or command you make ineffective.*
Lol I'm done now.
Because I don't actually exist. I'm just a 2D cartoon character doing everything weird.

… What is happening?
… Right. you do realise that those commands aren't actually in Vanilla Minecraft? (Yes, I do play it, mainly to rp. Don't Judge.)
… Right. You do realize that those commands aren't actually in CHOCOLATE MINECRAFT?!
???
i just said ohhhhhhh time portal (telaports to 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 AD)

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

omtegu wrote:

I'm a 2D cartoon character, how do you expect me to die.

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

omtegu wrote:

omtegu wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
???
i just said ohhhhhhh time portal (telaports to 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 AD)
*puts you when time didn't exist then locks everyway to get out including commands, spells, and breaking logic just for you *

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

omtegu wrote:

omtegu wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
???
WRONG. ALL OF YOU. YOU DEFIED TIME, SO YOU SHALL BE ERASED. *Teleports both onto a notebook and erases* There!

。。。こんにちは。あたしはオロチシクツシです。ここが好きです。また、あたしはちょっと日本を話します。お休みなさい。ZZZ…
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

omtegu wrote:

omtegu wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
???
WRONG. ALL OF YOU. YOU DEFIED TIME, SO YOU SHALL BE ERASED. *Teleports both onto a notebook and erases* There!
*respawns as I am a 2D cartoon character*

omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

omtegu wrote:

omtegu wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
???
responds 3D

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

omtegu wrote:

omtegu wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
???
*Erases you and erases your cartoon, causing you to cease to exist and traps you in a kryptonite box immune to commands, spells etc. >:3 even breaking logic*

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

BREAKING NEWS:

“THE FALLEN ELEMENTS” have recently suffered under the longest forum chain in history. Witnesses report using the arrow keys to scroll through the chain is useless.

Chain-creators are volunteering to the helping of the recovering of (lotta “of's”) the fallen element's forum page.

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
… Chocolate Minecraft ISN'T a thing… Just Vanilla Minecraft and Modded Minecraft…

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

omtegu wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

sorry lol

Be Asia
Decorate Asia
EAT Asia
Lol I'm done now.

… What is happening?
… Chocolate Minecraft ISN'T a thing… Just Vanilla Minecraft and Modded Minecraft…
GURL Y U B LYIN?

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

BREAKING NEWS:

“THE FALLEN ELEMENTS” have recently suffered under the longest forum chain in history. Witnesses report using the arrow keys to scroll through the chain is useless.

Chain-creators are volunteering to the helping of the recovering of (lotta “of's”) the fallen element's forum page.
UPDATE!
Most people not involved on the Longest Chain In History have already unfollowed this Forum. Please stand by for further notices.

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

-snip
*Animator redraws my cartoon*

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

omtegu wrote:

It's not quite rping, and it's not spamming… Spamming is where you repeatedly say the same message… Without 60 Seconds Between them…

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

BREAKING NEWS:

UPDATE!
Most people not involved on the Longest Chain In History have already unfollowed this Forum. Please stand by for further notices.
UPDATE
They did unfollow, but by accident because while they were on this topic, their little sibling farted on their face, and their mouse went crazy.

Last edited by TheAdriCoolManDude (Aug. 23, 2018 14:40:31)

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

BREAKING NEWS:

UPDATE!
UPDATE
They did unfollow, but by accident because while they were on this topic, their little sibling farted on their face, and their mouse went crazy.
… Too far.

pixpickle
Scratcher
100+ posts

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

BREAKING NEWS:

UPDATE!
UPDATE
… Too far.
^

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

BREAKING NEWS:

UPDATE!
UPDATE
… Too far.
^
What? I just came up with the craziest thing I had in mind.

orochi67
Scratcher
100+ posts

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

pixpickle wrote:

orochi67 wrote:

BREAKING NEWS:

UPDATE!
UPDATE
… Too far.
^
What? I just came up with the craziest thing I had in mind.
You. Are. 줔게따